Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - Hofmann's 100th birthday celebration in CPH?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Hofmann's 100th birthday celebration in CPH?

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Jan 11, 2006 16:45
Hi!

Today is the old geezers 100th birthday.
All over the world people are celebrating this magical happening with festivals, lectiors about LSD ect ect.
Now, my question is: Is there anything interesting happening here in Copenhagen? Some lectiors about LSD would be very interesting,
and a LSD party wouldnt be so bad eighter. In Swiss, there's a huge event with Dr. Hofmann him self. To bad I cant go there.

Please post what you know here, or send me a PM if there's something happening that you cant post in public.

http://www.lsd.info

http://www.hofmann.org

Best LSD regards,
Psytones
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 11, 2006 19:38
Ok, maybe not today,
but there's got to be something (at all) happening this weekend?
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Jan 12, 2006 01:28
dont think that there will happen anything except the usual bryggen
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 13, 2006 18:04
Quote:

On 2006-01-12 01:28, Troll@CrackWhoreModels wrote:
dont think that there will happen anything except the usual bryggen

And what a shame it is!! ... Not that Bryggen is celebrating anything about LSD this weekend. I mean, a big city like CPH should have something to offer. In Oslo I wouldnt have been suprised, but CPH. Come on. CPH is like the heart of Scandinavia. Shame on you CPH.

Guess the only semi good alternative is Culture Box? Because I dont wanna go to Bryggen to party with muscles and airheads. No thanks!
Troll@CrackWhoreModels

Posted : Jan 14, 2006 10:58
ye sit sucks but it just show that cph has turn into this candy raver clubland
DanishViking
Inactive User

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 14, 2006 12:08
who cares if a man turn 100...sorry but all he did was promote a drug that have fried an awful lot of brains over the years and caused people to do things that killed them while affected by lsd. Not a track record one should be too proud of.

I would rather see a symposium about how to once and for all make sure people get clean water, food and get their chains off from dictators and despotes around the world.
Troll@CrackWhoreModels

Posted : Jan 14, 2006 12:30
well if you are talking about the symbose in bassel it dos teach people more than just the good effects thats why its call wonder drug & problem child

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jan 16, 2006 17:52
LSD doesnt frie the brain, it expands the mind. - To bad you have alot of paranoia from ealier experiences man. To bad.

And it is special that a person celebrates his or hers 100th birthday. Especially when he invented LSD. Which you fear so deeply.
ocelot
ocelot

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Feb 4, 2006 16:21
lsd is a tool. neither good nor bad.
its significance has yet to be fully appreciated nor its impact on humanity fully felt.
psychedelics have been used by humans since ancient times for understanding matters of spirit and the heart.
they are used to foster community spirit and cleanse the body mind and soul.
the set and setting in which one trips has a big influence on the trip. I highly suggest nature and with friendly people.
What a person has on their mind and in their heart is amplified by use of psychedelics.
It can help to bring awareness of inner conflicts to the surface. it this way psychedelics can be used to create real peace. One seeks to reduce inner conflicts and thus one is no longer allowed the old ways of repression ignorance.
the risks of self harm while under the influence of ANY substance- especially alcohol Mr. Danish Viking, which is actually responsible for much death by your form of reckoning- need to be mitigated by set and setting. Group trips are a good way to ensure support- Ultimately ones strength needs to come from within. Its a bit like being born- you need to leave the comfort of the womb to grow up...
anyway...
anyway- the conference was enjoyable and enlightening. the boat party afterwards was fun...
happy birthday Albert Hoffman- yeah he is just a man but he is 100 and i sure do appreciate his chemistry the same way i can appreciate an artist for their work...
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Feb 5, 2006 10:30
Quote:

On 2006-02-04 16:21, ocelot wrote:
lsd is a tool. neither good nor bad.
its significance has yet to be fully appreciated nor its impact on humanity fully felt.
psychedelics have been used by humans since ancient times for understanding matters of spirit and the heart.
they are used to foster community spirit and cleanse the body mind and soul.
the set and setting in which one trips has a big influence on the trip. I highly suggest nature and with friendly people.
What a person has on their mind and in their heart is amplified by use of psychedelics.
It can help to bring awareness of inner conflicts to the surface. it this way psychedelics can be used to create real peace. One seeks to reduce inner conflicts and thus one is no longer allowed the old ways of repression ignorance.
the risks of self harm while under the influence of ANY substance- especially alcohol Mr. Danish Viking, which is actually responsible for much death by your form of reckoning- need to be mitigated by set and setting. Group trips are a good way to ensure support- Ultimately ones strength needs to come from within. Its a bit like being born- you need to leave the comfort of the womb to grow up...
anyway...
anyway- the conference was enjoyable and enlightening. the boat party afterwards was fun...
happy birthday Albert Hoffman- yeah he is just a man but he is 100 and i sure do appreciate his chemistry the same way i can appreciate an artist for their work...

Couldn't agree more.           "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Feb 6, 2006 14:08
Beautiful And very true. Our inner conflicts of the capitalistic society makes it harder for most to accept what comes up to the surface. It would be so nice to see next generations beeing more open and accepting towards inner realizing. We fear the fear to much, and it's hurting thge human race as we speak.

Peace, understanding and love. Why do we follow the path of conflicts, misunderstanding and hate?

2012 is closing in Green, I can smell it. I don’t believe it, but I can smell it. It's very sad.
shamanizer

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 16:57
[quote]
On 2006-02-06 14:08, Kire-naj wrote:
Beautiful And very true. Our inner conflicts of the capitalistic society makes it harder for most to accept what comes up to the surface. It would be so nice to see next generations beeing more open and accepting towards inner realizing. We fear the fear to much, and it's hurting thge human race as we speak.[quote]

And what we fear we often deny...

[quote]
Peace, understanding and love. Why do we follow the path of conflicts, misunderstanding and hate?[quote]

!!!???

[quote]
2012 is closing in Green, I can smell it. I don’t believe it, but I can smell it. It's very sad.[quote]

I don't believe in it either, but its certainly on its way... symptoms can be seen everywhere... things are deteriorating world wide... truly sad.
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Feb 6, 2006 18:31
Quote:

And what we fear we often deny...

Ja man, thats why it's important to keep the balance. Dont fear it, dont deny it. Deal with it.

Quote:

!!!???

It was written "in the moment". =)
Some of what I meant is that people have a bad tendency to step on others to raise their own ego. But this is old news eh.

Quote:

I don't believe in it either, but its certainly on its way... symptoms can be seen everywhere... things are deteriorating world wide... truly sad.

Indeed. Or maybe it's for the better - Things might be a lot better for our grand-grand-grand children, or they might live in a machine dominated world aka. "The Matrix" *cool* lol
shamanizer

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 19:54
!!???
Actually I was agreeing with you, just shouting "WHY" (!!??)
Huh, the future looks slightly dodgy to me, but what else do we have if not hope.
crovax

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 6, 2006 21:45
Maybe the future brings freedom from religious dogmas with the terror following. But probably we get a brave new world?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - Hofmann's 100th birthday celebration in CPH?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance