Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - Hi pepole..I cant understand this..its so beautiful

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Hi pepole..I cant understand this..its so beautiful

KuZiA


Started Topics :  6
Posts :  46
Posted : Oct 31, 2005 19:08
in the last half year i start to listin to progresive music ...and dame..its some good music..and partys the pepole...this music is make me soo happy im all day walk with a smile ...so waht i want to say is tnx to all the artist and butiful pepole thet makes thet music so spcail...
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posts :  3605
Posted : Oct 31, 2005 19:18
You discovered another gr8 style of Trance. Have fun           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posts :  5388
Posted : Oct 31, 2005 19:39
i think that especially in israel, the current progressive crowd is consisting of many scene veterans (both in organizers and attendees). the vibe is good and its very important to the party, it can actually make most genre's sound better and more enjoyable if there is a good atmosphere to hear them in and a crowd that digs it. some progressive music (coming out of israel today) is especially good and it shows           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
KuZiA


Started Topics :  6
Posts :  46
Posted : Oct 31, 2005 21:56
yee..i think so too..but i noiest thet spacily in prog partys all the pepole all ..are good pepole..!
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posts :  3605
Posted : Oct 31, 2005 22:11
Different ppl. u will never see an Ars on progg party.           -=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
kinjo


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  22
Posted : Nov 1, 2005 04:48
Definitely ther is something in this music that sends a postive vibe around it. It's so full of peace and harmony that it makes you forget everything else and just enjoy and..... dance.

I am not trying to understand it, I am just letiing it to flow through my ears and takeme on a trip......anywhere.

(I maybe sound like an idiot, but this is actualyy how I feel about progressive)
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posts :  2314
Posted : Nov 1, 2005 05:07
I find Progg parties to be a more laidback affair.
A lotta 'hello's' and 'hugs' goin around. Women all smilin, dudes all lookin at the smilin women and smilin too .
Everybody's smiling and smiling and smiling...           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posts :  5057
Posted : Nov 1, 2005 10:20
Quote:

On 2005-11-01 05:07, *Karma Cola* wrote:
I find Progg parties to be a more laidback affair.
A lotta 'hello's' and 'hugs' goin around. Women all sniffing, dudes all lookin at the sniffing women and sniffing too .
Everybody's sniffing and smiling and sniffing ...






but yeah prog sure has that vibe
theres nothing better than some nice prog on a beery sunday afternoon



          missing plug-in
KuZiA


Started Topics :  6
Posts :  46
Posted : Nov 2, 2005 02:02
[quote]
On 2005-11-01 04:48, kinjo wrote:
Definitely ther is something in this music that sends a postive vibe around it. It's so full of peace and harmony that it makes you forget everything else and just enjoy and..... dance.

yee i think so too..just flow with the nusic and it will take you to a psycahdelic trip.


KuZiA


Started Topics :  6
Posts :  46
Posted : Nov 2, 2005 02:03
Quote:

On 2005-11-01 05:07, *Karma Cola* wrote:
I find Progg parties to be a more laidback affair.
A lotta 'hello's' and 'hugs' goin around. Women all smilin, dudes all lookin at the smilin women and smilin too .
Everybody's smiling and smiling and smiling...



*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posts :  2314
Posted : Nov 2, 2005 02:46
Quote:

On 2005-11-01 10:20, =((exotic>>>=== wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-01 05:07, *Karma Cola* wrote:
I find Progg parties to be a more laidback affair.
A lotta 'hello's' and 'hugs' goin around. Women all sniffing, dudes all lookin at the sniffing women and sniffing too .
Everybody's sniffing and smiling and sniffing ...






but yeah prog sure has that vibe
theres nothing better than some nice prog on a beery sunday afternoon








hahah... u bhendchod...
          ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posts :  2190
Posted : Nov 2, 2005 08:17
Quote:

On 2005-10-31 19:39, Surrender wrote:
i think that especially in israel, the current progressive crowd is consisting of many scene veterans (both in organizers and attendees). the vibe is good and its very important to the party, it can actually make most genre's sound better and more enjoyable if there is a good atmosphere to hear them in and a crowd that digs it. some progressive music (coming out of israel today) is especially good and it shows


I always thought Israel was into Hardcore Psytrance.. didnt know prog sounds move around too.. Well atleast not to this extent.
TrancEisT
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posts :  494
Posted : Nov 2, 2005 12:13
Psy-Progressive is my favorite style of Trance these days.

It combines love , freedom, happiness along with some decent agressive touches.

Together by the hands of the right D.J and the right scene and time of day, it can be a ophoric experience.

          I like Trance, so i am called The TrancEisT. but hey... what about people who like Rap? what are they called?
bam bam bhole


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  317
Posted : Nov 3, 2005 14:47
i luv prog           <(<({<({ Muzik is da Drug >})}>})>))>>>
:::::: MUSIK takes me HigHeRrrr"''''''"""
Run Lola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posts :  476
Posted : Dec 27, 2007 14:51
Quote:

On 2005-10-31 19:08, KuZiA wrote:
in the last half year i start to listin to progresive music ...and dame..its some good music..and partys the pepole...this music is make me soo happy im all day walk with a smile ...so waht i want to say is tnx to all the artist and butiful pepole thet makes thet music so spcail...



[/quote]
yee..i think so too..but i noiest thet spacily in prog partys all the pepole all ..are good pepole..!
[/quote]

i had to dig this one out.. I think it's really funny!
good people listen to progressive trance, and bad people listen to full on and dark..

Trance Forum  Forum  Trance - Hi pepole..I cant understand this..its so beautiful

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance