Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2005 - June 23-26 @ Four Quarters, Central PA, USA...
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2005 - June 23-26 @ Four Quarters, Central PA, USA...

YoMy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 18:50
I'm just getting into the scene and this event rocked my summer. Thank you gaian mind for the spiritual playground you created for us. Who knew there were so many fairies in Central PA? (whoever gave out those wreaths deserves a tiara)
seriously, the psytrance scene is so lucky to have so many beautiful devoted people.
mad props to antix, gavin, jaia & edoardo. damn boyz.
I danced it out so long i can't quite walk. i sort of waddle. i just couldn't stop movin, you guys were just sending out sooo much NRG. the floor resonated with magic
it felt like one massive brain. we danced as
the distinct parts and the greater whole all at once

and thanks for all the exposed ballsacs down at the sweat lodge.
spasibo za vsyo.
stellar deco (mimi you're a phosphorescent sparkle)
mandelbrot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 19:32
This was a truly magical event. I am really amazed with the place. You can just walk around and keep discovering more and more places with all these small details. I felt like a guest in the elf’s and fairy’s world or something. Great organization, you could tell that everything was done with lots of care to make the event pleasant for everyone. I was so much involved in wondering around exploring and meeting people that I missed most of the last night’s sets, but the morning was a great sum up to the whole experience. Although I prefer a bit different music, it was still really great. People were dancing till around 2pm. No need to say about the good vibes on the floor.
Thank you very very much whoever was organizing this. I suggest everyone who’ve never been to Gaian Mind to check it out next time. And is it true that the place is going to change?

light_trance

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 20:19
Here is few pics (you can skip few of the initial pics) http://community.webshots.com/user/psypics

GaianMind was my first festival and I am really amazed and dont have words to write about my experience. Thanks to all.

Boom Shankar,
Sahil

BrianH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 20:53
This was definitely the best party I went to all year. I have a ton of friends who missed it this year and really want to go to the next one... it will continue to grow.

I also heard that this will be the last time they are using that venue... hopefully they will find a suitable replacement. I'm sure they will since the party was made by the decor, the DJs and the diversity of the crowd.
gatsby
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 21:30
This was my first full weekend psy festival.

I cannot say enough about how powerful this event was for me.

Lost Baba and the Bastards did one of the most powerful dance sets I have ever experienced. Go touch samadhi!

So much of the event is 4QF, I hope that it is not true that GMSF has to find a new home.

G
gatsby
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 21:50
Hate to mess with the good vibes but I have a comment about poor GMSF attendee behavior:

I saw trash bags all over the place. Rather than follow the rules, I saw very few people purchasing the yellow bags from 4QF and dropping their trash off. Many people were dropping bags near the Coffee Dragon, far from the farmhouse where they were supposed to be dropped off. I also saw piles of trash bags at campsites.

And the garbage, if left, was supposed to be in the yellow bag which cost only $4.

So from the standpoint of garbage, a substantial group of GMSF attendees were doing a lousy job of following the 4QF rules and respecting their land.
john_c
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 22:01
DEVIANT SPECIES OWNED US.
Antix's DJ set was dope as hell too.
Pisces1979
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 23:34
Many people at outdoor events are city people, so they are not enviromentaly aware.
You will notice the same phenomenon when you are in the middle of the woods and they refer to the ground as "the floor".
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 00:50
thank you Gaian Mind for full on magical event.
Recovery might take longer than usual           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 06:30
yes an amazing experience thanks to gaian mind and all others for bringing everyone together i met some very amazing people and shared some very special moments another life changing weekend thanks vladimir, paula and others such an inspiring segment of time and as far as the music goes friday was great but saturday was fucking nuts..
cant wait for the next fest

-facehead-
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 19:32
What a beautiful party, one of the best of my life... beautiful people and location, thanx 1000 Allen and Sharon... and all the people who were there, I will not forget this one.
Love

Edo           Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
YoMy

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 20:18
any more pics?
datadrift

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 21:03
> any more pics?

i came across this link on tribenet:

http://lightomatic.com/images/gmsf2005/
datadrift

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 28, 2005 21:16
>I also heard that this will be the last time they are using that venue...

>> So much of the event is 4QF, I hope that it is not true that GMSF has to find a new home.

i fell for this rumor, too, when i read about it here. i posted about it on the 4qf.org forum, and so very thankfully (although we always need to continue taking better care of the land), the rumor is not true!! ) that was a real scare for me!

a snippet from the 4qf.org forum:
" "
One rumor that did mysteriously surface during the event is that
"Gaian Mind would not be held at Four Quarters next year". As one of
the Four Quarters office staff who has been in contact with the Gaian
Mind organizers, I can state that there is no intention to end what
has been a very beneficial relationship. In fact, you can mark your
calendars: Gaian Mind will be held at Four Quarters June 22nd through
the 25th, 2006.
light-o-matic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 00:26
Quote:

On 2005-06-28 21:03, datadrift wrote:
> any more pics?

i came across this link on tribenet:

http://lightomatic.com/images/gmsf2005/

YoMy: that's my site! Hope you like the pics. Check out some of the other event pictures I have there...

Eduardo: Nice morning set, thanks!

Gatsby: Yes.. and cigarette butts, which are inexcuseable (so easy to just put it in your pocket or bag). But we were never told about the yellow garbage bags, or we would have used them. We hauled our garbage home with us. Been to burning man, that's what we're used to I would have been glad to give 4q the money to take the garbage away. When we got to the gate on the way home, we saw the yellow bags.. but by then everything was packed so we just went on our way. Next time I suggest to 4q that they make a bigger thing out of the bags, offering them to each group as they sign in.

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND SUMMER FESTIVAL 2005 - June 23-26 @ Four Quarters, Central PA, USA...
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance