1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

FULLmoON Lineup 2005

Neil Gibson

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 19:07
30 ¢ / shitter visit? What the hell was that?
how boorish.... absolutely boooorish

I seemed to have missed the good music...
Large-scale

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 19:10
Quote:

On 2005-07-09 09:31, missy wrote:
Angel Crew Savety Festival Transfer "FullMoon-VooV" 2005

Hi you trance traveller,

if you are planning to go from "Fullmoon Festival" to the "Voov Experience" und you do not want to take the risk to drive your car there yourself after the party-weekend, the Angel Crew is ready from the 20th of July on to offer you a chauffeur-service in your own car to "Voov".

It does not matter if you have a car or a truck to be driven, if you are just a guest or if you have a shop. Our partly professional drivers will get you and your vehicle safely from one place to the other.

Translation:

If you will be so fu**in high that you can't drive your car 200 meters, you can pay us to do it for you

No but seriously, i love this part

Quote:

und you do not want to take the risk to drive your car there yourself after the party-weekend

erindoo

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 22, 2005 22:38
bahahaha! i like the 'partly professional' they threw in there!

So yeah... Full Moon was the best fucking party i've ever been to. The music was outrageously good... highlights were alternative control (wow!), para halu, (who they had play at 10:30 at night... it was so weird!) psycho micro, skazi was great... (really good new stuff that isn't as cookie cutter,) Azax Syndrom fucking tore the dancefloor up, and after azax, kindzadza played and made everyone lose their minds. SO GOOD. i think it was the most different of any of the music played there at all and (most of!) the people loved it!

exaile was great, and naked tourist was super nuts. parasense was awesome to hear on a system that could handle the bassline but he played mostly stuff off of avagarde... not much new. broken toy was fun too... mr. peculiar was supposed to come but didn't end up making it. he would've been playing the last set of the whole full on stage during a big ass rainstorm tho, so i'm glad i didn't have to stick around for that.

the deco was great, awesome string art- they had a soundsystem that was so loud and clean... i'm so glad i made the trip from portland oregon usa!

big big boooom
erin

ps- anyone got pix up?
Morbidelic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jul 30, 2005 12:39
How was Xenomorph Live ??

Did mark go nuutsss with the guitar and stuff?

u guys are so lucky.           Happy Happy,Joy Joy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Morbidelic/642401392473366
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - FULLmoON Lineup 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance