Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Furthur...10 years, Madrid.10-06-2006

FIUZZ

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 15, 2006 14:15
Quote:

On 2006-06-15 10:59, Adigroovy wrote:
Next week Iīll be in madrid for the Summersolstice Party. So guys Iīll give a second chance to Madrid.

Cu there m8

Saludos from Barcelona
BooMBooM           www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
methapod

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 17, 2006 02:50
Hello all.. well at first.. just have to add that this party cant be called so.. fanaticly a TRANCE PARTY... but anyway.. it goes more for a more rich vision of music.. in madrid u dont get an audience 100% psyfanatic... but u get people who like just music... stop puting tags... any way i desagree with the way of reweing around here..this looks like OT or big brother os something.. it stinks
peace!!
methapod

Posted : Jun 18, 2006 15:39
Its a shame.. how things are runnig in Spain.. all colectives wants to be the best.. instead of helping... So much ego trip flowing... so many ass likers... i guess its beacuse the newcomers... they have a long way to go... jeje why are people so hungry...???? cant they fill their emptyness.. by other healthier ways.-.-??'
peace!!
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jun 19, 2006 12:12
Very wise posts by metaphod.
Nice to see as well the shameless selfpromotion in the middle of this thread.
Any chance itīs worth the try it seems.

All in all, 10 years of Furthur...a multicultural collective, they have never define themselves as Psytrance collective only...I remember this people booking musicians from all over the globe, and pioneering as well the psytrance bookings.
They were the first to bring, for instance:Domestic, Pixel, Shane Gobi, Tomek (Tromesa), Total Eclipse, Humphrey L.S.D. and so on.

Big, massive, respect Furthur...you well deserve it after this, I repeat...10 years!!!

PS:BTW, I would like to comment that the party had about 1.500 assistants, watch and learn.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jun 19, 2006 13:54
Quote:

On 2006-06-18 15:39, methapod wrote:
so many ass likers...

i am agree in part with you about that, but I just wrote my opinion about the music that was played at the party, and about the ambience so I think there were so many people that didnīt liked the music and they just donīt say nothing (ass licker = hypocrites) the same thing for me. So when you drive 400 kmīs and spend some money specially for a party than you find somethinfg else than psytrance itīs very logical you get pissed off for a while. So for one part the problem was mine that I had some expectations os this event.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
methapod

Posted : Jun 19, 2006 17:12
I hope u have better luck in the future .... and i congratulate u for beign so critic.. anyway many people did like the music... so whose wright?... whats the argue about... its all about tastes... flavours... may be what u like,, it whoul make others go to the toillet.... imao if u have a critic.. be more objective.. if not... leave it there..
peace
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 19, 2006 18:47
Maybe the reason of not developping the scene like you mentioned is that you donīt accept the critics. so when i come from 400 kmīs away and pay my entrance have all rights to give my critics and also good words not to forget about all the positive things I mentioned about this party.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
methapod

Posted : Jun 19, 2006 19:48
Really sorry that it was so terrible for u ...overall we do accept critics... but depends how these.. are exposed.. hope that in your second chance.. in madrid.. have more fun.. we hope so.. lets us know
peace!
rupps

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 3, 2006 01:45
hey furthur crew! for me it's been a fuckin awesome party! excellent place, excellent people, nice music. And fuckin cool *party atmosphere*, which for me it's the important thing.

to the people that was deceptioned with the party... maybe it came in a bad day for them, you know, when your head doesnt want a party no matter which one you go...
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 3, 2006 11:31
Itīs better they do it without me, For me is atmosphere and good vibes something else, and even not to talk about the spirit. Simpley there is not spirit. luckely there are other parties and collectives that does have this spirit.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
methapod

Posted : Jul 6, 2006 00:45
Well ,, i say again.. sorry if it not was a
good party for you,, i am begginig to feel bad.. about it.. but please dont be so hard.. dont be so prejudiced.. i also think that the vibe,, the spirit .. its inside,, its not just the rest... it helps offcourse... bests and peace!
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Iberia - Furthur...10 years, Madrid.10-06-2006
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance