IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 26, 2009 15:09
Nice work isratrance team!!!
All the best wishes!!!

Bom Bom           http://www.myspace.com/discovalleyrecordsgoa
DVRcd001Nocturne*DVRcd002AcidMutants
DVRcd003PsychoCell*DVRcd004HastaLasPastillas*DVRcd005Dark Side of GOA
DVRcd006CHApoRAS Tribal Dance*DVRcd007 1001 Nights*DVRcd008 Triton OUT!
PsyUNIT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jan 29, 2009 14:19
Thank you Isratrance for the effort put in.

Three tracks stand out for me:

01. OOOD - Alpha Relaxation (edit)

Very soothing flute work on this track

08. E-Jekt - Commited - 145 bpm

Good pounding full on without any cheese.

10. Filteria - The Snail Keeps Crawling... - 145 bpm

Track of the album for me. What awesome old skhool psychedelic melodies , First time I have heard this artist, going to seek out more Filteria tracks.

Travel, Without Moving.
Marrukka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 24, 2010 19:57
awesome!!
nice compilation

Kino Oko my favourite too ! very groovy.

looking forward to hear more from u guys!
PsyUNIT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 26, 2010 11:43
Quote:

On 2009-01-29 14:19, PsyUNIT wrote:

10. Filteria - The Snail Keeps Crawling... - 145 bpm

Track of the album for me. What awesome old skhool psychedelic melodies , First time I have heard this artist, going to seek out more Filteria tracks.

Bought Filteria - Daze of our lives , fuckin           ********************************************
Travel, Without Moving.
Templar^
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  105
Posted : Sep 9, 2011 14:54
IsraTrance Free Compilation

IsraTrance, 2008

1. OOOD - Alpha Relaxation
2. Aerospace feat. K-Pax - Drops
3. Kino Oko - Skillfully Oratory
4. N.A.S.A. - Addicted To Sin
5. Minimal Criminal - Mr. Miyagi
6. Sensient - 3rd Dimension
7. Hujaboy - Too Much Too Soon
8. E-Jekt - Commited
9. Mubali - Line Of Rationality
10. Filteria - The Snail Keeps Crawling...

Practically everyone who has contact with psytrance and the Internet knows what IsraTrance is. For many years this website has been one of the most frequently visited websites as far as psychedelic music is concerned. Perhaps it's most important element is the IsraTrance forum, which attracts thousands of fans of this music from around the world, not to mention more or less active participation of the artists and representatives of various labels. December 2008 was the date of the IsraTrance forum 10th anniversary. On this occasion its hosts in cooperation with several artists have released a free online compilation, where can have a taste of 10 different tracks, ranging from chillout to progressive, full-on and dark, topped with goa trance.

We begin with a track entitled "Alpha Relaxation." It is nothing else but a great ambient intro performed by the British OOOD project. Usually this name stands for excellent and true-to-the-core psytrance tunes with a high concentration of acid, humor and charm. This time we are dealing with a relaxed (after all, the title obliges) piece of music of the highest order. Next Aerospace (a.k.a. DJ Guy Youngman Guyshanti, one of the IsraTrance forum administrators) and K-Pax bring "Drops" to our ears. It is a cool, slightly fat progressive trance track. In the third place we have one of the most recognizable Polish projects: Kino Oko. In "Skillfully Oratory" Magnes shows again that he is no stranger to funk and light electronic approach. "Addicted To Sin" by N.A.S.A. is a serious track with the power of a thunder, embedded firmly in the progressive realm. Minimal Criminal with his "Mr. Miyagi" reminds me of times of the first Beat Bizarre tunes (for example the simple yet brilliant album "Lewd"). Fans of sonic twists and landscapes by Sensient may feel satisfied, because one of the most interesting tunes on this compilation belongs to him. "3rd Dimension" is a musical intrigue at the highest level, which is developing quite dynamically and basically I find no bad sides of this track. With Hujaboy we are entering the level of 140 BPM. "Too Much Too Soon" is a track like many other tracks we have already heard many times, but its message and power make one want to push the foot harder on the accelerator while driving and it will quickly turn out that one is inadvertently waving his index finger in the air to the track's rhythm. E-Ject, a project consisting of Uri Azene and Gad Vered a.k.a. Surrender (one of the IsraTrance editors and moderators), propose a continuation of the no-hold Isra-style drive in their "Committed" tune. A dark-trance track by Mubali is the only tune that is not among the ones I like that much. As it goes for me it is a bit of a letdown. Fortunately we have a real treat later on, especially for lovers of everything made by Filteria. The impressive and majestic "The Snail Keep Crawling ..." refers to the name and samples of another production entitled "The Snuggling Snail," which featured on the debut album by Jannis called "Sky Input". In addition to the traditional exceptional strength, my attention was attracted by the track's great dynamics. Good execution is something that Filteria already had accustomed us to.

The cover of this compilation is, let's say, typical, representative and it does the job, telling us what it is about, but the cover itself is not important here. The most important element is hidden behind it, and it is, of course, the music. The music was presented here in its various forms, which, according to its designers concept, was supposed to reflect the diversity of people, cultures, opinions, comments and ideas which are the backbone and building blocks of the IsraTrance forum. If we add to this well-sounding tracks, additionally given a nice mastering by Colin Bennun (OOOD), as well as quite clever composition of the whole (an ambient intro and gradual progressing of the atmosphere and vibe in the following tracks), we get a really great compilation. The total rating is most positive. I would like to wish the forum and website of IsraTrance many more long years of activity.

Templar / http://www.psytrance.pl

Links:

http://forum.isratrance.com/Compilation/
          www.ektoplazm.com/2011/panta-deus - download for free Psytrance.pl's 10th anniversary compilation featuring 100% Polish psy-music (goa, prog, dark, full-on, chillout): Artha, Sundial Aeon and many more

www.psytrance.pl - Polish psytrance website
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Sep 9, 2011 15:00
Thank YOU for the review.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - IsraTrance Forum FREE Compilation
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance