Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Haldolium - Haldolium (Plusquam, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Haldolium - Haldolium (Plusquam, 2004)

traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Nov 12, 2004 19:28
i'm pretty new to the progressive side of things but i must say i fookin' love this stuff           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Nov 14, 2004 19:12
Quote:

On 2004-10-24 22:50, Nomolos(Zenon Rec.) wrote:
as a huge fan of Haldolium i must say i am dissapointed!

as huge fan and smart guy u sure was able to put attention allready 2 years before with their previous "Be Real" album that this duo NOT MAKING PSY TRANCE but their own thing which combine elements from many electronic styles and influences, you also can see that new album much more trancey than Be Real.
and about cover - same story m8, here u have collage of party pics, on Be Real u has model agent book pic.
so where from u gave all this ya huge fan ?
          Believe your soul !
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Nov 14, 2004 21:37
Dear Mr Zombi.....
as a huge fan i did not give up my hope after "be real".....
as a huge fan i didnt buy "be real" and didnt see its cover.....(i listend once and it was more than i ever needed)
as a huge fan i can state my dissapointment of the CURRENT release and the CURRENT cover......

now Mr "god all mighty" please explain what really is your prob?????

Cheers.

BTW i love your sig' real friendly and inviting
          "....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Nov 14, 2004 22:18
here is no prob, i just wasnt able to understand how u put so many negative posts about same topic, looking time after time to another point to bitch about.

good day, i said good day . . .

p.s. - may be we just see therm "huge fan" in very different way, coze groups that i can say im a huge fan of i continue to buy every single and full lengh just as collector thing to feel what is fanatism is.

please no hard feeling, live and let live.
          Believe your soul !
Nomolos(Zenon Rec.)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Nov 14, 2004 22:46
[quote]
On 2004-11-14 22:18, Zombi wrote:
"here is no prob, i just wasnt able to understand how u put so many negative posts about same topic, looking time after time to another point to bitch about."

here is your answer to why i feel im a huge fan....i was SO dissapointed i cant stop Bitchin......

"good day, i said good day" . . .thx to u 2

"p.s. - may be we just see therm "huge fan" in very different way, coze groups that i can say im a huge fan of i continue to buy every single and full lengh just as collector thing to feel what is fanatism is."

yeah i guess we do see things in a diff' way.....

please no hard feeling, live and let live.

no hard feelings.....live dude live....
Cheers.

"....or is it???"

www.zenonrecords.com
www.myspace.com/thenomolos
max

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 16, 2004 08:12
nice new albom
laureth

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 21, 2004 20:17
hey mates..

thanx for all your comments..

two things i want to say:
1st, about the psy/not psy discussion.. we can find these discussion very often here on this forum. why can't we just accept that there are different styles of music? there is no competion between this styles. they just exist beneath each other.
the haldolium album was never meant to be psychedelic. furthermore, they have developed their own and very special style. there is no category for it. it's not progressive house, it's not progressive psychedelic, it's just their own unique style.
i'm very glad that there are some artists left who have been able to create their own style.. and it is understandable and also logic that an artist try to 'move', to develop his music and try to walk new ways..

2nd, about the statement that this was the last haldolium album... who says that? already the 'be real' album was meant to be the last. now we have a new one. so, let's wait and see if this was really the last...

cheers, laureth - plusquam records
H2O
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 00:50
Expected more than that. Emou was much much better imho. Good is that Plusquam still kicking, wish you guys more luck in future.
PsyTune

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 4, 2005 08:43
I think it's great !           "And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music" Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Jan 5, 2005 18:03
Haldolium are always in a state of "progress" thus their sound improves with every release like many other artists in all genres.
I like to think that their first releases don't sound like todays one's due to experience and evolution of their own unmistakable sound, and i think that their main charterstics always stays the same. Nomolos dude don't take this too hard but i also think that you can't be a huge fan of haldolium for some single realease they made. anyway "al taam ve reiah"... so nomolos, zomb stop being such big
be cool dudes...

in conclusion i personaly think it's a fucking a must for ppl who like this kind of music
          http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
HUM CHICCHAN

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 11, 2005 13:07
very very good! amazing!
much more better than "be real",

favorite tracks: 1 (yummy...),
5 (tech-rock stuff!),
6 (delicius...)
7 (nice music, lot of electro influences and a magic robot vocal)

(super Mario masterpieces... it doesn't need commentz anymore...)

life's PROGRESSIVE...
thanx GOD!
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 4, 2005 11:42
Finally, after long time, I was able to listen to this album....

Well, this album is simply PROGRESSIVE....by progressive I mean something advanced, avant-garde, forward-looking...! (here I don't use the term "progressive" as "progressive trance").

I really like the whole feeling that this album transmits/communicate to the listener...deep, groovy....mind-processing music...

a big Bravo to Haldolium for this album...

Best Regards
Tms
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 12, 2005 13:25
"All my Life"....
Most of you may not like this track....but personally i find it very "OUTSTANDING"!

Excellent vocal composing!

regards
Tms
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : May 12, 2005 15:12
yep it's my fav too           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 19, 2005 19:37
Finally I found out from where the vocals on "All my life" are coming.

Foo Fighters - All my Life.

I did not like the original track, but Haldolium used those vocals in an excellent way!

have fun
Tms
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Haldolium - Haldolium (Plusquam, 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance