Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - huga party "2003"......

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

huga party "2003"......

friend from 97

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 7, 2003 13:51
I would like to know what's your impression on this upcoming party in the Huga gardens, and especially since it being made in such a symbolic place.
Don't you have the feeling it's made for money?
I mean Huga 97 was made out of love
Huga 2002 was made out of love and money
What do you think about Huga 2003? They forgot the love and left only the money? Don't you think that asking for 110 NIS on presale is way way too much? Especially for a party that will be finished at 10:00? Seems like it's the rave-o-lution story repeating itself.
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Jul 7, 2003 15:16
care enlight us about the line up ??           Believe your soul !
friend from 97

Posted : Jul 7, 2003 16:06
Lineup: BLT, Tristan, Eskimo and another dude I don't know.
I don't think this line-up is an excuse for this high price
Last year there was a better line-up with Etnica live and Dimitry, and it cost much less.
sagireuven
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jul 8, 2003 14:32
There is a lot of things u forget about-
the line up is killer:)
but 2 our topic-
this united huga pro. got police papers and shit like that.2 get the police,u need armed security guard on every 10 ppl,if I remember.
this party won't get down,the line up is killer and 2 get police confirm u need to pay a lot of money.so 110 nis?

u can also go 2 Rasta's hotel.
YAT (vxzp violation)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jul 9, 2003 21:35
lots of money imho....
i am interested did the first "famous" party in huga gardens 5 years ago have police authorization?           Youth of the Galaxy...

The Time Has Come To Demand Your Freedom!!!

(Doof - Youth of the galaxy, 1996)
shikobm

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 10, 2003 02:07
If you saw the movie you would know ..
There was lots of police *out side* the fest
and lots of crazy gurds all over ..
Hehe really cool movie!
{-_-}

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 10, 2003 02:46
can anybody plz tell me what r the dates for this year's huga rave?
i heard it's sometime in august... but when exactly?

thanx!!
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 10, 2003 10:10
To the friend from 97 I would like to say that I hardly believe that Huga 97 was dun only for the sake of love peace and harmony. Like all business it was done to earn money and there is nothing bad in that.

As concerns to this party, I wont say too much since I cant say I am totally objective in this subject, but if 80 - 100 nis is a standard price for parties today, it is only logical that place like Ganei Huga and all the authorization shit around will cost the extra 10 nis           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
ZBISH
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 10, 2003 11:29
some ne can write here the full line up. . . i know there is many dj and artist . . . i just wonna know who. ..

.:Liquid Sunrise Productions:.
________d[ ZbisH ]b__________
friend from 97

Posted : Jul 10, 2003 16:15
I feel sorry for getting such negative answers from people who are not objective at all.
It is obvious you want to promote the sales of this event and it shows I was right.
I'm a simple person, one of the crowd. I do not care what are the expenses for the police.
Besides, I've been to parties that had much more impressive line-ups and bigger raves, and I still paid less. Not because I had "connections" to the organizers, but just because it was the price, at least on the presale. And there also there was a large presence of cops.
There are too many reasons for me to believe this party is a very commercial one, and it's even more pity it will end at 10:00!!!
The place is good and so is the line-up. The good vibes are not there.
Borris
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jul 10, 2003 17:52
How much did the original Huga cost??

I'm wiling to pay if i think I'm geting my money's worth back in Entertainment. Huga is an Excelent place, but it's also an Expensive one to work at. you pay the owners of the property (National Parks Authority) you have to work with the police in terms of security and stuff. last time i remember something this size in israel (that i went to) was Tribal gathering, and they took 150 at the gate.

I've also been to parties that cost less, I've been to free friends parties as well, u don't like the price? stay at home, the vibe is made by the people that come to the party.
Oh and all tickets to Huga are presale, the advertise that there will be no tickets sold at the gate.

I'll probably be there.           Kinetic Honda GmbH, Worldwide Supliers of Quality noise.
Progression Sessions of the 3rd Empire!
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 10, 2003 18:17
can somebody allready add line up and date ??           Believe your soul !
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 11, 2003 03:22
Zombi, come to the party... I gonna play some plusquam stuff for u ---> but come early ok?!           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Gilad Refael
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Jul 11, 2003 04:15
play for me too?
i want to come!           REHAB is for quitters
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 11, 2003 15:18
thanx Yuli i interested in line up for "sport interest" u know..
i will at germany this dates, listen to plusquam guys and more...           Believe your soul !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - huga party "2003"......

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance