Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - HP ENVY Recline 23-m210qd TouchSmart Beats SE All-in-One Desktop PC (ES)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

HP ENVY Recline 23-m210qd TouchSmart Beats SE All-in-One Desktop PC (ES)

jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Apr 22, 2014 13:43:53
what do we rekon for music production..?? suitable?

Intel® Core™ i5-4570T [2.9GHz, 4MB Shared Cache ]

8 gig of ram

knocz

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Apr 22, 2014 19:59
Well, since it has the beats logo, so I would say no, it's not suitable for audio production.

And, as all the beats stuff, this is overpriced - you can get more specs with less money.

But, if we strip it down, any well configured machine nowadays is enough to produce some great tunes.

If you really want a well configured machine for audio prod. I recommend Mr. Vincent any day - and he now has his own business too! http://moltenmusictechnology.com/
It's a little pricey (you can get better tech with less money too) but you be assured you system is best optimized specifically for audio production.           Super Banana Sauce http://www.soundcloud.com/knocz
jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 22, 2014 21:09
shame...
cheers for the heads up,very nice , only a 2 hour drive also.
jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 22, 2014 23:04
hope your not saying its bad out of 'ENVY' lol

sorry
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  148
Posted : Apr 23, 2014 00:22
It should be fine. Ppl just think it's cool to bash the Beats logo.           Cuntus Maximus.
jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 23, 2014 01:11
true..i mean 8 years ago..? how did production cope computer wise.. wen does it end..

i dont even know what the beats logo is...and i aint guna google it either, google has become more of a advisement search now rather than a help...

abit like the workshop..

i wil add that i didnt choose just for the beats logo.. its just that its the only thing thats better than other things in finance shop... no cash

be nice if someone owns an AIO pc (all in one) and comfirm tho.... must be someone out there?

basicly aslong as its better than what i have, 14year old anthlon 64 2.6 4gig ram... (lives in povity) and ive just about had enough of freezing tracks and bouncing.. which distrupts my workflow then never get tracks done..

its served me well tho

knocz

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Apr 23, 2014 13:17
Quote:

On 2014-04-22 23:04, jizy wrote:
hope your not saying its bad out of 'ENVY' lol

sorry

No not out of envy, out of price! It's really expensive for what it is and gives you.. just search the market a bit you'll be able to purchase a better system without issues

Btw, 8 or 10 years ago people did produce on pc's (and macs) but the software was also a lot simpler - the code follows the trends.

About the performance of AIO, I don't own one but I've tried out many systems, which are great for being less intrusive. As it's a desktop, the idea is you won't be moving it around so much, and for the studio having your main computer on top of the table might be a real hassle for noise and unwanted vibrations - if you use a tower pc, you can alway place it in n acoustic treated cabinet. Also, you will be "glued" with that monitor, and although your could append a second screen to it, wither you get an exact same monitor (might not be viable) or you cannot have a perfect twin-screen setup.

Definitely it's better than your current system, and a system hangout can really break productivity (bouncing to audio just to be able to hear your sound), but I suspect this "upgrade" will fall short of your demands in no time.. Nevertheless, it's just my opinion.

Quote:

On 2014-04-22 23:04, jizy wrote:
google has become more of a advisement search now rather than a help...

abit like the workshop..

You are right! But, since it's the community who generated the information in the workshop section (and across the whole forum), it's up to all of us to make it better!

Nevertheless, it's all IMHO, I'm just trying to help.           Super Banana Sauce http://www.soundcloud.com/knocz
jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 23, 2014 17:36
yep your probably right, but it only thing that they have that i can get finance on..

il probably be a sneaky fuker and sel it for 700 and get one of those tanks that music molten has (if of coarse the envy not good enough) i will let u kno ..
jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 29, 2014 02:03
tested .. you can throw quite alot at it tbh with u..as for the two screen, thats avaliable via nvidia,use my tv as a spectrum analizer and mixer via wiDi... not much lag either

max clocked 3.9ghz , max memory space 16gb..

i will pay how much i think its worth tho, then they can fuck off for the rest of the cash £greedy loaning gits£

outcome - very nice ... it loves Zbrush also, seems like the more you thro at it the lower the cpu tries to shake off ..when auto turbo kicks in ..

its staying...
cheers
smoker
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Apr 29, 2014 21:51
jizy don't buy this pc i got Similar pc before and i can tell you only one thing about this pc
peace off shit

why?
reason one
cost more then normal pc (not company pc)
1000$ i can build 5 time better and faster pc
reason two
components inside this pc is crap crap
if you need this pc for ejay then it's ok

i buy almost the same pc like this one same components
after couple mt I threw it from the windows
the graphics card over heating the process same
memory ram cheep crap

only the logo and case is good (who need good case)
this candy eye hypnotic me to buy this crap and i buy it like stupid monkey

you can buy on eBay better pc
bater process/ram/motherboard/video card
and basically good pc and not this crap

here couple example any pc form this list (intel not amd) cheeper then this bullshit and better
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1.A0.H0.Xgaming%20computer&_nkw=gaming%20computer&_sacat=0&_from=R40&_udlo=2000&_udhi=4000
          -------------------------------------------------
https://soundcloud.com/user-537936268
jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 30, 2014 01:14
lol as ive already sed.. ive tested it and its a fukin tank mate.

ejay lol dont b silly.

glitchmachine's scope i was able to use many many many many instances including brainworx bXL several instances and i still havnt had it slaagg and laaaggg....

i can work nicley now... the components are not shoddy either..this is nuthing like a laptop with basic components

its a very nice machine ... the beats logo lol is nuthing, how its performs is something..

in this case it performs just as wel as the imac AIO's Ive just orderd another 8g ram to make it 16gram...so munchia gracias

lol theres nothing wrong with this machine... what so ever smoker so calm the fuck down my friend.

there are small fanned vents in this, so no over heating for me,un lucky there m8 because this machine is stone fuking cold....

as i stated if u improve your english i sed this was all i could get as its on finance and i sed smoker that i would sell if it couldnt perform certain tests... wel it does perform and im more than happy with it...

thanks but no thanks.... your ebay link is fuken useless to me as there no way i let customs charge me an extra £££ to let it go.. blbla

i will pay £700 or less..depends how ruthless i feel like bieng to a corporation (monthly installments of 20ne is fuck all) i dont kno where your gettin 1000 dollars etc etc from

all n all it really is a pleasure to use..

id be the first to say if it was shit or not so cut the ignorance fella
smoker
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 30, 2014 02:15
dude i just tell my opinion about this pc
All computers in the Beginning works great.

but what can i tell you good luck mate with this pc
and good ejaying

btw make it Hackintosh
it will work faster then windows Almost no update in mac system.
windows got every sec new update which destroying pc slowly but surely,

-------------------------------------------------
jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 30, 2014 03:52
smoker m8 what the shit?

i hsvnt used ejay since i was 11 years old.. lol..bloody ejay wtf

your opinion is not required as u haven't tested this model.

im tellin u its very stable... if i felt it wasnt id b gettin rid... ipad - stable

all computers at the beginning lol? ive had mine b4 this for over a decade ma u on sum delusion today arnt u

u talk nonsense

i bet your one of these type of minds that rant on and on and on to people that the millennium bug was coming people !!!!! lol

infact i recon it was you that started that TECH-SCARE lol

bladybladybla

u kno something.... sounds like u 'makin out' must have a powerful pc yet how come i dont hear that in your music? so simple.... when u got all that processing power u saying etc ,u mayaswel giv me your computer if u cant be fuked to utilize it and make a big evolving tune, to me, u take for granted.

u must b an Ejay user - lol.

smoker,just except that u have lost this one lol...
smoker
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 30, 2014 04:55
Quote:

On 2014-04-30 03:52, jizy wrote:
i bet your one of these type of minds that rant on and on and on to people that the millennium bug was coming people !!!!! lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahah

I'M just joking with ejay
yes i didn't use this model the case and logo different than my but the hardware same as this one.

like I said the hardware is crap and overhearing i'm talking about my model with different case and logo.

and i just tell you my opinion about this pc that's all (hardware)
you can eat it or fart...

and i didn't say i got super doper pc
and about my music i still learning how to loop on ejay1
Quote:

and about all computers at the beginning

i mean when you only buy pc
the pc working really fast but after 5-6 MT he start to fart
(overhearing and working hard)
it's happen when you got shit hardware + windows update everyday
(i talk about same hardware like this one)           -------------------------------------------------
jizy
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Apr 30, 2014 05:33
ok.... will c wont we..all good talking in hien sight..

your fula shit personally.... no worries tho
Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - HP ENVY Recline 23-m210qd TouchSmart Beats SE All-in-One Desktop PC (ES)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance