Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - Goa Gil - October 27, 2007 - San Carlos, Sonora
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa Gil - October 27, 2007 - San Carlos, Sonora

acidize
Audiopathik

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 30, 2007 23:15
Hi friends,
We are very sorry for what happened and for what is still happening. We have been making the scene happen here since the start and never had a problem of this type. Organization, permits, cops or any of the typical problems we organizers usually deal with WASNT the issue this time.

The Sonoran people know us very well and they all know we put our hands on fire for them and thats why we would never let them down.

We are planning a free makeup party to start of with to all the people with bracelets and tickets, so take good care of them. Also those tickets will be valid in future parties from us and also other organizations so please check back in www.psyproductions.com and we will keep you informed as soon as we are done makin the lineups.

Once again we apologize for the mess but what desnt kill us makes us stronger and we are here to stay and make all you freaks happy!

Love and Light to all

Alex/Audiopathik
Psy Productions Crew           -= Acidize / Audiopathik =-
----------------------------
www.facebook.com/audiopathik
www.psyport.net/profile/AUDIOPATHIK
www.myspace.com/audiopathik1
axpsy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 31, 2007 05:05
thankss!!
Tr0lL

Posted : Nov 5, 2007 05:04
must wait....a tnx 4 all these year's of making good partys for us...we hope that this nightmare end soon..peace&love 4 all of you
ॐdIeSeLॐ

Posted : Nov 5, 2007 05:14
yeap this guys have been in the scene since it begins in sonora we are proud of them, they make remember me very good experiences, an all we know they put they hands on fire 4 this party was to risky, sooo, all must understand whats happening here in sonora make conscious and think... its not thei fault!!

so we must cleans the scene, help us!!
Alex we are with you friend, lets make some big move for the music!! & show whats all about , peaze,love & music .... Free your MindS!!

dIeSeL
Underpsy Crew

www.myspace.com/psychedelicdiesel
tykua

Posted : Nov 5, 2007 22:23
i feel that the sonora scene is in change, and changing for good and they events were helpping to do it....
Marduk

Posted : Nov 6, 2007 04:39
Lately raves have been on the news, and not for good reasons. If the situation gets worse, the scene (even parties with legal permit) may be vulnerable to extortion, at the least.

Diesel is right, the scene must be cleaned up.

My suggestion is to organize a charity party for the victims of the Tabasco flood, on legal permit if possible. Let´s party and help people at the same time.

Raves doesn´t mean drugs, like written media are displaying. How many pop or folk listeners do drugs? A lot. But they won´t get repressed or raided. What might come next? people will be pulled over for displaying "raver style", in the same way they check on people bearing pants too baggy?

Let´s reaffirm the PLUR concept in the local collective conscious, or at least, avoid to become the local scapegoat of negative/irresponsible party behavior.

Or we might aswell play some loud Valentin Elizalde when the cops show up at the gig...

Namaste
gazella

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 6, 2007 08:13
[quote]
On 2007-11-06 04:39, Marduk wrote:

Or we might aswell play some loud Valentin Elizalde when the cops show up at the gig...

[/quote

shinito

Posted : Nov 7, 2007 00:10
What's happeen with the Psyproductions page?... At this moment its offline... ¬¬ .. the police its scaning the internet trance pages right now?

I want my money back!
acidize
Audiopathik

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 7, 2007 01:25
Dont panic my friend
Site is still there
all the best           -= Acidize / Audiopathik =-
----------------------------
www.facebook.com/audiopathik
www.psyport.net/profile/AUDIOPATHIK
www.myspace.com/audiopathik1
axpsy

Posted : Nov 7, 2007 20:01
leeeetss savee the raaves!! fuck the police!
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Nov 7, 2007 23:06
^^ axpsy they probably are just doing their work, i am sure both we, ravers and police, can co-exist in a peacefull way.
Forza
Forza

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Nov 7, 2007 23:29
Quote:

On 2007-11-07 23:06, a3k wrote:
^^ axpsy they probably are just doing their work, i am sure both we, ravers and police, can co-exist in a peacefull way.

I'm with you Andre

We should ask ourselves the following questions.

Have we used wisely the freedom we have in the parties?

Have we respected the environment and ourselves?

Have we tried to do things with a positive intention?

if we haven't maybe we don't deserve that freedom and that's why police/government is afraid of parties, I don't know the scene in sonora, but in a lot of places police became stricter or parties were simply banned because of people abusing this freedom.

Love and Light!
          Peace, Love, Light and Harmony
stoker

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 8, 2007 01:26
Sure the scene is going in the bad way cuz there is a lot of unminded people just waiting for the partyes to be full of drugs, the real scence of rave we have to recover it, in some way ...

From the sonora desert            Stoker
.:: UNDERPSY RECORDS 2012 ::.
diabolox

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 8, 2007 06:22
we should clean the scene, isn't psyprod. problem it's from all the ppl who go to the psyparties just to get high. and all the ppl from here have a bad impression about the psyparties it isn't just because ppl can get high or kind of that. it's about the music ppl who really like psytrance will understand.
Forza
Forza

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Nov 8, 2007 11:43
Why not setting the example to clean the scene?

If you can go to parties, have lots of fun, dance all night, etc being 100% clean that can do miracles!

Example is a powerful force.

Love and Light           Peace, Love, Light and Harmony
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - Goa Gil - October 27, 2007 - San Carlos, Sonora
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance