Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Gaudium - Nordic Nature (Spiral Trax / July 2005)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Gaudium - Nordic Nature (Spiral Trax / July 2005)

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 11:58
Hi All !

Gaudim (Andreas Wennersköld and Denis Bajramovski) presents their debut album - Nordic Nature which release on the Scandinavian label - Spiral Trax.
The album include 9 progreesive racks :

1. Nordic Nature
Great track for opening an album. One minute of building with some beautiful playing and than Gaudium's kick gets in, pumping baseline together with cool effects, which add a special feeling to the track's atmosphere - pure nature !
I really like this one.

2. Sleep Walker
Say welcome to the groove !!
Even sleeping man will move his body when this tune is playing on the background. Without any special introduction, the fat kick start and it build an excllent baseline. This track is very danceable because the track is not down for more than 3 seconds, always in action.

3. Walking in circles
Shake your body and dance in circles - thats the message I get from this track
It's very easy to connect this style and role with it. On the brake (05:00), I can hear some influences from the house genre, which is always pleasure for me.

4. Muzzic
This is the first track I heard from Gaudium and it responsible for my intersting on this album. I "addicted" to this tune, it has something unique and special, which hard to explain in words - magical atmosphere all over the track, groovy baseline and some highlight moments, which take you to the sky.

5. Psycho white chocolate disco deluxe
Before I deal with the track, I must say something about the name - it too long and not catchy so I don't understand why they chose it. But the track it-self is something different at all - loudy track (on the positive meaning of the word), which can used an excllent building to progressive set.

6. Phunky people
Massive progressive tune. The track is building well untill 03:00 and than came a brilliant brake, which add a lot of power to the whole track.

7. Wunderschoen
Deep track with flat kick and some beautiful melodies in. If you look for a relaxing track, this is the one for you - the bpm is slow and the baseline is calm. To sum it up, it's enjoyable track !

8. Moxjo depth
Scandinavian progressive on his best !
This kind of track remind me why the progressive genre is my favorite one - it's so fun to listen this track and thats why progressive is "suitable" for almost every hour of the day...thanks Gaudium.

9. Higher zones
WOW ! this track is really impressed me...I can understand the name "Higher zones"
Intersting, smart, happy, relaixng - everything on one track. It's exactly the way to close this groovy story.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/spt/spt1cd021.html

Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 12:07
simply the best progressive psy album in ages.           Believe your soul !
Dushan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 14:29
very nice album, i could tell only good words about it.           myspace.com/audionova
kikola
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 14:31
wow this album rocks.... Have to have it!
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 16:05
not bad but sounds old and dusty imho
i guess nostalgic people enjoy to step back in time
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Sep 8, 2005 18:46
Spiral Trax almost never fails, and this is for sure a good album in my book. The whole thing is really dancefriendly, and just made for outdoor festivals - very pumping progressive trance with lots of pleasant sounds. My problem with the album is, that it's too much of the same - the tracks aren't exactly copy/pasted, but there isn't an awful lot of variation, and as an album I feel it does get a bit too tedious to listen to the whole thing in a row.

That said, I certainly don't regret that I bought it - there are some real gems on the CD, and as a DJ-tool it's priceless.

7/10           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Madpup
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Sep 9, 2005 04:14
This album is awesome, agree with Zombi it is the best progressive album i heard in a long time. A really superb mix of influences from prog house and psy trance. Tracks are rather similar...but as a dj tool this is as good as progressive can be.

Great to hear a new high quality swedish artist on the scene.
Gaudium A
Gaudium

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 12, 2005 13:08
A very big thank you to all of you. We are really happy to hear that our music is something you guys can enjoy.

Cheers           

http://www.gaudium.se
http://www.spiraltrax.com
Lior_machine

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 14, 2005 22:22
Gaudium... congratulations guys, this album in my opinion is really amazing :)

nice nice nice ¡¡¡¡
woutski
Zen Mechanics

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 15, 2005 00:57
Love it...Psychedelic Progressive the pure scando way. A delight for every progressive dancefloor!
sensifeel
sensifeel

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Sep 15, 2005 12:25
What a case! you can't miss this release...pfff..amazing!
A pure scandinav trance album!
In my opinion one of the most accomplish album this year...nice travel, all long...nice to listen at home or in the car...and solid tunes for the dance floor
you can for sur put it in your top list of trance cds...
my favourit are: 1, 2,3,4,9
Congratulation Andreas and Denis...
keep in tuned
LoveLikeRain

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 16, 2005 09:03
You can buy my copy. I was verypleased to buy this but when I droped it in, i found only dusty old ideas from 4years ago. Its vry nice and progy but it needs to evolve a bit more please.
NextWorld
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 16, 2005 10:55
Quote:

On 2005-09-16 06:28, The Godfarter wrote:
where can i buy it its out of stock

here
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/spt/spt1cd021.html
Visua
Visua

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 3, 2005 12:19
HI ANDREAS & DENIS

GREAT STYLE, GREAT SOUND AND SUPER ALBUM ¡

ALL THE ALBUM IS REALLY AMAZING, MY FAVORITE TRACKS: ALL

CONGRATULATIONS BY ITS GOOD MUSIC ¡¡

RESPECT

Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Gaudium - Nordic Nature (Spiral Trax / July 2005)

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance