Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - IRRATIONAL IMPULSE presents RESURGENCE 2/12/2005@Lavabore Club
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

IRRATIONAL IMPULSE presents RESURGENCE 2/12/2005@Lavabore Club

psy-vibe
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 30, 2005 16:37
all my best to steve and the rest of course...if it wasn't the army(for me too) i would join you ppl....i am sure some x-mancunians will be there...!!!!enjoy the night....           For me there is only the traveling on the paths that have a heart, on any path that may have a heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge for me is to traverse its full length. And there I travel--looking, looking, breathlessly...
IRRATIONAL IMPULSE

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 12:01
Good mornin friends

Despite heavy traffic and unfavourable conditions the I.I team reached the venue last night and turned it into an inviting, colourful venue. The DJ's have been doing their homework thoughout the week and hopefully they will be serving you a nice blend of progressive tunes straight from their updated cases! It's now your turn to do your bit.
Hope to C many of U 2nite
astral6896

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 16:11
Nice Vibes & Good People
Always at IRRATIONAL IMPULSE events
see you there Vassili!!!!!!!           We have to get out of History...
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 17:36
to nights the party ,im waiting ,full support.
Free Frequency
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Dec 5, 2005 11:57
Nice vibes-friendly people!!!Glad to meet you Xaris-Basilhs-Athina and some more...thanx for the hospitality!!!!
Great to see some familiar faces there!!!!!
Full support from us...waiting for you in Salonika....
Cheers!!!!           Djane Zoi
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1074490443
www.tesseractstudio.org
www.soundcloud.com/djane-zoi
IRRATIONAL IMPULSE

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 5, 2005 13:00
An anxiety-free event with dissapointingly low turn-out (it's really hard to get people out of hybernation) but smooth proceedings. From proggy to psy-groove, the music kept flowing and the attendants made no compromises: energetic floor with smilling people and familiar faces all around. A good night after all.
Special thanks goes to Nick Moonsun for supporting us with the venue and to Marios and Zwi (Free Frequency-thessaloniki) for getting into the trouble of joining us. Good luck to both with their own projects!

We are trying to pull off a Christmas Eve Special. Keep your ears and eyes wide open!

I.I Crew
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - IRRATIONAL IMPULSE presents RESURGENCE 2/12/2005@Lavabore Club
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance