Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Iberia - Goa Gil .:. 30th June 2007 .:. Omium & Quest4Goa
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa Gil .:. 30th June 2007 .:. Omium & Quest4Goa

Neurologic
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 17, 2007 16:51
imo a big pack of nuts and bolts and noise u call this a party?
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : May 18, 2007 11:38
^^ what for you isnīt a party, for some can be a real one and vice-versa - there is room for everybody in this culture [Full On, Goa, Dark, Chill-Out, etc etc..]
what for you is noise for others is music.
people need to start to be more tolerant, and donīt think only in themselves.
Xamanist
Xamanist

Started Topics :  49
Posted : May 18, 2007 19:10
Welcome Gil

long psy tripping set for you!

Boom
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : May 21, 2007 19:17
for me noise is music made by eskimo, ananda shake, phanatic, stuff like that.. and i don't think goa gil plays music by these artists           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

KARKEIJA KREW!!!!!!!! dancing is the phrr fo da powa
alphathrob

Started Topics :  8
Posted : May 29, 2007 01:09
I would like to say that i Fully Support Mr Salvia-Divinorum even though I musically agree Mr Neurologic:) I love Goa Gillīs Gatherings!!!
markkus

Posted : May 29, 2007 15:47
well... here we go again...

What started to be a party anouncement, is now a music taste discussion...

Some of you need to start to accept others opinion...

I like green, but some like a dark green and others like light green... What's the point??? The fact is that when i go to a party, i dont go only for the artists involved, i go because some of my friends will be there to, many of them i only have the chance to be with them in party's, and somehow even when the music style is not my favorite i can have a blast because im with my friends and the ambient is awesome (this is my humble opinion!).
So, what's the point about this repetitive discussion?

the one's who like, come here and express their feelings, their support... GREAT!
The people who dont like, it's better to be quiet, and wait for other party anouncement that fit's their music taste.

It's always the same... bla, bla, bla... woww,... let's continue to fight in this posts, and perhaps ISRATRANCE will again close our forum (anyone remenbers when we had a Portuguese Forum, and what hapen to him???)

guys, this is Goa Gil party.. show some respect to someone who made this culture grow up...
If it wasnt for him, and others like him, you wouldnt know what is psychedelic music...

please, support eachother... if not, you've better shut your "fingers"...

by the way, this party will be a mind explosion...

My best regards to Omiun crew!

Love & Light
          "If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : May 29, 2007 22:51
Quote:

On 2007-05-29 01:09, alphathrob wrote:
I would like to say that i Fully Support Mr Salvia-Divinorum even though I musically agree Mr Neurologic:) I love Goa Gillīs Gatherings!!!

Beware salvia_divinorum is a Miss! ehhe
See you there.           Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
alphathrob

Posted : May 29, 2007 23:59
My apologies to Miss Salvia-Divinorum..hereīs the correction:) he he he Cheers Ketelf
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 30, 2007 22:15
apologies accepted

and markkus i hope to see you there! it's gonna be a great party! i'm even exchanging a month of holidays for this party           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

markkus

Posted : May 31, 2007 15:16
It's always a great party when GG is behind the decks
I bet it will worth your holidays exchange (=

c u, and all the friends there, i hope

my best wishes to everyone involved in this event!

Love & Light
          "If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
Quest
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jun 1, 2007 21:35
Omium & Quest4Goa present the mystic annual ritual

Goa Gil

Saturday 30th June 2007
night of Full Moon

Goa Gil returns to Portugal with the symbolical wealth of the psychedelic trance ritual in order to, through his mighty artistic expression, awake the dragons guardians of the human soul and to lift up us in the re-connection with the Whole, through the unique instant of total perception created by the movement in trance.

By request of Goa Gil himself, the Party will be as tribal as possible, in the form to suggest experiences and recreate atmospheres, removing of the mind what is worldly, superficial, common and moving away all distractions and illusions. We enter, wetted by the light of the Full Moon, heading for the universal and cosmic conscience.

WORLDBRIDGER
selected by Goa Gil - AVA042

Worldbridger, the new collection of Goa Gil for Avatar Records, is an aural Odyssey, an adventure in the sky of the high technology building new peaks and knocking down frontiers in terms of sound and musical direction.

In this work, the Maestro Goa Gil is more daring than never!
All the tracks were written and composed specially for this compilation by entrancing artists and producers and connected between them by the Master, endowed with the talent of feeling the sound of tomorrow...

This is a multinational album, joining worlds (Worldbridger) and creating once more waves of change and new visions in the panorama of the Psychedelic Trance.

Official site of Goa Gil: http://www.goagil.com

the Place

Remain attentive to the cyber spaces http://www.omium.org and http://www.quest4goa.com soon all the details about the place of this tribal celebration will be unveiled.

Infolines

Omium ++351 219 382 219 / ++351 912 261 166

Quest ++351 220 160 583 / ++351 938 676 705

Fleamarket ++351 918 603 963

Tickets
at the door

15 euros (until the 23h of Saturday)

20 euros (after the 23h)

Physical flyer preview:

front--> www.quest4goa.com/2007/e107_plugins/forum/images/goagil2007a.jpg

back--> www.quest4goa.com/2007/e107_plugins/forum/images/goagil2007b.jpg

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA!!!!! HARA HARA MAHADEV!!!!!

Omium & Quest4Goa
Quest
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jun 9, 2007 01:33
hello cosmic beings!

letīs unveil the details about the place where this tribal celebration will occur!

place

Ortigal Fluvial Beach, Barril de Alva, Arganil

route

take the highway A1 - left on Coimbra Norte - take the diretion Viseu/IP3 - follow to Arganil/Covilhã/IC6 - before Arganil take direction Côja - at Côja follow indications Barril de Alva/Praia Fluvial do Ortigal - follow our signs/arrows
have a nice voyage; drive safely!

Photos of the place
follow this link --> http://www.quest4goa.com/2007/page.php?116

enjoy... see you there!

Quest4Goa & Omium
bom shankar
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 2, 2007 19:57
this was the best party of the year for me           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jul 3, 2007 23:03
It was a great event with a lovely mood all over.
See you next year!
Hugs.           Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
Indra

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 7, 2007 03:06
ei people!!!what a great weekend!!!nice place,finally nice music for the brain!!!lol!!!i enjoyed a lot..again!met new friends!!im singing in the rain!!!!!!!.....................so,im happy again!!!!!           "Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Iberia - Goa Gil .:. 30th June 2007 .:. Omium & Quest4Goa
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance