Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - gms 1200 switzerland want to know the truth?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

gms 1200 switzerland want to know the truth?

the riddle

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 6, 2003 17:26
So, I dont know guys whats going on... At first there was a forum about bashing GMS, that I never saw... So they closed that forum and opened another (this one) to clear up wath really hapened.
Now someone of the organisation is acusing them really hard that they made a bad playback-show but they were paied for a live-act. That means to play the bongos and transverseflute live, for example.
Seth from SPUNRECORDS also acuse the promoter same hard that they were all fucked up on acid...
Guys that are two complete different opinions, so I would say that someone is lying (or maybe got some bad informations from someone that would look bad if he sould say the truth).
Sorry but this story is really bad... and the woriest thing is that like I see anyone intersts what really hapened... Maybe you dont wont to know it...

About that when you have success you make enemies. Tell me when someone wrote something bad about Simon Posford. I never heard something, in a fact he has/had the biggest success ever, so why he doesnt get bashed?

..we are all still waiting for your answer seth...

miles of smiles (I still smiling

zio

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 6, 2003 19:38
live or not-it doesn't matter... the contract is what matters...?! what the f**k?
if someone's orginising a party and paying lots of $$ for a live act he should get one,there's no question about that.the orginiser is the one who pays the money,so that means the dj come to work FOR him.you do your job=you get you money.it's that simple!
lets say,if i booked someone for a live for X$ and i get a dj set,though i payed for equipment:that dj will get x/2$ in case the crowd liked it and i'm in a good mood,if not,he'll hitch hike back home.
get it,god is not a dj!!!!!!
about success and dirty gossip:never heard a bad word about saimon,frank e or dual heads (a good israeli example).
about live act:texas faggot is really doing it live,with a smile on his face and without $$$ in his eyes......           D&E
psychedalic drugs don't make you crazy,only realise you are one!!!!
DOR CHALEM DORESH CHILUM
KakoOlalaJwal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Oct 8, 2003 10:01
Quote:

On 2003-09-15 15:12, KakoOlalaJwal wrote:

one could hear when he played wrong notes.... so ??

LOL he was certainly stoned...

About GMS as a target... I'm sorry but telling "Business is Business" is a really pity thing... showing brightly their corruption..

About who lies in this story, well honestly I would tend to believe what Marcel wrote, just because it's not in the Swizz habits to lie.. and because furthermore Seth doesn't seem to answer..

All this is just very very sad.... for us all !
"Get your dose of BoOgie !"

http://www.bunkum-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/zekakoo
Towil

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 9, 2003 19:35
I saw the live-act from 1200 mics @ skarabeus festival part II (CH). It looks like a big playback show, with chicago at the shpongle gitarre and raja at the micro.......
but he is a little bit to slow for the sampels.. ;-)
after "lets take some mescaline" and chicagos rock show (with the shpongle gitarre) I decided to go to bed.

"When you ever have the chance to make money, do it, do it, do it!!"

........and I feel a little bit punkd...... in its fact, it was a fake!!

I dont like this business.

see what Shawnodese wrote after this nice partie:
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php?topic=15119&forum=38

sethspun
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 10, 2003 16:50
this is in response to marcel, didnt see your post they moved the section thats why i didnt reply first of all it wasnt a half spun records party so dont blame spun secondly who in the hell books 1200,gms and zorba at same festival bring some variety not very smart,in regards to the live raj plays his flute on the flute parts over the recorded sounds and just to reassure you no one does 100% live ive gotten replies about texas faggot and emo but never seen them so i dont believe ive been around this scene for 10 years and never seen one so.....the hotel bill was 1000 euro between 6 people over 4 days very possible and marcel i worked with everyone on this party never heard your name mentioned until i heard you dissappeared and didnt want to pay anybody after riktam called 10x you finally decided to be a man obviously you have not made many parties so you dont really understand about the live act and when you guys booked 1200 mics after trying for months and months you booked them cause there a great act and a big draw not because of the congos and flute because you enjoyed there MUSIC ,but when not enough people showed and your party turned out to be shit then you wanted to blame somebody first it was remo blaming raj for black majic and then 1200 live set which is tipworld by the way even though you go on bashing spun its not even an act from spun ,we have nothing to do with 1200mics ,i think you where just upset it didnt work out as you had planned. anyway your comments are meaningless as the people who love spun and tip music love it just for the music you and go on booking them everywhere anyway and you want to say where rockstars because thats the popluar term right now but people know we are just like anyone else on the dancefloor and we work real hard to make it happen maybe if you work harder with your promotion and be more proffesional you might succed ,and then you wouldnt have to blame raj and gms for your errors they did their job you should do yours sincerely sethspun
sethspun
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Oct 10, 2003 16:50
this is in response to marcel, didnt see your post they moved the section thats why i didnt reply first of all it wasnt a half spun records party so dont blame spun secondly who in the hell books 1200,gms and zorba at same festival bring some variety not very smart,in regards to the live raj plays his flute on the flute parts over the recorded sounds and just to reassure you no one does 100% live ive gotten replies about texas faggot and emo but never seen them so i dont believe ive been around this scene for 10 years and never seen one so.....the hotel bill was 1000 euro between 6 people over 4 days very possible and marcel i worked with everyone on this party never heard your name mentioned until i heard you dissappeared and didnt want to pay anybody after riktam called 10x you finally decided to be a man obviously you have not made many parties so you dont really understand about the live act and when you guys booked 1200 mics after trying for months and months you booked them cause there a great act and a big draw not because of the congos and flute because you enjoyed there MUSIC ,but when not enough people showed and your party turned out to be shit then you wanted to blame somebody first it was remo blaming raj for black majic and then 1200 live set which is tipworld by the way even though you go on bashing spun its not even an act from spun ,we have nothing to do with 1200mics ,i think you where just upset it didnt work out as you had planned. anyway your comments are meaningless as the people who love spun and tip music love it just for the music you and go on booking them everywhere anyway and you want to say where rockstars because thats the popluar term right now but people know we are just like anyone else on the dancefloor and we work real hard to make it happen maybe if you work harder with your promotion and be more proffesional you might succed ,and then you wouldnt have to blame raj and gms for your errors they did their job you should do yours sincerely sethspun
Towil

Posted : Oct 10, 2003 20:22
ok,.........
when this was the regular perform from the 1200 mics live act, why they play the congos? let it be when you dont use them or with the voice sampels dont take the microphone and make a bad playback. It dont look good. It looks like two clowens make a funny joke about their owen music.

Chaka Laka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 10, 2003 20:29
seth .. i think u should stop being a baby-sitter of artists u work with. why do u need this ? let them talk for thierselves , if they care , just like the organaizer did . u will save lotsa nerves bro , c'mon , even if u tied with them by contract u have 2 admit that we are not talking about virgin souls ..           Dance is my Trance
tHuJoN
Freakulizer / Khainz

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Oct 23, 2003 18:00
nOw it's me
Hi guys......
i've seen this story too ....but from a realy different side.......
i was just booked there as Live Act and Dj......so i don't will swap to one side of this conversation.....that's just my opinion....

Remo....the guy who everybody talk about hehe (beside of me)...... is a realy cool guy..... shure he was realy exited to book GMS . Zorba and 1200 Mics...... but he never said they will be 100 % live ..... to book the guys was something realy important for him...
and he wasn't such fucked like Seth told.....or Seth have u seen him ?? he was sad about what happens in that night....

i think nobody exept maybe texas fagott plays a 100 % Live Act......
but i think if u have to do a contract with a Artist it should be something live spacialy for this price.....
I know at least u don't pay for the show u pay for the name.......
GMS & Zorba was Live .... with that i think i'm shure...bcz i played before them and did a look into theyre show...... they toke a Motu and toke different channels on different Faders...... and worked also with the Nordlead......
But 1200 Mics .... they did a sound check at the afternoon...woooow how amazing it was realy Live.........
but then in the night......... i was smashed from the sounds....but not from the live....... this show was something who made me nearly crying... soo see what happens behind the panflute and Sphongleguitarr..... a playback from Raja and Chicago is more bad as the one from Modern Talking !!! ... Riktam and Banzi i think did something.......
it was maybe a bit live but not what we've seen at the afternoon who made us so exitet

so that's the story from my side.....maybe it's bad for my name..... but i'm just onest and a bit sad about what's going on .....

where the spirit of the crystal sculls goes ?

hugs and all the best ->
Simon

www.myspace.com/freakulizer
www.facebook.com/freakulizer
www.myspace.com/khainzmusic
http://www.facebook.com/khainzmusic
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Oct 28, 2003 04:08
For 7500 dollars i could play the congos,bongos,guitar,flute and synth at the same time LOL

Ok first of all i cant understand why seth is involved into it since 1200 Mics are being managed from TIP World so his label Spun Records has nothing to do with that so no need for explanations by his side.Everything was ok at this festival with the live perfomances of Zorba and GMS so everybody is happy with Riktam and Bansi and Spun Records that represents them.

Secondly i have to aggree with Seth that i was not so wise to book 1200 Mics for 7500 dollars for the same festival when GMS and Zorba were already booked for that event.With 7500 dollars you divide the money accordingly and you can book 3 more top notch live acts (Total Eclipse,Orion,X Dream,Koxbox,Logic Bomb,Astral Projection etc etc) and have an amazing festival with great variety of music.BUT since the guys decided to book 1200 Mics and pay them all this money for a live perfomance then they deserve to get a live perfomance for every dollar they pay to the artists.If the contract says live and the artists dont perform live then discuss it with them and see what is going on,why they didnt perfomed live and decrease their fee cause they havent followed the contracts rules.

Good luck to both Seth and his label and Marcel and his next event

P.S Never include in a party organisation team people that use drugs cause they are not reliable because of the substances that they consume.          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Dumdubbydu

Posted : Nov 16, 2003 03:36
Wow....................7500 reasons to play live.
This sounds like I don`t know,major events.
I think I prefer the underground.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - gms 1200 switzerland want to know the truth?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance