First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

High speed laser wars ;) 160 bpm

Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Jan 23, 2006 18:12
Hi there. A little preview on what Im working on. Still far from done, just wanted to know if someone finds it interesting. 160 bpm :=)

http://fragletrollet.com/mp3/Temp/@lvef@en.mp3
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jan 23, 2006 21:48
i find most of your releases pretty interesting
just downloading it.
-----

well the start is a little big "candy shop?" hehehe
the intruduction of classic music on it i liked
but those "venga boyz" voices?
the rest is just very good.the effects are there..(horses ) the track is very good i liked it.
keep up mate          ...
D-Alien
Oxidelic

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jan 23, 2006 22:19
ou!!!
an 160bpm psy! it must some real cybernetic war ther. dlding and than postin opinion
evil:
D-Alien
Oxidelic

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Jan 23, 2006 22:28
BOY OU BOY!!!! i like this madness. a lot!!!! like all the crazy games with the bass lines, like the unexpected samples. its a track full of surprises and unstoppable power! but anyway i think a rmx in a bpm of 148 - 152 will sound great too.. just opinion.
keep this great work!
CONGRATS!
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Jan 24, 2006 00:44

Very professional ..
World war 3 . You are elegant brain destroyer and all with an greatful tuch . Very good/interesting way to open a track .. Good using - bass and kik , Nice flying metal percussions and synth , Good Bearks .. But in this track all are shorter why not to creat a heaven for a sec' (2-3 sec) 03:19 things start move for me .. Very standeble speed on a highway road and quality . You use good backrounds that cover and glue the all other parts together into a mazing packeg' thats sound 100 for the listener .

And .. Wow ! I have surprise for you but we thougt on allmost the same things .. but this surprise i will keep by now to the the end of the post and in privat
(Via msn or somthing) But i can tell (What i can .. Its that connect with telepatic of 2 ppls that never meat or talk and with an allmost same mind derection and i mean in that that music can be heard
By waves who go's to all but some same persones get that same win . Man .. 05:00 - 05:11 i find my self in my track (One of my olds) I Done Vs this guy to Hehehe .. (Could hear Fm7/LegcyCell there)

Ilket the way you change bassline its import and makes things stay curious , Good ! . Nice and horristic end Haha .. You are crazy for sure !

P.s - A tip : Take it out and put a demo 2-3 max 4 Min . Keep your full versions for the right place - (Labels)

Good luck man .. !
jaramogi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 24, 2006 00:53
great track mate, haha 160 bpm filled with crazy ideas
the bassline and your synth skills are great, kinda reminds me sometimes of derango, specially in the end

puuh, keep this way... and btw congraz for your geomagnetic release!!!!

cheers
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jan 24, 2006 08:37
thanks for killing the candy shop its about time somebody did that. bass is real solid not sure if its my monitors but id give the kick a little more oomph love it this is outside of sanity somewhere this track sounds like its surrounding me um the classical break wasnt good for me id rather hear a really fucked sample in there or some atmosphere cause you got these other songs in there that don belong anywhere near trance but the classical is still good music just didnt fit to me.
everything else is crazy and nicely done. HA!
-chuck-
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Posted : Jan 24, 2006 10:32
thanks alot guys
The track is still far from done, hopefully it will be way more crazy when done (just too lazy to bump midi to wav so my sequencer @ 85% cupuload and sound properly FUCKED

Thanks for all comments
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jan 24, 2006 16:12
keep the venga its very unexpected and innapropriate
Fragletrollet
Fragletrollet

Posted : Jan 25, 2006 01:38
thx alot gorump, looking forward to listening to more of ur stuff, ur sound is promising boom
jowy333

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 25, 2006 01:49
Im sooo jealooous!!
this is the best!!!!
Looking forward to your releases

much love,

gerald
CrunchiMonkey
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 25, 2006 06:13
crazy..... Love the innovative mixing. keep pushing.
Senzar
Senzar

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jan 25, 2006 22:51
WOW! You are crazy! Love it! really good work! Give us more           Senzar - Before the Morning Sun (debut album) out @ Lookinglook Records

Promo DJ set, info, bookings, free music:

www.senzar.dk
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - High speed laser wars ;) 160 bpm

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance