Author

HAMPI

Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Feb 21, 2008 22:27
Check out this link http://blogs.bootsnall.com/karen/archives/008527.shtml

BoOm           " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
mindgames

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 23, 2008 09:38

"
::::Hampi Dumpy ::::

"Hello, school pen", at first I'd wave back and say Hi, but what the hell was 'school pen'?or sometimes "Hello, school pen?" No I'm not a school pen! Then I heard one chap say, what sounded like "Hello, school friend", now this made just a little more sense than 'school pen', even though I didn't actually go to school with these kids. However I was thrown of again by some kids who came towards me saying those lines with a writing gesture.

[/quote]

Could the question be reffering to being "Pen Friends"?

If it is then that was the thing to do before the age of emails!
mentalcandy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Feb 25, 2008 22:49
just came back.killa place. shanti and nice to chill. people who want to relax after a mind bending, brain twisting event then this is the place to seek ultimate shanti. specially Arba Mistika. Rishab has done a terrific job with the setting of the tipi. must go place

Boom Shanti
cacofonix
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Feb 27, 2008 02:56
@mindgames: hehe... good theory. mystery continues....           www.vantaravichitra.com
http://soundcloud.com/cacofonix11
blottereater

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 3, 2008 20:17
heard that neon owns the place...

hey throw some light in hear m/s MOD

boom from bbay
coSmiIic r080t0n3
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : Mar 3, 2008 20:39
Quote:

On 2008-02-21 22:27, Psy Bates wrote:
http://blogs.bootsnall.com/karen/archives/008527.shtml

As we were standing outside the Virupaksha Temple in the main bizarre area a cow decided to take a wee, a local woman then cupped her hands to collect it and rubbed it into the womans head next to her. After going back for a second helping she washed her own face with it and rubbed it on her lips, YUK! . They are allowed to roam free in India but worshipped or not washing in their wee was something that shocked me slightly.

- - - - - - - -
It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution. We've reached a certain point, but we're not moving any more.
Ken Kesey
AumShantiAum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 2, 2008 02:52
im gonna be headin in first week of july, anyone else got hampi on their itinerary?
mentalcandy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 2, 2008 13:26
gonna be damn hot that time. i suggest go somewhere else.           Sorting scenezzzZ to find the ultimate chill :DD
AumShantiAum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 2, 2008 19:46
well i will most probably be heading to the Himalayas as well... but Hampi is once place I need to see and Im only able to be in India this time of year. When you say hot, how hot you mean? I mean I live next to the Mojave desert here in California so Im used to hot man.

bOM Shanti
mentalcandy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 3, 2008 01:41
when i say hot i mean like a good 42 to 45. its pretty hot man. and that time it will be boiling. if any scene to go down south then i suggest vatai. if north then u know the place.           Sorting scenezzzZ to find the ultimate chill :DD
RaDioAcTiVe AcIdHeAd

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 3, 2008 07:27
yup... trust me hampi is really hot at this time... Kodi side is the best bet in south at this time, though the goodies are a li'll scarce in kodi during summer
AumShantiAum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 3, 2008 11:22
yah dood, ive been to kodi a lot in summer, really got to check hampi out
RaDioAcTiVe AcIdHeAd

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 3, 2008 11:31
kewl then... make sure u take a lot of sunscreen n drink a lotsa beer there ... have fun baba... hampi is a killer place...

PS- and ... lol... stay away from some fake babas there,. they will come to u sayin i will get u this n that n do special poojas for extra powers n all that... But u can hangout with babas near monkey temple n send few choos with them n u will get to eat lotsa temple prasad hehe
AumShantiAum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 3, 2008 22:20
killer scene ba^^^ im gonna check out this arba mistika cafe as well, will def. goto the monkey temple. are there lots of hippies and travellers hangin out in hampi?
mentalcandy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 3, 2008 22:55
arba is currently closed, as rishab is out in the north. that means no arba. but go to the lake and swim with the crocodiles. lmao. alot of cafe's r there. killa place. its a shanti place.           Sorting scenezzzZ to find the ultimate chill :DD
Trance Forum  Forum  India - HAMPI
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance