Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND MONTHLY - Friday, December 9th, 2005 - Philadelphia
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

GAIAN MIND MONTHLY - Friday, December 9th, 2005 - Philadelphia

FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Dec 10, 2005 17:57
yes good time see ya next month!
(*_*)

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 11, 2005 22:18
hi guys......ANTENA here..........

just wanted to say THANK YOU for all philli's psy ppl...
i really enjoyed partying with ya guys...
the party was great...nice vibe...great deco....and supa ppl...
but...i must say...that real party in philli acually starts when the party is finished....hehehehe......
AWASOME afterparty,great punch!!!thank you for that.....
a big big Thank you goes out to sharon for being the best philli host that anybody can ask for!!...hehehehehe....
thank you for the great tour of the city.....it was amazing!!!
and everybody else that i forgot....hehehehe....should have listened to sharon when she said to stay away from the punch.......
hope to c ya soon in the future..........
will upload some pics soon

ANTENA

^(*_*)^
boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Dec 11, 2005 22:51
awesome to hear you enjoyed it here... wish i couldve stayed back for the after party too... had work the next day and had to leave right after the party... and thanks a bunch for the music... man you really killed it...           We meditate upon the Spiritual Effulgence of That Adorable Supreme Divine Reality, the Source of the Physical, the Astral, and the Heavenly Spheres of Existence. May That Supreme Divine Being enlighten our Intellect So we may realise the Supreme Truth.
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Dec 15, 2005 01:56
Greetings, this is the Wichdokta from the Phoenix Family Crew in S.F.. I'm looking for demo's of DJ's to listen to and book for S.F. shows and campouts. You can go to GEOMAGNETIC.TV to find out more about us,...BIOS,DJ SETS,LIVE ACTS,VISUALS,SOUND, ect. If you still do your campout in the summer I would be interested in flying myself out to play. I need no pay, that's not why I do this. You may have noticed our post on the free event for NEW YEARS in CALI, I'm flying everyone in by my own means
and am throughing a blowout of a show. You can contact me at wichdokta@hotmail.com. My DJ sets are at the web site above. Hope to hear from some of you soon, BOM
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 15, 2005 18:35
pix here:

http://www.orbicles.com/photos/albums/53.aspx

thanks again to everyone who came out, it was a rockin' good time, all the djs and artists, and to the whole philly crew for being such excellent hosts.

"don't drink the punch!!!"

@wichdokta

just shot you an email

PSI - the Philadelphia Shamanista Initiative
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 15, 2005 19:59
i like the best picture, the power fruit punch, omg...           founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
AstRoMetriX
Astrometrix

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 15, 2005 21:17
hehehehe......nice pics pat!!!
thanx man.....

i cant belive you got me when i was sleeping man......
hehehehehe.....
nice one's..... ......

********************aStRo******************
boomshanthi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Dec 15, 2005 21:22
hey pat, i dont know why, but for me the link is not working... it says cannot find server... do you know if there could be any reasons???           We meditate upon the Spiritual Effulgence of That Adorable Supreme Divine Reality, the Source of the Physical, the Astral, and the Heavenly Spheres of Existence. May That Supreme Divine Being enlighten our Intellect So we may realise the Supreme Truth.
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 15, 2005 21:28
@ boom shanti

the server is my friend scott's which does crash from time to time. just check it again later, i think it's working now

oh and the pix were taken by melanie (orbicles). must give credit where credit is due
karmakanik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 15, 2005 21:30
here is a recap/review from our new friend Paradox who was visiting from San Francisco (as reposted from the gaian-mind.tribe.net)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kicking up dirt on a basement floor in Northern Liberties of Philadelphia (my hometown), with psytrance blasting my brain and bones at 8 am with 10 people I had just met that night. This is a Tribe.net success story.
I went to spend the week with my family, my 88 year old grandmothers, Father mother aunt, you know staight up home for the holidays stuff. That aspect was like termaline and malachite, drawing me deep on a soul journey of purification and childhood excavation which left me both drained and activated, all my hairs and pores like triggers and wells.
My body a new archeological cosmology that had been flooded by abandonments redemption. i needed out of the house and a way to realize my transformation in the flesh and spirit so I took my mother's generic mid-90's laptop shambling through e-data and visited the tribe.net. Despite it's slow munching, it was still able to get all th info on the page, peiced it together, i was impressed. I searched Piladelphia for the Dance, and following the intertribe trade routes found Gaian Mind.
I went to a long standing workshop in West Philadelphia, which i highly recommend called Group Motion dance groupmotion.org/workshop/index.asp
and I meet a new friend, Jodi, and I take her to the rave-on psy-trance fiesta.
Welcomed as an Ambassador, shining like a Hendrix Freak flag in a tornado I make quick friends of the dance floor and find some people I haven't seen for years, random burning man meetings. i meet people from Russia, petition a translation of a text i found on the street in Northeast Philly, and play with a family of interwoven clan praying into each other with music and social fabric dramafor 10 years.
I was cavorting and celebratingin the mind of Gaia. VIP'd to the afterparty, there was a small mountain of honest slice pizza and real swell family for hours with the basement blazing the best of Philly and NYC's vynil and disc burning groves into the walls of my cells and the architecture rumbling.
When daylight called me to return to the surface world I felt I had been deeply moved by the tech-tonic plates of HER synchrony. I was blessed by choice, invitation, and the technology of providence.
Thank you, InterneTrancejunkiExcstatiClaNation.
All is full of Love,
Paradox Pollack
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - GAIAN MIND MONTHLY - Friday, December 9th, 2005 - Philadelphia
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance