Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Greece - How do you experience trance and D...gs with religion
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

How do you experience trance and D...gs with religion

griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posts :  528
Posted : May 25, 2005 13:53
Ok here we go again! The subject is: pws viwnetai thn trance kai ta narkwtika me thn thrhskeia! In case you don't understand the subject. Not how did you see a caveman through hoffman. Secondly I said my opinion witch is exactly the subject.Those qualities I am trying to develope and I took the opportunity from trance music and drugs and through this experience of mine cause of trance and drugs I found out what religion is and better what spirtuality is for me. c ya!           Don't Fuck With Me!
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posts :  797
Posted : May 25, 2005 14:13
Quote:

On 2005-05-25 13:32, LNE78poi wrote:
Spirituality is not the drugs, it's not just experiences, it's what lies within u. Drugs just project that. That's all. Nothing more nothing less.


Under the influence, you project whatever ingredients chemists or so called chemists, used in the lab to make drugs.
What lies within you is projected by the life you lead and the person you become later on in life. Consious actions defined by your mind and your personality, not jerk knee reactions of your mind when you are off your face on psychedelics.

          Me>You
griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posts :  528
Posted : May 25, 2005 14:34
That's my mate! You said it all! What a kid!           Don't Fuck With Me!
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  2394
Posted : May 26, 2005 10:30
Quote:

On 2005-05-25 14:13, 14-year old e-tard wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-05-25 13:32, LNE78poi wrote:
Spirituality is not the drugs, it's not just experiences, it's what lies within u. Drugs just project that. That's all. Nothing more nothing less.



Under the influence, you project whatever ingredients chemists or so called chemists, used in the lab to make drugs.
What lies within you is projected by the life you lead and the person you become later on in life. Consious actions defined by your mind and your personality, not jerk knee reactions of your mind when you are off your face on psychedelics.




yes it is strange but I could agree with 14-year old e-tard with those words.It is what we have in our minds and drugs helps to project those thought memories,so if I have read for example books of Shamanism or have seen thousands of fractals in the net when I take lsd,the combination with trance music and dance works with my unconcious wich is full of those things and project them visual in front of my eyes with the rythm of the beat.The thing is that those things are not jerk reactions but a kind of magick,and it is up to our mind how we would use those other realities.If you work like that more than ten years than the phase could became religious,because the soul is traveling beyond the real space and time enter the spirit zone.So my god I believe is my conciousnes as guru in psychedelic space trips where I am the master to lead and drive them in every mystic unreal place.
....a big difference of ancient shamanism with neoshamanism nowdays is that the trip in trance with psy-music is very fast now like the speed bpm of music we hear,and before at the past ancient shamans they where triping more clear and slowly and be able to remember each detail they where need to use,now what to keep remember and what not to?
only by experience of years in trance.
I is my choice to do that and I dont accept any negative comments,those who know me they believe and know what I mean...hehe
come on we are not alone thre so much spirit and so much different ways to communicate with them to learn wise things.For me it is worthy to have a hallucinogenic trip and risk some things because you learn a lot after a good drive...!!!           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posts :  797
Posted : May 26, 2005 11:59
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 10:30, GOPENDRA wrote:
yes it is strange but I could agree with 14-year old e-tard with those words.It is what we have in our minds and drugs helps to project those thought memories,so if I have read for example books of Shamanism or have seen thousands of fractals in the net when I take lsd,the combination with trance music and dance works with my unconcious wich is full of those things and project them visual in front of my eyes with the rythm of the beat.


Why can't you do that without taking acid? Don't you think you are contradicting your self when you need to use material things in order to reach spiritual bliss? When you take drugs you are extremely vulnerable, you are at the mercy of your dealer, because sometimes your connection to the acid, might get a bad batch and when that happens, no books on "(neo)shamanism" or 100s of years of staring at fractals will make a difference. You will have a rough ride and there's nothing magical about people loosing their minds... and people take these gambles for what? Because they say they are "spiritual", they are "neoshamans", or pink elephants, but at the end of the day, they are simply not strong enough to handle reality.
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 10:30, GOPENDRA wrote:
The thing is that those things are not jerk reactions but a kind of magick,and it is up to our mind how we would use those other realities.


Since you have no sustancial arguments to back this up, I take this as your opinion and you are free to express it of course. My argument is the proven fact that drugs initiate chemical reactions in your brain that cause these hallucinations and my opinion is that your idea of feeling magical things and simply being stoned, is blurred, very much so if I may add.
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 10:30, GOPENDRA wrote:
If you work like that more than ten years than the phase could became religious,
because the soul is traveling beyond the real space and time enter the spirit zone.So my god I believe is my conciousnes as guru in psychedelic space trips where I am the master to lead and drive them in every mystic unreal place.


You are not the master mate, acid is the master, you are but a mere guinea pig. I know it's hard to grasp, but think about it...stuff comes out the lab, no one is really sure about what it does until you try it out. Chemists see the effect on you and act accordingly.
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 10:30, GOPENDRA wrote:
....a big difference of ancient shamanism with neoshamanism nowdays is that the trip in trance with psy-music is very fast now like the speed bpm of music we hear,and before at the past ancient shamans they where triping more clear and slowly and be able to remember each detail they where need to use,now what to keep remember and what not to?
only by experience of years in trance.


I am not into (neo)shamanism, but whatever makes you feel better is fine with me.
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 10:30, GOPENDRA wrote:
I is my choice to do that and I dont accept any negative comments,those who know me they believe and know what I mean...hehe


And you have expressed your opinion. But there's not much point being a part of this discussion if you are not open for one.
          Me>You
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posts :  2091
Posted : May 26, 2005 12:12
Quote:


On 2005-05-26 10:30, GOPENDRA wrote:

For me it is worthy to have a hallucinogenic trip and risk some things because you learn a lot after a good drive...!!!



I agree with you Gopi bro but
you have E category lissence
and some ppl inside here dont have lissence at all..
So all this is good but somebody must learn drive first!
I always recoment a psychedelic experience to all of them
but with an expert driver for the beggining.
Driving in the spiritual highways is the ultimate experience for us
but maybe is catastrofic for some other persons.
But yes it is worthy. Just need the right driver first.
And then..

          
Open your mind...
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  2394
Posted : May 26, 2005 12:55
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 11:59, 14-year old e-tard wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 10:30, GOPENDRA wrote:
yes it is strange but I could agree with 14-year old e-tard with those words.It is what we have in our minds and drugs helps to project those thought memories,so if I have read for example books of Shamanism or have seen thousands of fractals in the net when I take lsd,the combination with trance music and dance works with my unconcious wich is full of those things and project them visual in front of my eyes with the rythm of the beat.


Why can't you do that without taking acid? Don't you think you are contradicting your self when you need to use material things in order to reach spiritual bliss? When you take drugs you are extremely vulnerable, you are at the mercy of your dealer, because sometimes your connection to the acid, might get a bad batch and when that happens, no books on "(neo)shamanism" or 100s of years of staring at fractals will make a difference. You will have a rough ride and there's nothing magical about people loosing their minds... and people take these gambles for what? Because they say they are "spiritual", they are "neoshamans", or pink elephants, but at the end of the day, they are simply not strong enough to handle reality.
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 10:30, GOPENDRA wrote:
The thing is that those things are not jerk reactions but a kind of magick,and it is up to our mind how we would use those other realities.


Since you have no sustancial arguments to back this up, I take this as your opinion and you are free to express it of course. My argument is the proven fact that drugs initiate chemical reactions in your brain that cause these hallucinations and my opinion is that your idea of feeling magical things and simply being stoned, is blurred, very much so if I may add.
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 10:30, GOPENDRA wrote:
If you work like that more than ten years than the phase could became religious,
because the soul is traveling beyond the real space and time enter the spirit zone.So my god I believe is my conciousnes as guru in psychedelic space trips where I am the master to lead and drive them in every mystic unreal place.


You are not the master mate, acid is the master, you are but a mere guinea pig. I know it's hard to grasp, but think about it...stuff comes out the lab, no one is really sure about what it does until you try it out. Chemists see the effect on you and act accordingly.
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 10:30, GOPENDRA wrote:
....a big difference of ancient shamanism with neoshamanism nowdays is that the trip in trance with psy-music is very fast now like the speed bpm of music we hear,and before at the past ancient shamans they where triping more clear and slowly and be able to remember each detail they where need to use,now what to keep remember and what not to?
only by experience of years in trance.


I am not into (neo)shamanism, but whatever makes you feel better is fine with me.
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 10:30, GOPENDRA wrote:
I is my choice to do that and I dont accept any negative comments,those who know me they believe and know what I mean...hehe


And you have expressed your opinion. But there's not much point being a part of this discussion if you are not open for one.



for first quote
ha another one argue from 14-year old e-tard who I am sure never had a serious space trip.
Have you ever spoken with a stone and get an answer without any drug substance?I am sure not.If you my truth I have had in my life thousnds of spacetrips and a few of them being possesed from a wild spirit now I am not afraid even to die because I am prepared spititually for that so who fucking dealers mercy you talk about.All these books of shamanism guide me my friend to have safe and concious space trips,that is the point,spiritualy prepeared.I dont think that after a use tehre is a chemist behind me that wathes my reactions.And it is not only the time under the influence ,daily life is magick my friend every step folows what my previous space trip commands.You might say me insane yes but you who is the normal one could not accept the paranormal one,yes a neoshaman yogi like me for sure is strange one and dificult to understand from a normal not magick one.I am the master and the substance helps me to do that strongly.And if you want my truth kuntalini could replace any drug state,after 30 minutes meditation I could dance sometimes like being hallucinated.
Of course I am opened as you see I agreed with at your previous post,but some times how opened I could when the others are so closed...

          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
14-year old e-tard
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posts :  797
Posted : May 26, 2005 13:59
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 12:55, GOPENDRA wrote:
ha another one argue from 14-year old e-tard who I am sure never had a serious space trip.


Your mind is playing tricks on you again. I hope the rest of the yogishamans are not as naive as you are.
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 12:55, GOPENDRA wrote:
Have you ever spoken with a stone and get an answer without any drug substance?I am sure not.


Don't talk to stones, I preffer talking to people.
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 12:55, GOPENDRA wrote:
If you my truth I have had in my life thousnds of spacetrips and a few of them being possesed from a wild spirit now I am not afraid even to die because I am prepared spititually for that so who fucking dealers mercy you talk about.All these books of shamanism guide me my friend to have safe and concious space trips,that is the point,spiritualy prepeared.I dont think that after a use tehre is a chemist behind me that wathes my reactions.And it is not only the time under the influence ,daily life is magick my friend every step folows what my previous space trip commands.You might say me insane yes but you who is the normal one could not accept the paranormal one,yes a neoshaman yogi like me for sure is strange one and dificult to understand from a normal not magick one.I am the master and the substance helps me to do that strongly.And if you want my truth kuntalini could replace any drug state,after 30 minutes meditation I could dance sometimes like being hallucinated.


Fucking hell that didn't make much sense. Can you pass me a drop of the stuff you're on cause I lost you when you took that left turn on the outer rings of Saturn.
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 12:55, GOPENDRA wrote:
Of course I am opened as you see I agreed with at your previous post,but some times how opened I could when the others are so closed...


Is that so? Where you as open minded as you say you are now when you wrote...
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 12:55, GOPENDRA wrote:
I is my choice to do that and I dont accept any negative comments...


You're contradicting your self once again. Is contradiction a major part of kabamarushamanism? Will I be one if I contradict my self like you do?
          Me>You
tim@motion


Started Topics :  7
Posts :  584
Posted : May 26, 2005 16:06

hmm Gopendra... participating on a conversation means that you have to accept any comments,possitive or negative.Except you believe that you are "preaching" as a shaman here and all the others are the close minded kagures that need your wizard guidelines.

Especially when you are providing lsd as a powerfull weapon , and trying to convience ppl to fuck their brains on chemicals,you should be ready to face such negative comments.

Read the post of griniaris about spirituality and the guidlines provided there.
          don't fuck with me
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posts :  1742
Posted : May 26, 2005 19:35
LOLOLOLOLOL this is the funniest topic ever.i read the whole ten pages at once i must say tha i havent laughed that much since i smoked a blessed joint with my village priest.some of u are re3ally unbeliavable.thank u xoxoxo better than monty pythons!!! !!DEVIL IS IN THE DETAIL!!
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posts :  1742
Posted : May 26, 2005 19:39
I am leaving now.i will go to sell my soul to the devil..maybe i ll buy a new PC with his money!!!
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  2394
Posted : May 27, 2005 14:44
@tim-x-treme
My friend the words I write are for those who understand and for the newbees who take drugs giving them some tips to burn their minds with spiritual qualities and being a little more concious when they doing that to avoid bad trips.
For those like you mabye are uselles because you think that you dont need them,fine.
Tell you my truth I always feel happy with those who dont mix drugs with trance!(magia sas)
And personaly last 2 years I have stopped the more of them and trying to find my pure energy back replaced by meditation spiritual practice every day (sadhana).Now only in open air place and only mushrooms or mescaline ...(fytika proionta)
@14-yearold-e-tard
I believe that the most advanced yogis for sure are not as naive I am and I agree with you on that.
Just know that as a yogi or better spiritual aspirant(sadhaka)I do practice one year and a half just in the begining so after one or two years ask me how I would be then.As a neoshaman...hehe if you see me dance with or without substances I am sure you would realise that I got plenty of shamanic experience,trance master my friend ,could you?
about comunication with stones:you have never tryied the shamanic way to comunicate with each diferent kind of spirit,and why not with a guide energy stone,I mean with close eyes and for three nights asking the stone up to my belly with my thought...and the vision with the spirit of the stone apeard in front of my closed eyes as an old and weird face asking me to folow him in his world ,we had a conversation with the same person (spirit of the stone)for two nights ...!!!...magick my friend, what we said?
hehe that is one of my mystic secrets my friend.
Weird things do happen if you believe in the spirit world and you know how to enter through ...thousand of different typical shamaniic or paganic ways to comunicate with sacred spirits giving spiritual mystic knowledge and guidance for safe and concious space trips...and without any drug substance ...
...I know that you wont believe that,because you dont want to believe it,if you do then you could be a shaman hehe....be ware...
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  2394
Posted : May 27, 2005 14:50
@psy-mystic
...with my best wishes my friend ,most of that you wrote for me were the same with those I wanted to write...
Dont take drugs ...there are not enouph for all of us...           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posts :  2707
Posted : May 27, 2005 15:06
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 19:35, X_RUST wrote:
unbeliavable.thank u xoxoxo better than monty pythons!!!


nothing is better than monty pythons friends
especially those friteza fryed posts promoting homo neaterdal lifestyles!
and btw "Monty pythons-the lost german episode" now on sale
respect,
CRX,athens           Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  2394
Posted : May 27, 2005 15:30
Quote:

On 2005-05-27 15:06, CRX wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-05-26 19:35, X_RUST wrote:
unbeliavable.thank u xoxoxo better than monty pythons!!!


nothing is better than monty pythons friends
especially those friteza fryed posts promoting homo neaterdal lifestyles!
and btw "Monty pythons-the lost german episode" now on sale
respect,
CRX,athens



I am not promoting anything my friend just sharing my experiences for the good of every drug user trancer...if you lauph with my "fried posts "then it is good,it makes you feel nice ,and that is more important CRX.
          ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Trance Forum  Forum  Greece - How do you experience trance and D...gs with religion
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2019 IsraTrance