Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Jirah - Outer Access (USTA, 2003) - the Ynet Review (hebrew link)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Jirah - Outer Access (USTA, 2003) - the Ynet Review (hebrew link)

Jason (LyTe)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : May 26, 2003 19:48
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-2635098,00.html

enjoy           "We Do Not Allways See Things As They Are. We See Things As We Are" -Ancient Chinese Proverb

LyTe Email:TechnoLyte@gmail.com
DJAmanita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : May 27, 2003 04:37
Jirah's new album is off the hook. I love it. Keep it coming Tim!!!
doshikta

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 28, 2003 04:21
never heard of this guy before, but had a listen to friends copy and whooo

much respect - this is got a nice sound, great rhythms and quite nice production

keep it coming
krelm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : May 29, 2003 02:46
This is one release I have been looking forward to for a long time. This guy has a serious ear for trance. He is able to make peak time dancefloor music with a totally new flavor. Melodic without being cheesy. Full without being the tired full-on sound. I highly recommend this CD to anybody that is looking for something totally refreshing that will still blow your top off.

Now if somebody would just bring him to Europe....
Jason (LyTe)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : May 29, 2003 11:28
he's currently in the studio working on some more music, but he's also toured the U.S, Canada, and recently Israel.           "We Do Not Allways See Things As They Are. We See Things As We Are" -Ancient Chinese Proverb

LyTe Email:TechnoLyte@gmail.com
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : May 29, 2003 17:28

Read the first comment in there, Lior,
Arie Molecular
Molecular

Started Topics :  34
Posted : May 29, 2003 19:40
very nice album, my kinf of full on power.
good production. too bad he released his album just now, he was supose to releases it sooner.
i recomend           Don't Let Yourself Get Attached To Anything
You Are Not Willing To Walk Out On 30 Seconds Flat
If You FEEL THE HEAT Around The Corner....

®arie.molecular@gmail.com
Alex Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : May 29, 2003 20:14

Old school goa style...I agree it should have been released much sooner...about 5-10 years ago!!...ok I am joking... ; )

Definitely not my style but I hope other people enjoy it....
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Jun 3, 2003 13:49
Old-skool goa-style? Think u got stuck a bit to much on the tech-trance trip dr. Candyflip....hehehe...many of those techtrance things or proggy stuff has been done for many many years allready as well.....ever checked Harthouse in the early days? That way I could call ur sounds outdated as well....it's all just matter of taste.....so...with all respect, but this is good and very talented new artist....with touch of Logic Bomb for me in it here and there...I'm sure we gonna hear more of this guy in the future...if this is only his first work...I'm gonna fasten my seatbelt !!!!
Alex Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jun 3, 2003 21:26

don't agree with you on what you say about outdated soundz..anyway, this is not the post to discuss it..sooo

glad you enjoyed the album, I guess you have much more varied taste than myself regarding psy trance...

btw...great to see a new artist receiving a good response from people!!
Psychadelo

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 4, 2003 00:45
Now this what i call full-on with a feeling in it , damn good stuff in this great album .
Keep Up Jirah !           http://myspace.com/nescoffe
Chi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 14, 2003 23:23
This is an exceptional release!!! Best album of the year so far!

This guy, besides having some serious production skills, is able to make an album which doesn't follow a formula (most tracks have nothing to do with each other - or little) and features a refreshing, never heard sound. It's hard to describe the sound of this guy... It's somewhere between Silicon Sound and Alternate Vision, but with a touch of Astrix/Fatali (morning sounds).

Highly recommended.

***** (five star - must buy)

best tracks: hard to choose... Perfect Place and Optimator perhaps.
FatCat?

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 17, 2003 02:38
realy recomend this albun, as the many its coming from Jirah!!

I realy liked this guy music, and i had never heard about him!!!!

certainly one of the top 10 abuns of the year!!!

FC
freaky bob

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 30, 2003 15:49
Outer:Acess is a spiralling journey into haunting melodic psychedelic trance. It is the very antithesis of all things progressive as each frequency is laden with textures and sounds thus allowing the listener to choose, out of the many available, the path they wish to explore. The one fact that seems to strike me each time I listen to Outer:Access is the rounded quality of the basslines; they seem to just flow out of the sound system straight into the heart.
rippa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Oct 4, 2003 12:07
OK i had this cd few monthes ago , but just now i starting to get more deep into it , and ive got to say , this album is just killer!
this is how fullon trance should be , non stoping melodies and with strong bassline , and non stop tempo , one big celebration to the dance floor

favorite tracks : 1,4(!),5(!),9

I'm The Superviz'a Can I Get The Taxi Numbah?!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Jirah - Outer Access (USTA, 2003) - the Ynet Review (hebrew link)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance