Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND Presents: HEALING ANANDA BENEFIT - Saturday, December 15th, 2007, Philadelphia
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND Presents: HEALING ANANDA BENEFIT - Saturday, December 15th, 2007, Philadelphia

Vastafarian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 14, 2007 06:57
I've been feeling quite sad for many weeks since my last stomping hoedown, but I now have just 2 more daze till I can stomp once again to my extended family! Haven't been this excited for a party and benefit since GMSF. Just want to thank everyone who was put a lot of they're time and effort for this cause. I feel bless being part of it. See all ya freaks soon!
Tritton

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 15, 2007 03:25
Tomorrow night!!! The energy is fuckin high for this one. Can't wait to see everyone release it on the dancefloor.
N_then_faktor

Posted : Dec 15, 2007 23:59
Hey guys,
have a blast tonight! missing ya'll.
love from the west coast
masha           In Zen We Trust!
*lovenlight*

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 17, 2007 00:53
im dying for reviews, pics, videos...anythin...
please guys wake up

xoxo           "END THE OCCUPATION!"

"We cant solve the problems that we created with the same thinking that created them"
billy boogie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Dec 17, 2007 03:48
Quote:

On 2007-12-17 00:53, *lovenlight* wrote:
im dying for reviews, pics, videos...anythin...
please guys wake up

xoxo

hmmm......In a word, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I missed most of Fractal Phono, but everyone else ripped it.

-p
adamzero

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 17, 2007 08:19
so that was a blast. the dance floor was popping from the time i got there (~midnight) til whenever the lights went on, and the chill lounge (whenever i could make myself leave the main floor) was sultry and groovy. the place was packed, everyone was in a good mood, and even the rain outside was somehow a treat. the music was great from start to finish. pat warmed me up and i was so ready for lauryn and dave, who really brought it--- hard as f*ing nails! just how i like it. i'd never seen earworm play and was looking forward to it, and my expectations were more than matched. can't wait to see him again. and the zuloop set was groovy, beautifully-produced, stompers-- the only thing it lacked was the sunrise it so richly deserved. i was too busy dancing to bother with photos, but i saw lots of flashes going off all night. post those up here people! i don't get to go out much, so i have high hopes each time i do. and this time i couldn't have been more pleased. props to gaian mind crew, all their helper gnomes, and everyone who shared it. til next time!
raffi

Posted : Dec 17, 2007 17:19
happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy

happy happy joy joy joyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

wonderful vibes from soup to nuts (each and every one of you...) all night long!!!

vapourtrail

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 17, 2007 18:24
the last time i was at the vaccum for some minimal techno party i didnt like the place at all ... but this time the girls (great job melanie, valerie, meghan , lyn and others ) put in so much love in the place it was hard to beleive I was at the same house !! sweet deco and good video projections

main floor: fractal phono played some super groovy tracks ... sounded so fresh ... welcome sounds for all the beautiful people ... karmakanik played next lifting the bpm making everyone move ... had to run to wrk at the kitchen so wasnt ther for his entire set ... but then came down to trance dance hard on some killa dark by lauryn and eg-bot ... good selection of tracks ... didnt stay for earworm but zuloop !! ... such good mix of tracks .. kept everyone on their feet .... nice energy and great mixes to end the night

but chill area upstairs was special strted with Deet playing some great fluffy stuff ... and keith playing some really trippy tracks which was jus wow ... end to his set was the perfect start to prolly the best set of the night .. yes it was KILOWATTS's music that transformed the place into a sychedalic garden full of happy smiling butterfly faces radiating so much love and energy which was jus amazing ... 2 hrs were spent in a state of trance and bliss ... and yes anand was such a good add on ... had the best time connecting with everything around me ... missed much of onnomon's set but for the time i was ther it was different then wat he plays .... liked it though

with every gaian mind party new connections are made .. new bonds are formed ... much thnks to everyone for coming in sharing amazing vibes ... i just love my family !!

*physical universe is finite....Spirit is infinite*
JOAQUIN

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 17, 2007 19:52
Ahhh it was so good! Thank you so much Gaian Mind. Philly Rocks!           There I was, poised in space, a disembodied eye, invisible, incorporeal, seeing but not seen.
Humanoid

Posted : Dec 17, 2007 22:28
Great time, EarWorm did it right. I had a great time not because he is my friend but because of the quality production, and of course his aura. The only style of psymusic I can dance without drugs. I haven't dancin' and sweatin' for very long time since the birds of all those criminal theme music out there.

Upstair also was super cozy, my fav was the Hell Kitchen. Where else can you get the Blueberry Smoothie and killer Veggy Chili at the psytrance party?

THERE IS NO SUCH ' BIG BANG '
everything is the center of expansion
raffi

Posted : Dec 17, 2007 23:40

yeah earworm ripped it up for sure...
Gui"AUM"etriX
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Dec 18, 2007 15:26
Excellent party!!! Thank you All, it was great to be part of it.
orbicles

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 19, 2007 22:37
You asked for it you get it. PICTURES!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/orbicles/sets/72157603492442983/

Wow, what an amazing party and we were able to donate $4,000 to Ananda and family. Thank you so very much to each and every one of you that made it out and helped with donations, hard work and just filling the place with all the smiles and love anyone could ask for, and for making this benefit a huge success.

The space is great, the music was fantastic and the deco and visuals were awesome!

Special thanks to Guillaume, your visuals were wicked, Severyn, you will always be my favorite artist, the place looked amazing, Earworm, loved you set! and Andrew thanks for the morning grooviness and sorry your trip in was a little out of the ordinary, but at least I was lucky enough to break down with some fun people in the car that made me laugh! I spy with my little eye~~ Hope you had a safe trip back to the UK!

All in all this was a wonderful benefit/party/reunion!

Much love to our old and new ever growing family!

Hope to see many of you at the NY benefit January 27th at Club Touch!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND Presents: HEALING ANANDA BENEFIT - Saturday, December 15th, 2007, Philadelphia
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance