Started Topics :  18
Posted : Dec 10, 2013 07:54
Goa is on mind!!

BTW this season also Ajja gonna come down n play in GOA

Banao banao banao banao...Right now!!!
muzk

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 18, 2013 11:57
Hope it's a killer season out there in Goa. And hope all you freaks can party and dance out there like it's 1999 Boom Shankar! Make big balagan!
revolution_events

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 2, 2014 23:13:40
Hey guys any Psytrance / Progressive parties happening in Goa 24-26/Jan 2014. Any recommendation?           --------
ROE REVOLUTION
www.myspace.com/revolutionproductions
roe@revolutionbookings.com
kylistar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jan 4, 2014 14:03:48
So i heard something about a new law making it unsble to have parties in goa anymore. Anyone has some updates on how that is working out? Is there a way to work around it this time too?
1leggedraver

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 8, 2014 01:49
screw the government,politicians,cops and greedy organizers

the party will always be on in our minds

they cant seize that
          --------------------------------------------
"But what about the issues of the ravers from the 90's who all ended up on seretonin reinihibitors?" he said; "thats out, we only do forest now"... So its only you getting old.. ;)
604delic

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 5, 2014 10:32

Just came back from my Annual Ritual of 604 visit last week.
604 is pretty much ON but can be a Drag at times!

Reached on a Thursday & heard from the promos & online info that the Ozora Teaser party was on the same evening at Shiva Valley called "One Day in GOA" (weekly Shiva Valley parties on Tues.) Heard that this was a special party with a good line-up which was undisclosed. Reached there by 5, much before sunset to avoid all the mad rush as the season too apparently is drawing to a close,,,
Anyways, Big speakers mounted on the steps at the entrance plus more surround sound than usual,just for the evening.looked promising,the stage was set for a party that would continue till morning around 7-8 or so i heard.
Waited till midnight, ate,smoked,drank,fooled around all this time without any music at all.
Finally,at 1a.m. lost all energy more than patience & headed home. no worries, it was my 1st evening,had just landed in the afternoon. peace.
(Highlight of the evening; took a selfie with Guiseppe! Yay!!lol)

Sunday afternoon the stage was set at this new place,never heard before in Morjim called "Bardo"
This party was a sundowner with Ace Ventura as the headlining act followed by Master Blasters & Earthling.
Reached the place by 6 around sunset & was surprised with a Rs.1500/- entry fee!! The place also looked kinda Ibizaaaish to me,personally speaking.
Anyways, was in for a good evening with friends as the place is right by the beach, but within 2 hours, round about at 8 the party was canned as Cops played their part!

Moving onto the other side of town, all the way at Hilltop Hadra Festival(France) promo party was on with Psysex headlining along with Lunarave & Cubic Spline (Hadra Rec)
Was not really keen on going so far as Hilltop has a 10'o'clock deadline,no point travelling so much.
So,was Chilling on the Ashwem/Morjim beach strech with buds.
Someone mentioned that "Disco Valley" was on from midnight onwards with a good line-up, mostly UK artists like Petran,etc.
Reached there to find out another entry scene with Rs.500/- per soul. Was a good party with some really good Djs, don't really remember their name (Deco by Vantara Vichitra)
This place was on till sunrise & then decided to head to "Monkey Valley" for another Festival teaser called Blackmoon that will happen in Italy later this summer.A Line-up hard to Ignore!! Think this one was only a day party featuring some of the best artists hanging in & around 604 this season
Names included Ajja, Aphid Moon, Arjuna, Petran, Govinda & Guiseppe!!
Then, come evening we heard that the folks at Shiva Valley were doing the Ozora promo party also tonite!! wtf?? 24 hours full----you know what
Anyways,headed there primarily because of the fact that Ajja was playing a 'Live' set with his Wife complete with Guitars & stuff!
Couldn't have missed this one with the Maestro! Again, a big line-up for the evening,we reached by 3p.m. as that was the start time of his set,little did i know history would repeat itself so quickly,it was 6 in the evening & no sign of Ajja, waited till 9 still the dude is nowhere to be seen, even though there were some fine juicy tunes being belted by another line of Artists such as GOAtika (Live Band) Illegal Machines (Boom Shanka.UK) Tristan,Dickster & Pogo (Nano Rec.) Earthling & Yab-Yum.
As usual a bunch of Looney Moon artists were also playing,DUST,Phobos,etc.all Looks like these guys have settled in 604 for good,i mean they're
playing at every party! (Zhannet prolly has his bed stacked up in the Shiva Valley kitchen!lol:P ) but wanted to listen to Ajja, sadly i was disappointed in the end & returned before the close of the night only to find out next day in the evening that Ajja came in the morning & played a 3 hours 'Live' set !!
Come on man, i thought it was a single day event,i mean 'One Day in GOA' right?lol
Anyways, later on found out that to make up for last time's goof-up the organizers decided to treat folks with a special psy-treatment for 2 days!! whaaaaa????
how could i misjudge this? sniff,,,,,

It was time to leave for me,same day there was another crazy party at 'Disco Valley' by a great line-up yet again but sadly i had a flight to catch from 'Utopia' to
take me back to the 'Real World' .Another 'FREE' party sponsered by Chill-Out Planet at Chronicle Beach(Vagator) featuring Kliment,Crystal Monkey, Once upon A Time & the one & only Samadhi!!
Again, i heard that 604 was gearing up for the month-end (28th) Shivaratri & saw a flyer for a Costume party at Hilltop called 'Costume Charade'
which said come in costume & get free entry OR pay Rs.1000/- featuring Kulu,Stranger,Teo,XP Voodoo & Giuseppe!
Anyways, am sure Shivaratri there was also a huge line-up at Shiva Valley but it was timeout for me.

Personally, i feel maybe Psytrance is not Dead or any of that bullshit Propoganda but 604 parties not the same folks!
Someone also suggested Westend in between my trip but that place is not for me, not so good vibes, huge entry fees, good artists playing there but that place really puts me off.

Go soon if anyone planning a trip, March end will see a decline in parties, not like there's a party daily somewhere i mean

Jai Bholenath
Aum.
Mumukshu

Posted : Mar 6, 2014 15:44
Don't fret, B - I missed Ajja's first set of the season at Shiva Valley on February 3 inspite of being at Curlies all afternoon and moving next door just after sunset 'coz me gurlfriend was in one of her moods!

Quote:

On 2014-03-05 10:32, 604delic wrote:

Just came back from my Annual Ritual of 604 visit last week.
604 is pretty much ON but can be a Drag at times!

Reached on a Thursday & heard from the promos & online info that the Ozora Teaser party was on the same evening at Shiva Valley called "One Day in GOA" (weekly Shiva Valley parties on Tues.) Heard that this was a special party with a good line-up which was undisclosed. Reached there by 5, much before sunset to avoid all the mad rush as the season too apparently is drawing to a close,,,
Anyways, Big speakers mounted on the steps at the entrance plus more surround sound than usual,just for the evening.looked promising,the stage was set for a party that would continue till morning around 7-8 or so i heard.
Waited till midnight, ate,smoked,drank,fooled around all this time without any music at all.
Finally,at 1a.m. lost all energy more than patience & headed home. no worries, it was my 1st evening,had just landed in the afternoon. peace.
(Highlight of the evening; took a selfie with Guiseppe! Yay!!lol)

Sunday afternoon the stage was set at this new place,never heard before in Morjim called "Bardo"
This party was a sundowner with Ace Ventura as the headlining act followed by Master Blasters & Earthling.
Reached the place by 6 around sunset & was surprised with a Rs.1500/- entry fee!! The place also looked kinda Ibizaaaish to me,personally speaking.
Anyways, was in for a good evening with friends as the place is right by the beach, but within 2 hours, round about at 8 the party was canned as Cops played their part!

Moving onto the other side of town, all the way at Hilltop Hadra Festival(France) promo party was on with Psysex headlining along with Lunarave & Cubic Spline (Hadra Rec)
Was not really keen on going so far as Hilltop has a 10'o'clock deadline,no point travelling so much.
So,was Chilling on the Ashwem/Morjim beach strech with buds.
Someone mentioned that "Disco Valley" was on from midnight onwards with a good line-up, mostly UK artists like Petran,etc.
Reached there to find out another entry scene with Rs.500/- per soul. Was a good party with some really good Djs, don't really remember their name (Deco by Vantara Vichitra)
This place was on till sunrise & then decided to head to "Monkey Valley" for another Festival teaser called Blackmoon that will happen in Italy later this summer.A Line-up hard to Ignore!! Think this one was only a day party featuring some of the best artists hanging in & around 604 this season
Names included Ajja, Aphid Moon, Arjuna, Petran, Govinda & Guiseppe!!
Then, come evening we heard that the folks at Shiva Valley were doing the Ozora promo party also tonite!! wtf?? 24 hours full----you know what
Anyways,headed there primarily because of the fact that Ajja was playing a 'Live' set with his Wife complete with Guitars & stuff!
Couldn't have missed this one with the Maestro! Again, a big line-up for the evening,we reached by 3p.m. as that was the start time of his set,little did i know history would repeat itself so quickly,it was 6 in the evening & no sign of Ajja, waited till 9 still the dude is nowhere to be seen, even though there were some fine juicy tunes being belted by another line of Artists such as GOAtika (Live Band) Illegal Machines (Boom Shanka.UK) Tristan,Dickster & Pogo (Nano Rec.) Earthling & Yab-Yum.
As usual a bunch of Looney Moon artists were also playing,DUST,Phobos,etc.all Looks like these guys have settled in 604 for good,i mean they're
playing at every party! (Zhannet prolly has his bed stacked up in the Shiva Valley kitchen!lol:P ) but wanted to listen to Ajja, sadly i was disappointed in the end & returned before the close of the night only to find out next day in the evening that Ajja came in the morning & played a 3 hours 'Live' set !!
Come on man, i thought it was a single day event,i mean 'One Day in GOA' right?lol
Anyways, later on found out that to make up for last time's goof-up the organizers decided to treat folks with a special psy-treatment for 2 days!! whaaaaa????
how could i misjudge this? sniff,,,,,

It was time to leave for me,same day there was another crazy party at 'Disco Valley' by a great line-up yet again but sadly i had a flight to catch from 'Utopia' to
take me back to the 'Real World' .Another 'FREE' party sponsered by Chill-Out Planet at Chronicle Beach(Vagator) featuring Kliment,Crystal Monkey, Once upon A Time & the one & only Samadhi!!
Again, i heard that 604 was gearing up for the month-end (28th) Shivaratri & saw a flyer for a Costume party at Hilltop called 'Costume Charade'
which said come in costume & get free entry OR pay Rs.1000/- featuring Kulu,Stranger,Teo,XP Voodoo & Giuseppe!
Anyways, am sure Shivaratri there was also a huge line-up at Shiva Valley but it was timeout for me.

Personally, i feel maybe Psytrance is not Dead or any of that bullshit Propoganda but 604 parties not the same folks!
Someone also suggested Westend in between my trip but that place is not for me, not so good vibes, huge entry fees, good artists playing there but that place really puts me off.

Go soon if anyone planning a trip, March end will see a decline in parties, not like there's a party daily somewhere i mean

Jai Bholenath
Aum.

"If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
livindadreams
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 10, 2014 07:52
Whats the scene for the Holi weekend?
Reaching Goa on Friday afternoon till Tuesday.
Anyone?

Cheers           Livin Da Dreams
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Mar 15, 2014 08:26
@livindadreams - 15th march party with daash, x.p, meerkut,mind oscillation and more

16th - bom shanka night at hilltop
17th - alien mental/sonik scizzor,lab,guiseppe n more at westend

by the way you have to find the party which suits your taste buds and go for that as there are way too many parties happening sometimes on the same days as well but it is not so difficult to get hold of the ones with the best vibes.

truly enjoying the goa season since december, and to say that it has been amazing( would be an understatement of epic proportions )

freaks are there and so is the vibe , things change, they always will and it is how we adjust.

Music wise this is the best year i have experienced in goa since 1999-2000. Favourite sets for this year for me so far have been by

Ajja
Aphid Moon
Arjuna
Avalon
Alien Mental ( 17th march)
Carlos Gu ( Serrephena recs )
Chozen Jo
Cosmo
Confo
Dronebixie ( Epic )
Dirty Saffi
Dark Elf
Daash
Demoniac Insomniac
Drumatik
Earthling
Ectogasmics
Fer Angel
Furious
Flipknot
Goa Gil
Guiseppe
Hydropanic
Jangaramongara
Lab
Mara Believe
Magnolia
Manu shiva valley
Mikel Parvati
Mussy Moody
Nigel
Nishan (nepal)
Noitrik
Orestis
Papiyan
Paolo Goanmantra
Polyphonia ( Tribute party , with us in spirit )
Petran
Sonic Spieces
Starling
Stranger
Stu
Tadayan
Teo Discovalley
Tristan
Vlastur Dub
Kulu
Will o wisp
X.P

n some more are there but cant remember hehe

you have to come and experience goa and not see it through the digital world. We all should be happy(and proud to an extent) that god created goa and the the goa vibe and even more happier that is in our own land.

So Don't worry be Happy ))

muzk

Posted : Mar 19, 2014 13:45
Nice to hear that Goa's been blasting full power this year. Appreciate you guys coming on here and posting your experiences. The psy scene in Goa has been through so much and it's constantly changing and it's really exciting to wonder where it's headed. Ideally I'd like to see the old school mega parties back, i.e. 3 days non stop music 2K - 2.5K crowd but with a more socially conscious arrangement. That is, not disturbing the local communities and environments and working with all the stakeholders fairly. At the same time, the daily nightlife needs to stay hot but entry should be free. It's Goa, after all. Revenue should be created from other sources. International acts should play honorary sets as a tribute and to ensure the scene stays alive and independent of commerce. Honestly I have no idea who I'm talking to here. But what the hell...
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : May 7, 2014 11:48
This Full Moon ... we cool off at UV Bar Anjuna, Goa ...

Launch at 7 pm ...

Line up :

Chris Barr (HillTop Records, Goa)

Myst (Shanti Sound System, Russia)
http://www.mixcloud.com/djmyst/

Nath (Discovalley, Goa)

DJ Whichdoctor (Psynon Records, UK)
https://soundcloud.com/whichdoctor

Cosmic Oneness (Psychedelic Adventure, Goa)
http://www.mixcloud.com/CosmicOneness/

"May this Full Moon bring in powerful new energies to uplift our consciousness and help manifest infinite peace and joy in our lives."

https://www.facebook.com/events/240429236161318           " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : May 25, 2014 16:42
Dark Psy of the Moon : UV Bar Anjuna Goa 27th May

... a time for renewal ... a time to let go off our limiting fears by making the darkness, conscious .... dancing to the global rhythms of this earthly existence .... by releasing what doesn't serve us anymore and by allowing the light within to shine, illuminating the darkness !

... This Tuesday 27th of May 2014 its time again for some power packed psychedelic music on the eve of this New Moon ... See you soon

((( Aum Namah Shivaya )))

Nath (Wisp Records)

Cosmic Oneness (Psychedelic Adventure)

Klim (Beatroid Records)

Psykosis (Vantara Vichitra Records)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1425437541057114/
          " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...
kunalv1

Posted : Jun 26, 2014 17:27
invitation to all old doaeods out der...
goa come dis year..

not allowed say...

boom boom boom,,,

word out
kunalv1

Posted : Jun 26, 2014 17:29
old times are here **

only on isra...

no connect..

boom to all for start...

come come
mellowman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 8, 2014 11:48
Anything happening in august??           no matter where I go the music keeps me going
Trance Forum  Forum  India - Goa - 2007/08/09/10/11/12/13/14
← Prev Page
150 151 152 153 154 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance