Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2006...
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2006...

kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 31, 2006 03:42
Quote:

On 2006-05-22 19:49, orbicles wrote:
I also can't wait to introduce you to our wonderful East Coast family so soon!!

AHHH!!!! So frickin' excited to trance & play with everyone in such a beautiful, loved space. ooh... almost 4 weeks to go. Good thing time flies when you don't believe in it!
Eitonin
Eitonin

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 31, 2006 18:52
June is here. Finally. Well, it's been June 1st here in Japan for a whole 50 minutes already

22 more days!
toki

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 1, 2006 07:02
anyone driving from NYC have space to drive my sorry ass back?
i'm driving to GMSF with SOT, but he's traveling back to chicago, and i need get to NYC by midweek to meet some suomis at the airport.
am willing to give my share of gas, and...if need be...a few handjobs.
nod

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 2, 2006 17:30
Quote:

On 2006-06-01 07:02, toki wrote:
am willing to give my share of gas, and...if need be...a few handjobs.

all you need is a cardboard sign that says "will give handjobs 4 trance"

classy

can't wait to be back at the 4qf...           http://www.djnod.net
sharon joy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 4, 2006 23:49
Following is information regarding public transportation to Four Quarters:

There is a public transportation option to get to Four Quarters from New York City via Amtrak. (There used to be a less expensive option via greyhound, but there is no longer bus service to that area.)

Train
New York to Cumberland, MD (approx. 20-25 minute taxi ride from Four Quarters)
via Amtrak; website: www.amtrak.com 1-800-872-7245

NYC, penn station - Cumberland, MD via Washington, DC
Check the website. There is one inbound (3:55pm arrives at 7:04pm) and one outbound (8:21am arrives 11:59am) between Washington, DC & Cumberland, MD.
Train travel is with one change of trains in Washington, DC. Train from NYC - DC is approx. 3 hrs & 10 minutes, Train from DC - Cumberland is also approx. 3 hrs & 10 minutes. Total travel depends on layover time in DC.

Costs range between $168 and $208 round trip, dependent on day of week.

Taxi service from Cumberland to Four Quarters approx. $ 40.00
Taxi companies: Yellow Cab 301-722-4050 / Queen City Taxi 301-722-2800

Directions to Four Quarters:
Directions to Four Quarters, from Interstate 68, Exit 68.
From Interstate 68, Exit 68 is marked "Orleans Rd." Take this exit North towards Pennsylvania. Immediately on your left will be The Bellegrove Grocery and Exxon gas Station. The road ends in 300 yards at a "Tee" intersection with Route 40. Make a right on Route 40 and immediately in 100 yards make a left onto "North Orleans Road." Look at your trip odometer. You will be travelling exactly 3.0 miles on this road.
As you cross into Pennsylvania the road becomes marked as Route 26. As you near the 3-mile point the road will become marked as Route 484. In rapid succession you will bear right through the intersection with Route 26, pass a red metal barn on your left, cross Sidling Creek on a large concrete bridge. Immediately after crossing Sidling Creek make a left onto SilverMills Road. 500 yards down SilverMills make your first left onto our dirt road,marked with our sign. Continue straight past our nieghbors driveways and this becomes our graveled driveway. Park in our parking area and register in the ground floor of the old farmhouse.
You're Home!
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jun 5, 2006 10:43
watch out toki, n00bz get carpal tunnel like that!
          www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
Gaian Mind
Gaian Mind

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jun 6, 2006 13:02
Line-up addition (VJ):

OMANANDA
(Liquid Crystal Vision - London, Tokyo, Berlin, San Francisco)

Torsten Klimmer aka Omananda is a multifaceted highly receptive and creative individual. His fascination with visual art and virtual reality began early in life. He got into black & white photography and creative writing at the age of 7! After expressing himself through various art forms, such as drawing, painting, poetry, sculpting, music, and dancing, he became increasingly aware of the infinite realms that lie beyond the imagination. Torsten traveled more than 10 years non-stop. During that time he developed a profound mystical understanding. When his talent for moving pictures was discovered, he began filming heavily, learning the hard way - through trial and error. He usually carried a 35mm photo camera, a digital video camera, a DAT recorder, and microphones on his journeys. Omananda is a producer, director, editor, camera man, film maker, and VJ - all in one person. In Liquid Crystal Vision his intuitive cat-style-videography and the superb editing fashion that are so typical for his unique style found its full self-expression. As a VJ, he has an incredible talent of mixing graphics live - absolutely magical and psychedelic!

www.omananda.com
www.liquidcrystalvision.net

Line-up addition (Downtempo):

DEMI
(Dharma Kshetra Productions/Pooja Group - Miami)

Dimitriy aka DJ Demi strated his DJ lifestyle since 1997 with alternative sets of rock, disco, funk, jazz @ the local club "2 Captains" (Simferopol/Ukraine). It took 3 days visit the proper trance party made by XP VooDoo(Aerodance Corp) at the Summer Festival Kazantip (1998) to clear out that it is exactly psychedelic music DJ Demi wants to be performing. Amazed with free spirit and energy people radiated Demi started going to Moscow for almost every gig by Aerodance. The first partys organized by Demi and friends were made under the name - Yellow Dharma Group, which was free of any particular rules or regulations - anyone was part of the Group if he/she is somehow involved into organizinig a trance event, with specific theme decorations, friendly atmosphere and psychedelic trance, of course. At the end of Millenia the partys started pop up across Crimean Peninsula - in Yalta, Sevastopol, Evpatoriya - it was a collaboration of many DJ's, dancers and designers. Demi organized many partys with famous Moscow artists and DJ's - Sashi(Aerodance), Stas-On(Special Ppl), Tony Lizard(Glook Around/Vertigo rec), Overlap Project, Monifold and many others. He performed numerous sets at almost every Kazantip Festival, since the year 99. Had a chance to DJ for thousands people on the partys in Moscow at - Proton Club(the last official Aerodance party in Moscow), Cosmoport, Art Center (Talamasca Party), as well as some private partys. Since 2002 Demi moved to Florida, USA where the desire for being in trance has not expired and collaboration with DJ Arjuna lead to cozy friendly psy-trance partys and a recording label - Dharma Kshetra Productions. Arjuna and Demi are currently working on releasing qualitive and interesting psychedelic tunes. The first release on 4-20-2006 was a compilation called Nykto - what means "night" (Greek lang.) - pure night time energy music to deliver you on the next level of Conscoiusness!

www.dharma-kshetra.com

Cancellation:

ARJUNA
(Dharma Kshetra Productions - Miami)

GAIAN MIND
Bookings: (727) 815-7695 (office) / (727) 267-0635 (cell) / gaian-mind (Skype)
www.gaian-mind.com
http://gaian-mind.tribe.net
www.myspace.com/gaian_mind
info@gaian-mind.com
Gaian Mind
Gaian Mind

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 05:52
Introducing PSYMMETRIX in this exclusive interview. This London-based duo is one of the freshest underground dance acts, and they are set to ignite the global psychedelic scene! Experience PSYMMETRIX’s USA debut only at GMSF2K6!

http://www.gaian-mind.com/gmsf2k6psymmetrix.htm

GAIAN MIND
Bookings: (727) 815-7695 (office) / (727) 267-0635 (cell) / gaian-mind (Skype)
www.gaian-mind.com
http://gaian-mind.tribe.net
www.myspace.com/gaian_mind
info@gaian-mind.com
NeuroNympho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jun 8, 2006 06:14
I,I....c,c,can't...h,hold on....ANY LONGER!!!
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jun 11, 2006 01:27
*dreaming of gaian mind festival* soooon...
Pyite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jun 11, 2006 02:34
It looks like Im going to be representing Atlanta solo--

I'm pumped!!!!

Punch You In The Eye

http://www.atlantapsytrance.net
starquest

Posted : Jun 13, 2006 06:52
MOST LIKELY I WILL NOT HAVE A PLEASURE TO EXPERIENCE THIS BEAUTIFUL GATHERING.BUT I WILL BE THERE LOL. MAY ALL OFF U HAVE A BLAST. 1 PLUR GOD SPEED TO YA. LOL. I IS OUT BLABLABLA
alanna

Posted : Jun 13, 2006 19:39
looking for a ride from boston or nearby...but not back

if anyone can help, please let me know
thanks,

alanna
kobi-(LOUD)
Chain Reaction

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 14, 2006 08:59
just wanted to say to all the GAIAN MIND crew
(allen & sharon ) good luck with this event wish u all the best.....
and MASSIVE RESPECT
Pisces1979
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 14, 2006 20:43
I need a ride from Jersey City, New Jersey to the party, please PM mE.
- Malcolm           "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
- Benjamin Franklin

"Why did bush knock down the towers?"
- Jadakiss
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2006...
← Prev Page
10 11 12 13 14 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance