Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - june 25th, 2005- LEBANON - Psycult- goa trance beach party
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

june 25th, 2005- LEBANON - Psycult- goa trance beach party

Inbox

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 16:13
merciiiiiii so hope u're dropping back to beirut...lot of parties will be taking place....           viva la underground
sophicos
Triac

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 23, 2005 11:52
very nice pictures hard to belive that's our so called "north boarder" , ehhe well what do u know mabey the future will show ...

keep it up !           Check triacs myspace page for The next TRIAC LIVE - near you !

http://www.myspace.com/triacs
http://triac.isratrance.com
---------------------------------
Marquis

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 23, 2005 12:48
Quote:

On 2005-07-23 11:52, sophicos wrote:
very nice pictures hard to belive that's our so called "north boarder" , ehhe well what do u know mabey the future will show ...

keep it up !

yeah man, many of us here dream to party in TLV as well, and after all it's only a 4-5 hours drive

Cheerz!          www.LebaneseRavers.com | Raving beyond borders
Damascus

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 30, 2005 18:42
Ofcourse there is parties in Lebanon, We had one in syria last summer and in the arab emirites they are kickin all the time !

I have met many israelis in phangan and goa, and i travel with them for many months!
I dont know what they tell them in israel,
but everytime they met me they are shocked, They think we are so different? We are isolated in homes, cannot go out, all sorts of shit! And we have all talked for makin a party in the golan border with lebanon there is some very closed borders we can both dance from 10m distance, I need someone to back on this, just messeage me! I already have LOTS and i mean LOTS of israelis would come, and the syrian and lebanese group aswell! This would make the biggest headlines on BBC news ever, No propaganda bullshit stone trhowing arabs that you all see! Iam not ashame! This is my dream to someday dance with our jewish brother, afterall most you ppl are actually syrians,iraqis,moroccons this make you same as uss arabs, myself iam an christian arab, you a jewish arab and we have the muslim! 3 religions that are exactly the same, we belive in god! and our god is GOD! simple!

Peace in the middle east!

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - june 25th, 2005- LEBANON - Psycult- goa trance beach party
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance