Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Helicon In Trance Festival Vol5 - 6 March 2010@ ATHENS
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Helicon In Trance Festival Vol5 - 6 March 2010@ ATHENS

CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Mar 14, 2010 17:51
its not like i dont take my responsibilities seriously its the fact i owe the rent and i still have to find the money to pay for the tickets of polyphonia dark elf and sator arepo tickets for a party i organized and i will never go and i still have to deal with money who i owe to artists about 200 euro i think
and i have to keep up with all that and i still have to login to isratrance and answer to these things
i am doin well thank u for the interrest
boom
          Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 14, 2010 19:13
Quote:

On 2010-03-14 11:36, kaos wrote:
@crx..and when i say to take your responsibilities..i mean to pay all the artists
not only those you paid.. even we agreed to take the half money..still we cant find you ..

This is a public forum you know, you should be ashamed of yourself for writing this threat here.... This is the truth you wanted the people to hear ? That CRX owes you some f@cking money ?????

---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 14, 2010 19:37
bad moments amigos
but in the end all ok:)
dont mess around for bollocks
hhh
ante unstuck
          Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
confo_psy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 15, 2010 02:04
Quote:

On 2010-03-14 02:43, CRX(HSS Records) wrote:
The party was cancelled from the label
I take the whole responsibility for it because i trusted my thoughts and i delt with the wrong people and this doesnt make me a good businessman .
All of the above are just assumptions that one can have and its getting tiring to see pointless conversations and words among people
i am sorry to people that came to the Party from Bulgaria Cyprus and all over Greece
and in return of all this Bad energy i gave
i close the labels Eleusis and Helicon sound system Records.
Upcoming physical releases
HSS007:Birth Death Rebirth (compiled by A3K)
and
HSS008:Sirious B will never be released
Free to download Va - Visions of Nibiru is cancelled also .
thanks to all artists for the support and the trust they shown to my persona
I hate to let them down but thats life
karma and Dharma
i wish for Health and prosperity to all
and no hard feelings
Boom !

my friend its so bad idea to close this labels....
i think you have some personal reasons because is to much to close all of your greek labels for all this happend in your event...
all the organizers promoters they have some very bud thinks their carier bud this is the life freak...!!!

__kEeP_tHe_sCEne_uNDeRGroUNd__

www.myspace.com/thanasaikos_g2
www.myspace.com/thanasaikos
www.myspace.com/psyacoustics
www.melexradio.blogspot.com
kaos

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 15, 2010 13:14
@jedi knight
no that was not the truth the people want to hear..that was the responsibilities...the truth is another part..
is about the party(and i will not explain further)..the money part is the responsibilities..and for sure i am ashamed..you think i like saying this?
but i would be more ashamed for myself if i dont speak about what is right (according to my opinion)..           www.myspace.com/kaos604
Polyphonia
Polyphonia
Posted : Mar 15, 2010 16:06
[quote]
On 2010-03-14 19:13, Jedi_knight wrote:
Quote:

@crx..and when i say to take your responsibilities..i mean to pay all the artists
not only those you paid.. even we agreed to take the half money..still we cant find you ..

This is a public forum you know, you should be ashamed of yourself for writing this threat here.... This is the truth you wanted the people to hear ? That CRX owes you some f@cking money ?????

are you serious ??
and who are you man??
he should be ashamed of what man? to ask our money?
first of all its a forum and u can say what ever u want .... and not say bullshit like you say here...ok???
ante na poume....
what are you ? friend of crx? why are you here? to be crx lawyer?
just finnish this and dont post nothing again...ok?
i never post in this forum... but when i see bullshit like you wwrite i freak out...
ante bye
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 15, 2010 16:49
i still owe 400 euro to romolos,kaos and kulu
so i am to blame
jedi knight
i cannot tell u what to write but fuck it amigo
it keeps goin and goin
also poly if u like phone me what the fuck is that
popo re malaka,,,,
          Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
peacegr

Posted : Mar 15, 2010 17:43
what happend again ?? what a fuck!! Hey mr and mrs Djs Keep your payments and your amounts for techno for progressive and for your shits!! you speak about the money only and how mafia wants to take money from us!! so..you first time listen aaall that??!! are you crazy !!! djs your are in the same scene and in the same lifestyle or not!! ?? and it is a question !! you play psychedelic and you have it like a Job ?? how many times partu animals follow you!! ?? how many times we run all other the world to listen you!! and you dam talking about money in the same country and for a person like crx!! shame!! only that!! keep your money dark dark people....and put it...thereee excacly there!! i remember my self cold wet without cent to drink water and you guys in your hotels like dn kserw egw ti... Psychdelades ahahaha!!! crazy people... if the partu is good u take your money but if the party is failed shut the fuck up and just help!! we lose our spirituality and our respect our love our unity ONLY MONEY MONEY MONEY!!! Crx Do everything to save the party...and i am with him...i know the bastards in da club..you can be in the same position and i offcourse!! what a fuck going wrong Aliens..We are belong in the same family or not!! ?? And why crx do all these things alone..its not possible...but i have an answer and for that...M O N E Y...nobody can help without money !!! and if you dont see money you dont do anything...and if you do something you posted it everywhere for promotions reasons..dam!! i bored all of you!! you start destroyed the spirituality of the music... and you brother who speak for psychedelic...in this forum you must realized that we dont want dont need your pop-shits that you write again only for money!! to have more sells because the label must be like that!!! all of you djs and promoters and recordings labels pop-full on // dark / night pop psy shits... have it into your minds!! Our thoughts and our power like psychedelic animals is too strong.. and you destroyed there and in israel and in Goa all the spirituality of psychedelic ... you forgot everything and your God now is only the Fucking MONEY!! Administrators djs organisers like a fucking politicians...you can kill each other...

and if we have some psychedelic labels they closed...maybe and its my fault ... but it personal... again money...

my opinion is bro dont pay anybody of the Djs..they MUST understand you... and with they come to athens to play ad tey dont play for Mafias reasons...they Mst burn da club not u!! U STILL BROTHER FOR ME.. they still alone... dam,

sorry for my english...

peace and light

Peace And PsychedeliC
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Mar 15, 2010 19:35
Quote:

On 2010-03-15 17:43, peacegr wrote:
.... .....djs your are in the same scene and in the same lifestyle or not!! ?? and it is a question !! you play psychedelic and you have it like a Job ?? .....................we lose our spirituality and our respect our love our unity ONLY MONEY MONEY MONEY!!! ..........and you destroyed there and in israel and in Goa all the spirituality of psychedelic ... you forgot everything and your God now is only the Fucking MONEY!!

++ 10 !!
bravo re man !
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 15, 2010 20:24
Quote:

On 2010-03-15 13:14, kaos wrote:
@jedi knight
no that was not the truth the people want to hear..that was the responsibilities...the truth is another part..
is about the party(and i will not explain further)..the money part is the responsibilities..and for sure i am ashamed..you think i like saying this?
but i would be more ashamed for myself if i dont speak about what is right (according to my opinion)..

[quote]
On 2010-03-15 16:06, Polyphonia wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-03-14 19:13, Jedi_knight wrote:
Quote:

are you serious ??
and who are you man??
he should be ashamed of what man? to ask our money?
first of all its a forum and u can say what ever u want .... and not say bullshit like you say here...ok???
ante na poume....
what are you ? friend of crx? why are you here? to be crx lawyer?
just finnish this and dont post nothing again...ok?
i never post in this forum... but when i see bullshit like you wwrite i freak out...
ante bye

The most simple thing could be to send him a PM !!!! That's what i am talking about !!!
Of course you CAN'T say whatever you want in a public forum beacause this forum can be read from the whole planet !
It is very RUDE to write things like that (about some f@cking money) and it is very BAD for everyone's reputation , even yours !

What is the bullshit i said ????

Yes i am CRX's fun ,friend, brother and lawyer !

Better think before you write something....
Nobody cares about your f@cking money and you will lose MORE now , with your immature behavior....

Polyphonia
Polyphonia
Posted : Mar 15, 2010 21:05
Jedi_knight..
i dont care if you dont understand the truth ... or if you dont know the truth....
i dont need to fight with anyone anymore or explain to anyone whats going on....
Its CRX fault... nobody else....
and i dont want to continue this.....
you can write what ever you want .....
but CRX needs to clear some things.... to all of you.....NOT TO ME ... I KNOW VERRY GOOD....
and for sure we send him pm-sms-emails-phone calls...
im still trying to call him.....

"""i still owe 400 euro to romolos,kaos and kulu""" WTF.....
i didnt ask him to do this... he did it on purpose TO make it worst...? or he didnt think at all...?
i dont know ...
one thing i know for sure... that i went to athens to have fun with good mood... and i came back being pissed of for many reasons i personally know....
i have egwism like most human beings have....
You can write whatever you like... ppl that know me ... they know how i think ... and if im in this for the MONEY...
the rest who dont care about money ...WELL DONE...
i dont care about the money only .... but im pised of with the disrespect from CRX towards me....
and now we dont want the money anymore man...
im not skroutz.....
i just want my rights....
most artists ask money in advance ... also not my style...
i played and i will play in many private parties... with NO ENTRANCE AND NO FEE...even if i dont know the ppl...
as i did before ... and i will do again...
and i will make friends.... that will respect me and i will do the same....
for sure as i told you in personal message.. it was wrong from my side to talk so agressive to you....
but you have to think that you had the same attitude...against Kaos..
And finally this is the time for me to stop posting in isratrance,,, FOR EVER...
as i was saying for so long...
but now is the time for sure...
so after tonight i delete my account here .. cause i really dont need this area...
is not my style... really...
i can contact my friends in my own way....
and anyway im not a promoting person... so i dont need to argue here or post anything...to promote my self...
so Bye and sorry if i was rude.

Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 15, 2010 21:44
@Polyphonia:
I accept your apology.
With this honest talking you have the respect from me. I am sure that CRX also respects you, you got it all wrong from the begining. You also have to respect a very bad moment that someone has. Give him some air and everything will be fixed !
It is just a very bad time for all of us....

I believe that NOBODY is for the money, that's what make the dark-psy scene more pure and original than others scenes in electronic music.

If you knew me better you would know i am always very passioned with my writtings here.
It wasn't something personal between me and you or kaos. Many think because of my passion that i am attaking, but it is not true.
The last thing i wanted is for the dark-psy scene to lose power.

Peace Love Unity Respect .

p.s.1: Don't delate your account, we need all the dark-psy ARTISTS here.
p.s.2 : Use the PM to solve private matters, it really works !
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Mar 15, 2010 21:45
Quote:

On 2010-03-14 02:43, CRX(HSS Records) wrote:

i close the labels Eleusis and Helicon sound system Records.

Unless it is impossible to sustain the labels financially, I don't see how closing the labels is going to make the situation any better for you.           
http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
gutter
Inactive User

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Mar 16, 2010 11:58
Shame all this happened
peacegr

Posted : Mar 16, 2010 18:10
one more think!!

Remember your Vibe when you come...
and Forget the Vibe When you Gone!

It was Big Mistake From All Of Us!! We Must Burn This Fucking Club And No Only One Person!!

FOR ME WE ARE KOTES!! 3 securities take us off....

kai as min imouna ekei...
          Peace And PsychedeliC
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Helicon In Trance Festival Vol5 - 6 March 2010@ ATHENS
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance