Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2006...
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2006...

FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 04:21
haha wow MOST Trance People AREnt So Testy Live and let live psycosmo If he wants to do his thing who cares is he hurting anyone? no if its not the best place for him to do it oh well than he wont get many old cell phones. Yes the "war" is touchy but hes not an activist trying to spout propoganda. Really it surprises me sometimes how much "trance people" are so quick to react in certain ways not singling you out I just hate coming across posts like this and I do often. I guess im just a plur sorta guy. oh well best to all lets just go light up those woods with our common goal hmm..maybe theres more to it than a PARTY. maybe we are gathering to try and hopefully spread a virus that can cure the ones rampant in society.
:chuk:
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 04:21
visualize clear skies or cool squishy mud either way, i'm there & happy to be.. so frickin' excited.. love.love.love.
Psychotic Pharmacist

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 06:15
Lets meet at the coffee area at 2 PM saturday ? Or just someone come get me if you decide to meet at another campsite, or different time. Otherwise tell Allen where we will all meet, he will pass the message on to me. I am leaving soon and may not have access to Email again, see you all there!
PEACE
-TOMMY

AUDIO VIRUS ( DJ )
Tampa, FL
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 07:55
i should be packing for my flight but i'm going in tons of circles to go in a straight line! so much love, people!
ryptide

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 08:04
I'm all packed. Kinda like Christmas though, a little too excited to sleep

In the morning I hop a train to Baltimore, meet up with my gf, do some last minute supply running and we're off!

woohoo!!!!!!!!           [ "Music is the vernacular of the human soul." ~ Geoffrey Latham ]
[ Mayavada || Peripheral Fission || Super Secret Squirrels, DC ]

http://www.peripheralfission.com
http://www.mayavada.org
http://www.ryptide.com/music
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 09:23
hey all is good Misunderstood all through type if anyone wants to talk to me ill be in an alien sex fiend shirt or an old holey punk shirt with a long hooded black sweater see ya tomorrow!
Gaian Mind
Gaian Mind

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 09:51
Gaian Mind
June 22-25, 2006
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sound trucks unloading, two sound stages a-building, seems like miles of cable to the speaker stacks. A crew of ten in the kitchen preparing to feed 1000 people for the Saturday feast. Homemade Humus by the 5 gallon pail! Testing generators, yards and yards and yards of colored fabric sculptures lifted into the trees. The North Crook transformed into a lighted and decorated psy-trance dance environment. The Mother Ship has Landed!

For those of us who live here at Four Quarters, setup for the Gaian Mind festival is always an amazing thing to watch as the Land and Stone Circle are transformed into an art landscape. The amount of work that goes into preparation for this event is inspiring, but even more so the international reputation that has developed around Gaian Mind. This weekend we will host people from Israel, Japan, Russia and Europe; as well as from all across the USA. It is an honor. We hope you can be a part of it!

Please feel free to call the office for late registration information.

www.4qf.org (814) 784-3075

GAIAN MIND
Bookings: (727) 815-7695 (office) / (727) 267-0635 (cell) / gaian-mind (Skype)
www.gaian-mind.com
http://gaian-mind.tribe.net
www.myspace.com/gaian_mind
info@gaian-mind.com
kukushka

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 17:32
What should I do if I have an early reg. ticket but cant make it to the event? Ofcourse I so much want to come but there are some compelling circusmstances because of which I cant.

Is there a way to get a refund, even partial? Or can I transfer my ticket to someone?
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 17:39
I'm pretty sure you can transfer your ticket, I'm sure they're are plenty of people who are definatly going who would love to buy an early reg. ticket. Try e-mailing/calling gaian-mind for a prompter response.
          We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
Gaian Mind
Gaian Mind

Posted : Jun 22, 2006 19:26
BE HERE NOW.

http://www.gaian-mind.com/gmsf2k6.htm

The gate for GMSF2K6 has officially opened!

Dancers from around the country have been arriving all week long, with record-breaking attendance expected...

The GM crew has been on site since Sunday, transforming the location unlike previous years - MIZUE's new deco is AMAZING!

SHANE GOBI and ELECTRYPNOSE have been on site since Tuesday. GUS TILL, PHONY ORPHANTS, and PSYMMETRIX will arrive later this afternoon...

A thunderstorm rolled by last night, but we have blue skies today - we dance rain or shine...

Drive safely!

GAIAN MIND
Bookings: (727) 815-7695 (office) / (727) 267-0635 (cell) / gaian-mind (Skype)
www.gaian-mind.com
http://gaian-mind.tribe.net
www.myspace.com/gaian_mind
info@gaian-mind.com
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 01:53
jesus no need to warm up this situation I hardly can breath here.
TOmoRROW .           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 23, 2006 19:04
IMPORTANTE !!

many comedies of errors later, am sitting at work with a frown on my face and an unplanned weekend .. if there is anyone, who sees this post, and is still in new york, for the love of god pm me, or call me 212 209 3000 i wanna go so bad, but wot to do ..

yea i tried the ride share, but that thing isnt responsive enough
          paagal power ..
Jeto

Started Topics :  258
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 20:09
This sounds really exciting...
Have a blast everyone!
Will be there in spirit.           https://www.djjeto.com
Cyzum
Cyzum

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 21:09
Fuck. leaving in 2 hours.

Bring your rain gear!!!
DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 24, 2006 07:44
if anyone is going down late late friday or saturday let me know...i have an $85 presale ticket to spare...leave me a phone # in case I dont get the message before you leave
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2006...
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance