Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - Goa Gil - October 27, 2007 - San Carlos, Sonora
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa Gil - October 27, 2007 - San Carlos, Sonora

Desde

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 25, 2007 22:40
2 more days...

I CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL MY SONORA FAMILY!!!!

Dance like no one is watching
gazella

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 26, 2007 01:20
how much time is this party going to last..?
madnoel

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 26, 2007 18:26
i cant wait to tomorrow ¬¬ xD
Wilo-Audiopathik
Audiopathik

Posted : Oct 26, 2007 23:16
Will be there with my thoughts this year too bad i couldn't make it, first time since we all start this, anyway i wish all the best and great time to everyone specially to the PsyP. staff see you next year

P:S
No matennn....
boom
| Osirion |
| Mass Abduction |
| Pleiadian |

|BooM|
ah pois eh!
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  47
Posted : Oct 27, 2007 06:10
all the best for this event special higs to Acidize and Wilo

kutanimal aka fabio           KUTANIMAL
Pleiadian Rec DJ Team

Triplag Music DJ Team

Urban Antidote Rec DJ Team

Xavivara Agency DJ Team

Xtream DImension Rec DJ Team
axpsy

Posted : Oct 28, 2007 22:17
No Party.. we are waiting for psypro. crew explaine something.. Goa Gil didnt play
Forza
Forza

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Oct 28, 2007 22:45
hmmm it looks that this organization deserves a negative point for Goa Gil not showing up, but let's wait and know what exactly happened, maybe it was something out of their control.

A detailed review of the party would be good to know if Goa Gil's absence wasn't that important considering the other things that make a party good, maybe the party had more positive points than negative, but only those who assisted can tell us.

We have a guideline with some suggestions to make a party review so that could be useful to write one

Peace, Love, Light and Harmony
axpsy

Posted : Oct 28, 2007 22:54
we didnt have a party.. no party at all! so we expect to have our money back
axpsy

Posted : Oct 28, 2007 23:11
at 8 pm yesterday.. they post on psyproductions shout box that tha place of the event changed to san carlos. so all the people go backk from san nicholas to san carlos.. so,when i arrived to san carlos.. people from different states where camping on the beach. dissapointed with out a party.. they said that the police arrived couse Psypro Crew have no permition to do parties at the beach.
gazella

Posted : Oct 29, 2007 00:27
well i was there yesterday..and it wass really frustrating, cause the copss arrive..the party shouldn't have been moved to piedras pintas..it was the biggest error the can have done.
i think that the should have move it to hermosillo cause:
-many people were on san nicholas or were on their way, and -many people frome OTHER STATES were in hermosillo or passing by too.
-cause they know the fact that in san carlos many partys have been stop..(like azax syndrome)
-the relocation they choose was a very public place..c'mon people did you really think that tha party was possible overthere..?
-in hermosillo are more places were a big party can be handdle. and in san carlos there isn't much of a night life.. and were great masses of people move is very obious.
and last and favorite**
-cause the fucking cop always wants ''mordida''
Forza
Forza

Posted : Oct 29, 2007 01:22
hmmmm so what do you think people? those of you who went to the party

was it just organizer's lack of experience and rush to save the party that caused this? or there were other causes?

have these organizers made other parties besides this one? if so how well produced they have been?

Love and Light!
gazella

Posted : Oct 29, 2007 06:57
well personaly i can say that the best partys are made by them.i don't think the problem as was lack of experience

the problem was that many people complain that goa gil can only be in a beach and stuff like that, eventhough we all knew that in san carlos severaly pártys have been stop...and in an effort to give the people the wanted they make it in san nicholas...''in a privete beach''..i really don't know what the problemas was over there, so they decide to make it at piedras pintas san carlos a public beach wich was the biggest mistake of all. they sould have it brought the party to hermosillo.. and the organizers should have consider to make the party for the people withe the thing that the people wanted..but taking in consideration the real situation over here and wich things are possibles and wich one impossibles.
Forza
Forza

Posted : Oct 29, 2007 15:01
well, then it seems it was a mistake and also the combination of factors that couldn't be avoided, but this organization still deserves a second chance, hopefully they will learn from these mistakes and make better parties in the future

if as you say they make the best parties over there they deserve to have people's comprehension and support imho.

however it'd be nice if they could compensate their faithful customers with a free party or something like that

Love and Light!
gazella

Posted : Oct 29, 2007 23:46
well it seem like something is going to happen.. in its online page says to keep the tickets
and i get in lot of trouble to get there and i'm really desappointed..but i know that they only try to please the people getting a beach for'em.. so psypro you got my support
like i mention..they throw the greatest partys.. and its the first time there are problems..shame to be the goa gil party..but you never know when police is comming
axpsy

Posted : Oct 30, 2007 22:41
i wanna know whats gonna happen.. plis psyproductions. give us some information about the money.. or another party! you close your shout box on your web.. so please! we just wanna know
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - Goa Gil - October 27, 2007 - San Carlos, Sonora
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance