Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Helicon In Trance Festival Vol5 - 6 March 2010@ ATHENS
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Helicon In Trance Festival Vol5 - 6 March 2010@ ATHENS

mother_earth

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 8, 2010 23:09
Quote:

On 2010-03-08 23:03, Jedi_knight wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-03-08 19:17, disco hooligans wrote:
Hang on, the police can't show up and tell you to stop the music if its at a legal venue and everything is in order. Its not 1994 anymore and we are not in the woods.
Where there any arrests based on controlled substances?

Why did you decide to cancel the party, especially when you had people inside the club already?

Nothing was decided buy CRX but all the mess happend by the venue itself. They told us to leave and to take our money back. This happened because they were some tables isnide that they were some Germans eating food an some other trendy people who were waiting to lsiten the latest madona rmx.... When the bass come like hurican the people from the tables were starting to getting up and leave.
So the venue took the decision to keep the trendy customers inside and rout us out instead of them. They gave the money back to everyone who had the entrance ticket with a delay but they gave them. This was their mistake from the beggining beacause they thought that a psy dark party can run in a lounge evriroment and all we will be happy. They destroyed our night and crx's reputation and money. The part with the police is a trick the venue used in order to scare the people and avoid the pay back of the tickets.... The cops earn money too from this venue so they can be used to every "job".

The point is that even if u love this music and this scene u can't make a party if you don't have connections with the people of the night such as the mafia and the police wich are in many cases the true club owners...

it is truly a shame to ruin one man's dream beacuse he doesn't have these connections but it is a must have in order to do a psy party and i think everyone knows it.

I have been in many parties but CRX's parties were always unique with true love for the music an the least possible profit. Too bad a true fun like him will go to his home beacause i'll do exactly the same and i'll never go to a club easily again.
The night is yours BIG MAFIA BOYS u can run the show as u want now , another "deadly" competitor of your bussiness is out for good.

+1!!!

http://www.myspace.com/motherearthvibes
http://www.facebook.com/mother.earth.music
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Started Topics :  187
Posted : Mar 9, 2010 01:58
So hang on, you changed the venue at the last minute and decided to play such tunes in a restaurant of some sort? Did CRX not inform the people of the club that they are not going to play any Madonna tunes? Not progressive house but progressive chaos?
I don't like seeing teams that put psy parties get thrown out of clubs, but what the hell were you guys thinking? I mean who the hell throws a trance party at a lounge environment were tourists are eating their dinner for fucks sake!

I got really angry when I heard on here that the police raided the party and stopped it for no reason and now you are telling that the owners of the club shut the music because they had no clue what kind of music you'd play?

Guys please, think before you do such things cause you are letting the people that support you down and you get into trouble and debt for what? For choosing a restaurant with people having their dinner to put on a dark psy event?

And then you blame the "big mafia boys"?

e l e o s.

http://soundcloud.com/martianarts
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 9, 2010 02:26
Quote:

On 2010-03-09 01:58, disco hooligans wrote:
So hang on, you changed the venue at the last minute and decided to play such tunes in a restaurant of some sort? Did CRX not inform the people of the club that they are not going to play any Madonna tunes? Not progressive house but progressive chaos?
I don't like seeing teams that put psy parties get thrown out of clubs, but what the hell were you guys thinking? I mean who the hell throws a trance party at a lounge environment were tourists are eating their dinner for fucks sake!

I got really angry when I heard on here that the police raided the party and stopped it for no reason and now you are telling that the owners of the club shut the music because they had no clue what kind of music you'd play?

Guys please, think before you do such things cause you are letting the people that support you down and you get into trouble and debt for what? For choosing a restaurant with people having their dinner to put on a dark psy event?

And then you blame the big mafia boys?

e l e o s.

The Venue knew about the party , the party didn't know about the Venue. We are talking about club EDO ex Club 22 , many parties where hosted there in the past. Big parties, how should we know that now is a lounge-bar-club ??? They shouldn't have taken the party from the first place but they heard about 500 people and they said why not to try to take the money from them ?. They knew about the party anyway. Even if it was some different party it will aslo create the same problem to all the people SEATING AND EATING inside. After we left the venue was almost empty from crowd , only the tables were there but not people at the bars neither at the stage. It is tottaly different as a venue now , i couldn't reconize it from the last party i was there.
And when they use cops as a trick to scare us and rout us out to avoid giving the money back to the people who paid, what are they ? Aren't they MAFIA ? When they say come we want u , we want to have a party here tonight and after they rout you out , what are they ?
Why they had tables with food inside anyway ??? Doesn't this ring any bells to you ? Have you ever heard about a PARTY with serving food inside and tables ? Are u joking ? U think that it isn't possible to host a party there ? You haven't been there at party in the past ? Big parties ?
They fucked us up man, and i am talking as a friend of CRX and only. I wasn't in the organazing part, but a PARTY is always a PARTY and everybody knows it, even the MAFIA that runs this place. You can not combine a party with electronic music with a any kind of lounge enviroment not even progressive house and not even any kind of DANCE music.

Do you think they would give any money back if it wasn't their mistake ?
          ---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
Nectarios
Martian Arts

Posted : Mar 9, 2010 02:53
Quote:

On 2010-03-09 02:26, Jedi_knight wrote:
The Venue knew about the party , the party didn't know about the Venue. We are talking about club EDO ex Club 22 , many parties where hosted there in the past. Big parties, how should we know that now is a lounge-bar-club ???

???....by going there before hand to check where the hell you are going to throw your label's party, off course!! You said you are not part of the team, but wouldn't you go and check the venue before you put the party there?
Quote:

They shouldn't have taken the party from the first place but they heard about 500 people and they said why not to try to take the money from them ?

Are you serious?! obviously they wanted to take the money from them! they are in it for the money kai oxi gia thn psuxh ths manas tous, like we are with the music.
Quote:

They knew about the party anyway. Even if it was some different party it will aslo create the same problem to all the people SEATING AND EATING inside.

We agree on one thing. I would not throw any kind of trance party in a restaurant, unless I had a lot of cash to throw away.
Quote:

After we left the venue was almost empty from crowd

I am not surprised, are you?
Quote:

And when they use cops as a trick to scare us and rout us out to avoid giving the money back to the people who paid, what are they ? Aren't they MAFIA ?

They just wanted to get rid of everybody quickly man. They probably thought they deserve to keep the money for the damage CRX caused them by putting a P.A. and started banging that music in there which resulted in the people that were eating, to want to leave and probably never come back.
Quote:

When they say come we want u , we want to have a party here tonight and after they rout you out , what are they ?

Bad business men. Catering people in a restaurant that is also going to be the venue for a dark psy event, is obviously bad business!
Quote:

Why they had tables with food inside anyway ??? Doesn't this ring any bells to you ? Have you ever heard about a PARTY with serving food inside and tables ? Are u joking ?

Yes The Little Green festival right above Brighton in the UK. Tristan played, Pogo played, there were tables, food was served, BUT IT WAS OUT FUCKING DOORS IN THE WOODS INNIT! It was not some posh restaurant. Are you playing dumb or are you actually THAT stupid?
Quote:

They fucked us up man, and i am talking as a friend of CRX and only. I wasn't in the organazing part, but a PARTY is always a PARTY and everybody knows it, even the MAFIA that runs this place. You can not combine a party with electronic music with a any kind of lounge enviroment not even progressive house and not even any kind of DANCE music.

CRX fucked his own self up and I am not happy to hear about this. The music played there is not my thing, but I want all kinds of psy parties, all over Greece, to flourish again so we can be taken seriously again and have rights to bigger and better venues, with better sound systems, but who the hell is going to take us (yes "us" the trance music lovers/party goers) seriously when we go and do such things?

Fuck this shit.

Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 9, 2010 03:27
Quote:

Why they had tables with food inside anyway ??? Doesn't this ring any bells to you ? Have you ever heard about a PARTY with serving food inside and tables ? Are u joking ?

Yes The Little Green festival right above Brighton in the UK. Tristan played, Pogo played, there were tables, food was served, BUT IT WAS OUT FUCKING DOORS IN THE WOODS INNIT! It was not some posh restaurant. Are you playing dumb or are you actually THAT stupid?
[quote]

Nice example.....you are very polite and smart as always...

I don't want to play your game.
I just said what i felt and what i saw.
I was very sad about the whole mess and i waited a lot of time to take my money back from my ticket and everything i heard from the part of the venue was tottaly a crap.
I talked to a lot of guys who were working there and they couldn't say a thing about the things i wrote here. It was their mistake, crx would never want this to happen.

I like to end it here because it is very rude talking about a very bad moment of person like CRX who has given his SOUL to this scene from true love for the music and only.
Something that many peole would never understand, never feel and never do in all the lives they will live in this planet.
Let's first reach his offer in music and then we talk about this again as equals to him.
It is not fair to judge him ,we are to "small" to do it. It is not the party organazing that counts... it is the soul and the total offer.

Nectarios
Martian Arts

Posted : Mar 9, 2010 03:38
Quote:

On 2010-03-09 03:27, Jedi_knight wrote:

I was very sad about the whole mess and i waited a lot of time to take my money back from my ticket and everything i heard from the part of the venue was tottaly a crap.
I talked to a lot of guys who were working there and they couldn't say a thing about the things i wrote here. It was their mistake, crx would never want this to happen.

I like to end it here because it is very rude talking about a very bad moment of person like CRX who has given his SOUL to this scene from true love for the music and only.
Something that many peole would never understand, never feel and never do in all the lives they will live in this planet.
Let's first reach his offer in music and then we talk about this again as equals to him.
It is not fair to judge him ,we are to "small" to do it. It is not the party organazing that counts... it is the soul and the tottal offer.

Well this is where you are wrong, the organizing counts more than putting your soul into this. I am not questioning CRX's motives. I am not judging and I am definitely not being rude as everything that went on, reflects on you on me on CRX, the artists he invited and most of all the crowd that went down there to party.
I am not playing any games dear jedi, I am not a child. This whole thing is definitely not a game, people get in serious debt, get in trouble, and I hate to see the situation in Greece get any worse than it already is.

And if you are such a good friend of CRX's and support his cause as much as you say on here, why did you wait for a long time to get your refund? You should have let him have it to ease things up on him in case he puts up another party, etsi den einai?

Alla etsi eimaste emeis oi ellhnes... megale krima, ti sou ekanan oi mafiozoi...evales th psuxh sou mesa gia tis mousikares pou akoume kai tetoia...twra ta lefta mou pou einai?

You're a real friend, mate.

Good night.

Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 9, 2010 03:48
Quote:

On 2010-03-09 03:38, disco hooligans wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-03-09 03:27, Jedi_knight wrote:

It is not fair to judge him ,we are to "small" to do it. It is not the party organazing that counts... it is the soul and the tottal offer.

Well this is where you are wrong, the organizing counts more than putting your soul into this. I am not questioning CRX's motives and I am definitely not being rude as everything that went on, reflects on you on me on CRX, the artists he invited and most of all the crowd that went down there to party.
I am not playing any games dear jedi, I am not a child. This whole thing is definitely not a game, people get in serious debt, get in trouble, and I hate to see the situation in Greece get any worse than it already is.

And if you are such a good friend of CRX's and support his cause as much as you say on here, why did you wait for a long time to get your refund? You should have let him have it to ease things up on him in case he puts up another party, etsi den einai?

Alla etsi eimaste emeis oi ellhnes... megale krima, ti sou ekanan oi mafiozoi...evales th psuxh sou mesa gia tis mousikares pou akoume kai tetoia...twra ta lefta mou pou einai?

You're a real friend, mate.

Good night.

It wasn't CRX's money. It was the only thing i could to do , to show my opposition to their(the venue) crap. He wouldn't get any money from them as he didn't beacause it was a trap from the beggining. He knows if i am or not his friend. Nobody went down from his friends or the artists. Only the people that don't know him and came to some rush conclusions like you...

JOHN GOA

Posted : Mar 9, 2010 12:40
Quote:

On 2010-03-08 18:04, CRX(HSS Records) wrote:
ase re goa
anyways
short notification about the party :
http://forum.isratrance.com/helicon-in-trance-festival-vol5-6-march-2010-athens-greece/
and an outro
in the 5th century bc , in the Direct Democracy of Athens there were two kind of citizens
the ones who were active in the common matters of the city
and the ones what who were dealing only with their own affairs . the citizers who were only dealing with their own affairs they were called idiotes
this word has passed into the latin vocabulary as idiots
atm athens scene is run by idiots
i cannot keep up so i leave u
thanks for all the good memories and the friends i got through the death trip

ta ase re goa allou.....

how possible u make a party and u call it a festival but u have not really find a place for the event???????
how possible to change the place at the last minute??????
and ok lets say that all went wrong and that u have to find a new place at the last moment.......how possible u choose the most strange place to make?????i was in this place very long time ago and still i can remember how as..les the bravoi were in this place....and that was years ago......
when they stop the psy music i went upstairs and i saw one guy saying that he was mesa 6000e and people of the club saying something that they call the cops because one mobile fone was stolen and sh...t like this.....very aggresive behaviour by the people of the club......
i am sad that the event was cancelled by this way but it was not the clubs mistake.......the organization should never ask them to make the party there...they had to know that u canot make a psy party in a place like this.
i had to travel from the north of greeece to come to your event because i thought that it was going to be a nice party...but what u make for it?nooooooooothing...... u dint even took care of the people who came to your event and u left the people of the club to abuse the psy crowd with their behaviour.........
as for the money that u gave back i dont know how long after u did this because i had to leave when i was listening all the bul....it by the bravous......
thats all
ram ram
daio

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 9, 2010 17:15
i have been bored of seeing "magazatores" destroying everything in the name of money.only when they see it they smile and give hugs...only when they sell 10 euro little beers having taken "25aria" or the % of it in entrance.and then they have problems when people eat things in their clubs and they put the "bravous" to throw people out by violence cause some models came in after "buzukia"...i m sick of seeing "stuffs" or "crews" treating US like animals...its the only example of "plirwnoume k tis trwme".IT IS MAFIA and i think there are no places in night that mafia doesnt exist...i hope things like this stop happening especially in athens!and start showing some respect in party people.whoever they are...
TerroRkaM

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Mar 13, 2010 12:51
Quote:

On 2010-03-08 23:09, mother_earth wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-03-08 23:03, Jedi_knight wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-03-08 19:17, disco hooligans wrote:
Hang on, the police can't show up and tell you to stop the music if its at a legal venue and everything is in order. Its not 1994 anymore and we are not in the woods.
Where there any arrests based on controlled substances?

Why did you decide to cancel the party, especially when you had people inside the club already?

Nothing was decided buy CRX but all the mess happend by the venue itself. They told us to leave and to take our money back. This happened because they were some tables isnide that they were some Germans eating food an some other trendy people who were waiting to lsiten the latest madona rmx.... When the bass come like hurican the people from the tables were starting to getting up and leave.
So the venue took the decision to keep the trendy customers inside and rout us out instead of them. They gave the money back to everyone who had the entrance ticket with a delay but they gave them. This was their mistake from the beggining beacause they thought that a psy dark party can run in a lounge evriroment and all we will be happy. They destroyed our night and crx's reputation and money. The part with the police is a trick the venue used in order to scare the people and avoid the pay back of the tickets.... The cops earn money too from this venue so they can be used to every "job".

The point is that even if u love this music and this scene u can't make a party if you don't have connections with the people of the night such as the mafia and the police wich are in many cases the true club owners...

it is truly a shame to ruin one man's dream beacuse he doesn't have these connections but it is a must have in order to do a psy party and i think everyone knows it.

I have been in many parties but CRX's parties were always unique with true love for the music an the least possible profit. Too bad a true fun like him will go to his home beacause i'll do exactly the same and i'll never go to a club easily again.
The night is yours BIG MAFIA BOYS u can run the show as u want now , another "deadly" competitor of your bussiness is out for good.

+1!!!

+10!!!!!!!!!!
          !:underground psy scene:!
kaos

Posted : Mar 13, 2010 17:40
hello..i'd like to translate what shacko said just before..so if any visitors outside greece
to understand.. and not for following the rules ..
..so..Posted by : shacko on 2010-03-11 20:31
"hey dudes lets get reasonable here a bit.
First of all i feel sorry for what happened to crx(and to be honest i dont know him personally )and mainly i feel sorry for what the artists and djs went through and even more the people who attended there..
Someone said before that crx has given
"even his soul"(=the best)etc...this is accepted.but beleive me he is not the only one.anyway the point isn't who is the best "psychedelas"..this guy was about to make a very good event..
My issue starts before the point that we found out that the event is cancelled..and that is when i learned that calyptratus is not playing.
I came down all the way from Ptolemaida mostly for him(and i dont want to be unfair with the other artists by telling so but i've listened them before and i will listen to them again for sure).
The organizer didnt know this?, so to make an announcement even at the last minute?
maybe some of us would change our plans(or thats the reason they didnt announce it?.i say.)Besides that,i learned that the first club that the party was supposed to take place was too much wealthy style for a dark psy party(and we were laughing about it with my friends).this fact the organizer didnt know?..and then we are told for a change of partyplace,to x-club 22(the name says everything is x-club!)..so without knowing the place you go there to make a party and dark?..i think thats a mistake...and if i remember right this is a lounge bar or something like this, next to where sakis and tamta( famous greek singers) where singing..
for christ's sake..so dont try to hide behind our finger, our parties are not suitable for such places.Since parties need to take place indoors,they must take place in clubs that definetely are suitable for this music and the people who will attend or some other kind of indoor places like big warehouses or sth like that..now if you want to change the style of dark psy parties by making them at lounge bars-restaurants it is your issue(problem)..but first, make these experiments alone and if they work then call all these people.
Now, what happened between the organizer and the club owners and what they said ,it doesnt matter to anyone..the club was a wrong choice from the very begging even the first one that the party was supposed to take place.
Now, all these blames to the club owners,cops and security(to whose attitude i am against also)are bullshit..if the proper place had been chosen everybody would speak with the best words now.
and finally i feel sorry for me,for the rest of the people who came and mostly for those who came from abroad(yes there were people from abroad that came as well!)and dont forget this..
Why you didnt announce about calyptratus cancel?
friendly to everybody whatever opinion you have. "
          www.myspace.com/kaos604
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Mar 14, 2010 02:43
The party was cancelled from the label
I take the whole responsibility for it because i trusted my thoughts and i delt with the wrong people and this doesnt make me a good businessman .
All of the above are just assumptions that one can have and its getting tiring to see pointless conversations and words among people
i am sorry to people that came to the Party from Bulgaria Cyprus and all over Greece
and in return of all this Bad energy i gave
i close the labels Eleusis and Helicon sound system Records.
Upcoming physical releases
HSS007:Birth Death Rebirth (compiled by A3K)
and
HSS008:Sirious B will never be released
Free to download Va - Visions of Nibiru is cancelled also .
thanks to all artists for the support and the trust they shown to my persona
I hate to let them down but thats life
karma and Dharma
i wish for Health and prosperity to all
and no hard feelings
Boom !

Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
kaos

Posted : Mar 14, 2010 03:37
@CRX
..My friend i dont think that anyone will be happy if you close these labels..
..I also think that nobody will blame you because you didnt succeed in making this party..you just have to take the responsibilities and say a big sorry from your heart to the people and move on (if you love this so much)..and try to achieve it next time..people will appreciate it and will show you their full support.
..the point is that people like to hear the truth..because they realize it..

www.myspace.com/kaos604
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 14, 2010 03:44
@CRX :

The worst news i could ever think............

Too bad for the cancellation of the realeases, i know that they would have been awesome, the best work ever done.....

Eleusis and HSS R.I.P. ???.....

kaos

Posted : Mar 14, 2010 11:36
@crx..and when i say to take your responsibilities..i mean to pay all the artists
not only those you paid.. even we agreed to take the half money..still we cant find you ..

www.myspace.com/kaos604
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Helicon In Trance Festival Vol5 - 6 March 2010@ ATHENS
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance