Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Goa - 2007/08/09/10/11/12/13/14

elastic_plastic
Re-Boot

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Feb 7, 2013 13:18
big party in hiltop

2 day scene from 17-18th Feb... 2 stages!!

Ajja
Sine Rider
Sonic Species and many more....
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Feb 8, 2013 08:33

This is only phase 1 line up

I dont know if sonic species is confirmed..hoping to make it to this one.
          Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 8, 2013 11:26

Updated lineup           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
ॐtangotaurianॐ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Feb 8, 2013 17:44
more two crazy parties...

today SONICA FESTIVAL Promo party at Hippies...

on 11th n 12th Feb 2013 Ozora Festival official Promo party at Shiva valley...
          Banao banao banao banao...Right now!!!
Peak Records
Peak Records

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 10, 2013 17:48
Quote:

on 11th n 12th Feb 2013 Ozora Festival official Promo party at Shiva valley...

peakers of the world unite!
www.peakrec.com
www.facebook.com/peakrecords
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 13, 2013 11:10
          Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 15, 2013 06:29
Off to Goa for this festival party....           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Peak Records
Peak Records

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Feb 16, 2013 13:46

peakers of the world unite!
www.peakrec.com
www.facebook.com/peakrecords
Yaniv

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 17, 2013 01:38
I wanna come back to Chapora/Vagator!
oMcyLOm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 18, 2013 09:01
Smoky Monkey Bday Party : Busted by NCB, ANC

MAPUSA: The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), Goa unit, under the guidance of new Superintendent, Mr Ravi Kumar Rana, has declared war against drug trade and drug lords at Anjuna. Late on Saturday night, in an operation that was carried out secretly, the NCB along with sleuths from the ANC (Goa unit) raided a rave party that was going on at Anjuna.
Mr Rana the new superintendent of the central government agency, the NCB, after taking over the reigns at Goa, had said that he was firm in declaring war against drugs in Goa. Accordingly, for quite some time, the NCB had been carrying out secret operations in Anjuna. Just three days back, the owner of another establishment, Sanjan Govekar, had to face police wrath for assaulting an officer of the NCB, Mr Shinde. Govekar was later arrested and slapped with serious charges. The NCB that is now monitoring drug related activity in Anjuna had been tipped off that a secret birthday party would be organised at Anjuna where drugs would be in circulation. Mr Rana’s men along with officials from the ANC raided the place and arrested Yashu and Rohan Ratnam. The NCB officials found ganja, charas and cocaine strewn all over. The NCB are on the look out for some who fled from the scene and also for the bigger sharks.

Source :: Navhind Times, Goa           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 20, 2013 14:33
I just returned from today and I would like to say that the scene has changed alot. I went there after two years. I was about to go this party however changed my mind and ended up going to UV bar instead. They also shut down the party within a hour or so informing us that the cops are shutting it down as they have closed down one party somewhere. Next day again the after party at hilltop was supposed to run longer however they too shut it down prior to what they had committed. Just a piece of advice there is alot of checking which is happening in Goa, be safe.

Plus Goa is become very expensive, its no more a place which is affordable.

At the Hilltop festival, Avalon, Cosmosis, Laughing Buddha and Ajja played a really nice set. I just loved the set by Ajja.

Be safe.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
1leggedraver

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 21, 2013 13:16
change is inevitable man,goa over the past decade I would say has become a money making enterprise and everbody wants to cash in..sad to say but the original intention of free parties and free love are all long gone now...           --------------------------------------------
"But what about the issues of the ravers from the 90's who all ended up on seretonin reinihibitors?" he said; "thats out, we only do forest now"... So its only you getting old.. ;)
astro_traveller
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  13
Posted : Feb 21, 2013 20:29
I have been going to Goa since '97.. until 2003 it was very good.. then 2004 was still OK but it already started to get little weird. 2005 was the changing year.. every thing became expensive .. police harassment started. By 2007 i stopped going to Goa.

I went back in 2011.. i did not even stay there for a week instead I went to Gokarna.

these days i prefer Thailand. The parties are bullshit and the law is very strict. But the prices are very cheap and u get very high standard for what u pay. I never go to the parties in Phangan but the place is amazingly beautiful.

last time i flew from bkk to Delhi i paid 100 euros on Air Asia.

For the chillum smokers thailand is not so good place to be.

Vantara Vichitra Records
Vantara Vichitra Records

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Feb 24, 2013 11:07
this happend on 21st feb at skala vantara vichitra & parvati night
line up- Petran, Koala, Annoyingninjas, lab rats, already maged, psychosis, gensys, alien trancesistor, parasite, cacofonix

started at 6 in the evening and went on till 7 in the morning. entry was free till 11 30, 550-600 ppl, sound level was good and loud all the way till the end... first and last party organised by vantara vichitra for this season in goa! was a super blast
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152556895750062&set=t.619391448&type=3&theater          VA - Emotive Theatre [releasing on April 16th 2014]
VA-Exist Prime [Out Now!!]
VA-Schismatic Transposition [Out Now!!]
www.vantaravichitra.com
MARGHERITA
Master Margherita

Started Topics :  156
Posted : Feb 28, 2013 10:51
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Goa - 2007/08/09/10/11/12/13/14
← Prev Page
148 149 150 151 152 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon