Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Haltya 2007 CD Album "Book of Nature" Exogenic Rec.
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Haltya 2007 CD Album "Book of Nature" Exogenic Rec.

Pelinpala
Haltya

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Feb 6, 2007 23:55
hi!

we started a collaboration track with neuron compost and la calamar from salakavala in australia, the track was transfered on 3 difrent computers, finally produced it to it´s present form back in my studio in Finland.
Reece i´ll send you the promo cd as soon as possible.

Pelinpala
Haltya

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Feb 6, 2007 23:58
Little troubles on the way. *The girl responsible in the past for haltya cover art has mysteriously dissapeard.
There has been no signs from her in the past 3 weeks, so i decided to hand over the project to another talented girl 'riikka.
...and release date can be expected not earlier than mid may 2007.
Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Mar 7, 2007 13:06
Quote:

On 2007-02-06 23:58, Pelinpala wrote:
The girl responsible in the past for haltya cover art has mysteriously dissapeard.

i hope it's not one of them spontaneous combustions? but i'm sure riikka will do a fine job too.

peeps! prepare yourself and make room for the 3rd haltya album. this time it's a pelinpala solo thing (with collaborations). enjoy

"no one ever sweats on a plug-in" -moby
amphiton

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 8, 2007 03:05
See you in Kiev on 14 April

Don't forget to bring CDs for sale           [ cuBe ] :: cubeg.org •
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Mar 9, 2007 16:26
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Mar 13, 2007 09:18
soo .. when ?
Avivz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Mar 13, 2007 17:15
Goodluck bro! looking for that one.
geko
GeKo

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 16, 2007 17:24
this is a really good news my friend
i really looking forward for this release, colorful as haltya know to do
keep up this amazing tune u make..and good luck for that release           Amir [GeKo]
DIGITAL PSIONICS REC.
http://www.myspace.com/djgekooo
http://www.myspace.com/battlegoats
psionic nomad
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  253
Posted : Mar 16, 2007 19:48

you say may i say may when i say

funky forest trance at its best
always ultra & hero still roxx my boat....funky spungedelick flava at its best
the two haltya albums in my collection are prolly amongs the ones witch still hadnt caught a single layer of dust on them....that speaks much for itself,full credit to ya mista for creating funky,innovative,jazzed up,forest tales depicting muzzik !

cheers n g'luck with this one as well

b0mski

VINICIUS OIB
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 16, 2007 23:06
WoW bro !
After the party "PURE" here, and "UNIVERSO PARALELO" festival, my mind opened 4 new concepts and influences. 10nx 4 "wake up" me !
Waiting 4 1 more good work.
All the best 2 u.
B.0.0.M.           https://soundcloud.com/viniciusoib
https://www.mixcloud.com/viniciusoib2/
Celebratiohm Crew - Brazil
D-A-R-K
D-A-R-K Records

Started Topics :  96
Posted : Mar 22, 2007 09:16
More Haltya!!!!

Boom           D-A-R-K Records
http://www.d-a-r-k.net
http://www.dark-records.com
Fjaqek

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 24, 2007 13:24
awesome !

MissRobin
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  86
Posted : Jan 27, 2008 19:47
The name of Haltya has been familiar for years when speaking of the fresh and new forest trance sound from Finland. Now prepare yourself for even more funky and shiny ride as Haltya releases their third album Book Of Nature.

Haltya ~ Book Of Nature

Release date: 13th February 2008

Book of Nature is the 3rd album from the forest trance master Haltya. Ranging from floor filling party stompers (Mean Green Monster Theme) to sophisticated funky arrangements (Borboleta Purpura) this one is wrapped in a most imaginative cover art that reflects straight to the music. This Haltya album is produced by the multitalented producer Tommi Sirkiä alone. Haltya has a firm and solid fan base and Book of Nature will definitely not disappoint them. The two former albums (Forest Flavour & Electric Help Elves) were impressive but this one is taking Haltya to the next level of existence by being super groovy and diverse from the boring lo-fi crap that is sadly so common in the electric music scene these days.

Sound samples here >> www.triskelemanagement.com/promotion/bookofnature

* 1. Nature's Secret
* 2. Rainbow Funkster
* 3. Finny Funny Finished
* 4. Kawaii Bushido
* 5. Borboleta Purpura
* 6. Daisy Chain
* 7. Between The Notes
* 8. Mean Green Monster Theme
* 9. Firecracker
* 10. Make It Look Like An Accident
* 11. Fry
* 12. Mothership
* 13. Walking on Sunshine

TRACK BY TRACK:

Nature's Secret
This masterfully tweaked vocal intro enthusiastically jumps you into the mood to enjoy this album to its maximum.

Rainbow Funkster
The first major track of this album lives up to its name... a groovy house bassbeat creates the current for bouncy layers of synth repetitions, licks, and loops which catch you into their rhythm without you noticing it. As fit for a blues club on Friday night as a foresty daytime dancefloor, this retro hippie jam trance makes a great warm-up eye opener.

Finny Funny Finished
"Finny" picks up the pace a bit yet retains that same "live" feel as its forbearer. This track takes a great analog sounding bassline, pairs it with some disco licks, a stomping four on the floor beat, and enough tweaky sound bites put in all the right places and whips it up into a squelchy dancefloor cacophony which really raises the energy level.

Kawaii Bushido
This short, abstract breakdown seems to suddenly snap your psyche into another plane for a few second, leaving your body in suspended animation.

Borboleta Purpura
This is tropical island trance from the get go, with moods of jumping beach parties, drinks with little straw hats, and exotic flowery sexuality spilling out in every direction. At the same time, subtle yet influential, are arrays of alien synth squirts expressing the very same emotions using vastly different mediums. This one grows on you in a big way.

Daisy Chain
Here's a slice of jazzy audio spice for you... Sexy bass percussion accompanies a catchy melody which lures you in and tugs your dance strings easily. A great outdoorsy track great for building up positive energy, with the addition of groovy old-school electric piano for an extra touch of retro groove.

Between The Notes
A minute long breakdown completely foreign to the moods between it jerk your attention without remorse to another plane and other perspectives.

Mean Green Monster Theme
Upon reawakening, you'll feel you're in a vastly different space. "Mean Green" has an epic intro paying tribute to B-movie horror before menacingly launching you into a disturbingly great nighttime trance beat. Glitchy and creepy to the max, the track takes this album from happy nighttime soundscapes to the eerie foresty darkness, and well done at that.

Firecracker
This track is a mind-boggler. Images of neon, video gamey Tokyo futurama come to mind as acid sliced synth static colludes with bit reduced square rhythms. Distended xylophones and other random audio chaos floats through the sound layers as everything you hear gradually becomes more and more nightmarish and twisted upon itself.

Make It Look Like An Accident
Another interlude blurs the images before your ears and teleports you again into a new interplanar audio environment.

Fry
This track of duelling bassbeats seems to be a Mexican standoff of New Orleans jazz maestros. Psychedelic and groovy, this is an electro rump shaker of a musical piece that could easily be performed onstage in smoky alleyway blues joints. A stellar danceable breakbeat holds it all together, constantly refreshing and moving the music along.

Mothership
This psychotropic trance track is a hit on all the intergalactic radio stations. Funky, fresh slap bass licks underlie cloudy layers of echoed synth sweeps and crisp, clear high-hats which vault the ceiling of the soundscape nicely. This track is a definite builder-upper, taking you to uncharted sectors of your mind upon the dancefloor.

Walking on Sunshine
Haltya takes all the best sounds of the seventies' discothèque and reworks them to a degree that can only be achieved through 21st century talent and technology. Here is a creation drawn from the past and the present, fused together to take the listener into their future. This music creates an alien space right here on Earth and lifts you into its clouds.

Exclusive worldwide distribution through Arabesque | www.arabesque.co.uk | mark.bedford@arab.co.uk |

::PRE-ORDER SPECIAL::

You can order the new Haltya - Book Of Nature for a special price of €12
+ postal charges of €1 Finland / €2 Rest of World.

This offer is good only through 11 Feb, 2008.

To order, please send mail to contact@exogenic.com

Visa, MC, Paypal and Cash Transaction accepted.

Related Links
Haltya Myspace | www.myspace.com/haltya |
Exogenic Records| www.exogenic.com |
Exogenic Myspace | www.myspace.com/exogenic |
Triskele Management.com | www.triskelemanagement.com |
Triskele Myspace | www.myspace.com/robintriskele |           TRISKELE MANAGEMENT
Total Artist Management
Label Marketing, Promotions & PR
www.triskelemanagement.com
LowKey

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 28, 2008 02:29
hey,
been listening to this cd for a few days now...
and I'm happy to say I'm not dissapointed - on the contrary - haltya just keeps on getting better
I've been a fan of suomi psy for a few years now and must say in recent years there haven't been many new releases I really liked (including the "big" names in the genre)
this one however must be one of the best psy-trance albums I've heard in the last few years
it's really heartwarming for me to see that there is still PSYCHEDELIC trance being made these days...

"punk is dead" - but it appears psy-trance is still alive and kicking
          www.myspace.com/stupendoussuspenders
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Haltya 2007 CD Album "Book of Nature" Exogenic Rec.
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance