1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GER, 03.Jul.2008: TSHITRAKA PROJECT

tshitraka project

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 27, 2008 23:19
The weather forecast promises fantastic weather during Tshitraka Project 2008!
We are prepared for it and installed a water sprinkler over the dancefloor and there
will be a tube on it for you to refresh yourself whenever you want.

Over the whole festival area will be points with fresh drinkwater, on the camping area, around the dancefloor, bewteen the shops etc.

The quality of the water has been checked by the local proper department and has been classified as drinkwater with no objection.
Also the local fire brigade will be there to refresh you with cool water.

See you on the Dancefloor
The Tshitraka Project team
Portis

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 28, 2008 05:05
Getting ready for the festival See you all there, going to be a great one!
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jun 28, 2008 23:08
GREAT WEATHER would be awesome for this mega line up.

------------------------------------------------------

new updates

http://www.myspace.com/djkristiantransientrecords

http://www.myspace.com/dejavoo303
MoWGLi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jul 7, 2008 13:42
I'm hearing stuff about Astrix not showing up and the last day on the mainfloor being cancelled or something. Anybody can confirm or deny that?
Tauch3r

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 8, 2008 19:10
yeh, as far as i heard Astrix was there but refused to play because there were 'only' around 50 people on the dancefloor at that moment...haha

and after that mainfloor got shut down one day earlier... music continued on the second floor untill yesterday night

overall after visiting the last 3 years tshitraka i really wonder if its gonna happen again... it seems like they made big loss this year....and last years were not much betther either

Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Jul 8, 2008 21:32
feeling really tired right now but one thing I want to say is that this was the most amazing festival I've ever been on...such a good vibe, positive energy and great music, I really enjoyed playing as well...got a cramp in my leg from dancing too much hehe

oh and yeah...was fun to see more people on earsugar live than on gms live

all my best to Sirko and Stefan, you guys rock!...and I sure hope this isn't the last tshitraka...would love to come back again next year...greets to everyone I met there           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Lauge
Lauge

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Jul 10, 2008 13:58
thanks for some great days...

and special thanks to you dovla... we really enjoyed your set, as you might have noticed when we came asking for tracknames etc. all the time hehhehe

i also heard lots of rumours about this and that... hope some kind of statement will come and hopefully they will be able to make another tshitraka next year !
          www.myspace.com/orbitallauge
www.myspace.com/babalauge
www.myspace.com/babagnohm
Magnet

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 11, 2008 16:33
Yes we all hope for statement sooner og latere

even though timetables where kind F..... we stilled manage to keep our heads high!!!!!

so everybody i wanna thank u for a great time
i really enjoyed it...the music the sun..the people

Love And Light

Jimbo
Vonoom
Vonoom

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Jul 11, 2008 20:45
Great party!

Thanks for an amazing set in the chill out Dovla, one of the most varied and innovative that I've heard in a long time

Yes the mainfloor closed early which meant no Astrix (no great loss there) but also no Dualsnug which I had been looking forward to. The same day that the mainfloor closed the security as well as the toilet maintenance (including showers!) left as well. They also closed the water supply which was a really big letdown as there were people camping out for another two days...

The organizers could have set up an information point or something where changes to the line-up and other festival info could've been posted.

Despite all the trouble I had a really good time at the festival. The location was amazing, the people friendly and I enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones.

Thanks for the memories
Brille

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 14, 2008 18:58
Such a shame with artists like Astrix, who shows up and then leaves the location, just like Dovla wrote, when GMS played there was maximum 100 people on the mainfloor, but at least 2-300 at the alternative, but Bansi from Gms still yet gave it a 100 %
Emok from iboga never came sunday because he was to tired to come down and play, at least a good explanation ???
Im not an big Astrix fan, but i still like his productions, and still thinks that his eye to eye album is one of the best psy albums ever, but i've lost much for him now, if he just would have waited until 12:00 o'clock at monday, i am sure the floor would have been much more crowded!!
Now he's just in the katagory of Diva's just like Mariah Carey and what so ever )

My first visit at Tshitraka and what a great experience, Vibrasphere, Banel, Sun Control, Mapusa Mapusa, D Nox & Montagu Vs. DJ Fabio (DJ Set) was amazing, hope that i can come down and support this great festval next year!!
Also heard a lot of rumors on the last day at the festival, that the attendance for this festival was 2200, and the tshitraka crew expected 5000 people, if its true , then i think its sad, and i feel with you guys Stefan, Sirko & the rest of the crew down there YOU ROCK!!!!!

Respect & Progressivness

- Emil
igoman

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 15, 2008 13:22
Some pictures!!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=31683&l=0725b&id=676660196

Enjoy!
protools_operator
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 15, 2008 15:20
It is sad that the best festivals with small amount of best vibes people and hippies from all around the world, that includes good lineup, almost always loose a lot of money.

We can just continue to support the organizers however we can, lower the expectations and not compleining for the little things that.

There is a good will behind those festivals, maybe the only way to continue the underground scene is by donating money to the productions that loose so much to show our good will also and continue to support and encourage.            Peace&Love Productions Hat Party 17.7
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jul 15, 2008 16:32
Nice pics @ Igoman ....
Location is also Awsome !           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
Sadist Paul

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 17, 2008 12:10
I have to say that I felt very sorry for The FreakShow.
There was max 2o people on the dancefloor and at worst just 5....!!
Still, we 5 danced like we were 500 and the boys gave some really good energy in return, not giving up even after 4 hours.
Liquid Soul was real cool and Fabio and Scotty rocked big time.
The festival was full of good points and only a few bad things already mentioned.
Lets hope that Tshitraka lives on to fight another day.I'll be back next year for sure.
Peace...!!           To Fathom Hell or Soar Angelic,
Just Take a Drop of Psychedelic.
Humphry Osmond : 1956
tshitraka project

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 21, 2008 20:47
Statement Tshitraka Festival 2008

Dear party People,

We’ve slowly started to come to terms with the aftermath of the Festival, and with this statement we would like to share our view of the Party with you. First off we would like to apologize that the Main Floor was closed 8 hours early – not a whole day earlier as some reports claimed. Unfortunately not much was happening on the Psy (Main) floor at that point, so we thought it would be better to at least all party together on one floor. Such decisions are in most cases accompanied by a financial background, in this case the saving of energy and diesel, which we’re sure most people can understand.

Astrix was at the hotel in Wittstock and found out there that the festival was not so well visited. Through his management he let us know that he was not willing to play if there were not at least 1000 people on the floor. We offered him the alternative of playing on the Ping Pong floor, which was full at the time. After long negotiations and many phone calls with his management, they decided that he would not play and should be taken to the airport in Berlin straight away. This decision was entirely in his hands, and we can now only draw our conclusions from it.

The Ping Pong floor ran until 6:00 AM on Tuesday and at that point had to be closed as well, as the energy and diesel costs were simply no longer sustainable for us. We tried to find a solution for everyone, and against the will of the Wittstock council continued to play music in the Chill tent. Of course we can completely understand the frustration of some of our guests who took vacations especially to celebrate at the festival. However after such a financial disaster we had to try to find a balance between reducing our losses as well as we could, while still trying to make the best of the situation for you.

On the topic of water: this was definitely not intentionally shut down by us! The good man in charge of the sanitary facilities left the grounds earlier than agreed, and while removing his toilets also shut down the main water lines. We were unfortunately unable to resume use of the lines after this as several connectors had been removed.
This was surely not our intention, or we would have completely neglected the possibility of offering free drinking water from the start, as is common on many other festivals.

With the Tshitraka Project we set out to offer you a relaxed and musically exceptional party. Regrettably in our attention to detail we sometimes lost sight of the underlying economics, with the result that not one Tshitraka Festival resulted in a positive financial balance. Some may call this stupidity; others love for music and vibe. Whether we will again have the strength, energy and motivation to organise a new Tshitraka remains to be seen.

Beyond all this we would like to point out that we stayed at the festival site until well beyond the end of the event, and did not as some have claimed, take off and leave everything behind. We faced every situation and tried to solve every problem to the best of our abilities and with a clear conscience.

We would like to thank everyone who visited us and celebrated with us.
Our thanks also goes out to our crew who were always at our side, as well as to our loyal deco team (Maxi, Martin, Jamin, Jerome, Mellanie and their helpers), our crew Mathias, Chrischi, Thomas, Axel, Ronny and of course our security team (Eve, Markus and his crew) who always helped us, even in situations which were not necessarily their responsibility. Unfortunately we can not list everyone here, but you all know who you are. Thank you very much!
We hope we can count on your understanding and that you had a good time at the festival regardless of all the setbacks we had to endure together.

Your Tshitraka team

If you have any questions or comments you are welcome to contact us at info@tshitraka.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - GER, 03.Jul.2008: TSHITRAKA PROJECT
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance