Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Human Blue - Electric Roundabout (Spiral Trax 2002)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Human Blue - Electric Roundabout (Spiral Trax 2002)

Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : May 1, 2003 19:19
D, caving up some oldies?

this is still the best morning progressive i ever heard - nobody comes even closer to Dag's talent with melodies.

this still spins at my place even today.           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : May 2, 2003 00:35
Digging whatever worths digging my friend           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : May 15, 2003 10:23
woow .. i read what i wrote at October .. 9 months later - it is probably my most beloved one , sure i've listened to it more then any other cd ... great music           Dance is my Trance
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Apr 6, 2004 04:37
Sorry to bring back another old morning-release, but this is amazing - no less. No doubt that Human Blue is one of the true masters of uplifting morning-trance.

Now, bring on "Electrolüx"!

9.5/10 - highly recommended!          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Apr 6, 2004 13:42
Agreed. Human Blue is fantastic. This is better than his album 'Ice' for sure and a great release!! 9/10 from me.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Apr 7, 2004 07:09
Electrolux is suposed to be out very soon. I plan on BUYing it. Human Blue makes quality.
moses
Moses / Loopiter / Bufo

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Apr 7, 2004 22:15
hehe...
This album always brings a smile on my face!!

Fantastic soundscapes

Setherian
Setherian

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Apr 8, 2004 03:23
im proud and in tears of emotion to say Dag sent me a demo cd with new stuff...its the best day of my last months hahahha .... Now u can bet i will put one of his newz at next Aeon rec comp. Yuppy!!
Dag is the best!

www.aeon-rec.com

>Seth          The Devil Is In Detail!
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Apr 9, 2004 16:48
this is one of the best albums ever !!!!!
i love it
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Apr 14, 2004 20:53
Well, since its up here... one of my favourite albums! Trance in its finest moods... and the new one's going to be even bigger. Glad to see that Dag recovered from the theft!

I have the Rollercoaster 12" and my impression of that song is that he's taken a few lessons from CHI-A.D. hopefully there's more like this on the album...
RebeL9
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : May 5, 2004 07:26
I've listened to this CD for over a year now and I've realized that it's one of the best trancealbums ever released. None of the tracks can't bore me. They are all solid. Especially Memorexis, Carpe Diem, Intercity. I love the way the tracks buildup and goes into a hypnotic fluffy style in the end.

Just can't wait for his new album. I'll run to the CDstore the day it'll be released.

Buy this!
kristyandmoe

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 5, 2004 12:47
Just ordered Electrolux, it's out now at www.psyshop.com.

As for this album i would have to say Aerostar is one of my fav tracks of all time. This album is a classic.
Setherian
Setherian

Started Topics :  41
Posted : May 5, 2004 15:31
Cosmic Approach for me is the best inside this perfect album. Intercity, Carpe Diem, allamazing tracks. But when u get into what hes telling in Cosmic Approach...nothing can go that deep!           The Devil Is In Detail!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Human Blue - Electric Roundabout (Spiral Trax 2002)
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance