Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - Israeli goa track with hard rock guitar that all the kids went wild over back in 1997?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Israeli goa track with hard rock guitar that all the kids went wild over back in 1997?

faxinadu
Faxi Nadu / Elmooht

Started Topics :  282
Posted : Nov 20, 2011 11:15
you are not talking about infected mushroom - symphonatic by any chance are you?           
The Way Back
https://faxinadu.bandcamp.com/album/the-way-back
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Nov 20, 2011 13:27
Quote:

On 2011-11-19 01:29:48, djgreatego2 wrote:
does anybody know the name of the track they used to play at 604 trance parties in nyc at vinyl dance club around year 1996-1998 that had a ripping rock guitar in it, it really was an anthem song that when ever it came on, the entire club went nuts.

Thank you
DJ Great Ego

Dunno about NYC but in Athens in the mid'90s the clubs went off and people climbed the trees when Trashish was getting dropped.

My least favourite part about this track is the guitar riff...but I can live with it.

Peace out.           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
Filteria
Filteria

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 20, 2011 13:57
Could be: chakra & edi miss - x-files
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Nov 20, 2011 18:23
Quote:

On 2011-11-19 12:47, faxinadu wrote:
maybe you mean the delta as a child i could walk on the ceiling?

yeah this one was played in all parties in 97/98,huge hit.

i m thinking to one made by Tim Schuldt too
Tim Schuldt - Enter The 2nd Earth

i m pretty sure it s one of these 2 tracks, here they were popular guitar track from that era.
there is also cydonia big hit april fools and some dark soho tunes but i think its newer, more 98/99

none are really isreali sounding though
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Nov 20, 2011 18:58

djgreatego2

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 21, 2011 04:17
Thanks so much for helping, all these tracks are fantastic, but now this thread has been moved maybe wont get many more ideas. Thank you all again.

Sincerely,

DJ Great Ego

and no, it has not been found yet
psypras
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Feb 6, 2012 16:02
Cosmosis - Key to the innerverse

Not Israeli, but still..
Jeto
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Jun 5, 2012 23:33
DarkSoho - The Fusion?

https://www.djjeto.com
ThiagoNAKA
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Jun 26, 2012 19:05
A guitar track that you can recognize at the very beggining is Klangsthraler Project - Never Forget (Metal Mix).

But it´s not as old as 1997... I guess it should be from 2000.           LOADING...
Eth-Lad
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 1, 2012 15:43
Lovely to browse this collection - personally, i agree on the bananas factor of the delta remix of stranded and transwaves trashish

can't think of anything i'd call israeli sounding from back then with such a guitar (probably because what i think of when i think israeli sound was still evolving into .. itself, then) hence i'll just throw in my two cents about guitar anthems of that time, pick up on Cydonia with Tim Schuldts Mindhunter rebuild

and

Four Carry Nuts - Donuts

I always recommend psychedelic experiences cause it makes you realise everything you learned is in fact just learnt but not necessarily true. -Bill Hicks
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - Israeli goa track with hard rock guitar that all the kids went wild over back in 1997?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance