Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Fullmoon Festival 2006 > Videos, Pictures & Report

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Fullmoon Festival 2006 > Videos, Pictures & Report

]Infected[

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 22:23
Yeah, I'm back from the Fullmoon Festival and have made 21 videos and some pictures for you. All are made with my mobile phone, so don't expect "ultra high quality" movies

To the festival: It was a killer I can say you!!! From friday 7th 23:00 - wednesday 12th ~02:00 music without a break over 3 stages! There was a huge and awesome decorated mainfloor with cool blacklight effects in the night. Also there was a 'Groove Floor' where only psy-trance was played and no full on. Yes and there was as always a chillout floor in a big tent with bed mattresses and mantas on the ground where you can chill out and sleep. A little pool with a water fountain was in the middle of the tent and there was amazing decoration in it.

But thats not all. There was also a big market area where you could buy clothes, buy something to drink and eat, get some accessories and many more.

Ah, you saying thats a normal Fullmoon Festival? No, for the first time the FMF was on a new location. It was an old russian military airbase with lots of aircraft hangers! Some people were camping in it and sunday there was a live transmission from the endgame Italy - France in one hanger with a projector on a wall (haven't seen the game, wanted to dance . At the camping area there was also a lake and a tiny beach where you could swim.

Yeah, enough words. Lets see some visuals

First collection of 10 videos in a .rar archiv:
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=HST9TGAO

Second collection of 11 videos in a .rar archiv:
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=62FGMJG9

Some pictures (to view them in full size: choose a photo and click on the 'ALL SIZES' button above the photo):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/65198970@N00/sets/72157594196892204/

So, the videos I've recorded at night have bad quality because my mobile phone has recorded them in "night mode" and isn't that fast...
But hey, you can watch it xD. There are also 2 videos which are running 15 minutes and showing you the whole festival area (but not the lake and the camping area).
To watch the videos you need a MP4 codec. The VLC Player, Quicktime or Quicktime Alternative would be good.

~ENJOY~

============================================================
I posted this in this forum and not in the "Festivals" forum because there are mostly announcements and no pictures/videos. If I'm wrong move it mods, if not stay let stay it here
============================================================
shankarji

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 22:45
nice pictures baba

www.moondust.in
Positive Reaction
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jul 13, 2006 10:00
Amazing! What lucky souls to have attended this amazing festival. I was there in spirit!
aless
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Jul 13, 2006 10:44
nice pic great festival

but cant downloand the videos           ~.~ Psy party means Aliens World ~,~
"-Ever had that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?
-Mmmm, all the time.
-It's called mescaline... It
Alex - Aural Invasion
Aural Invasion

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jul 13, 2006 12:43
it was so nice!

nice pics!!           myspace.com/auralinvasion
reverbnation.com/auralinvasion
www.aural-invasion.com
lastonetogo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jul 13, 2006 13:22
good pics!! with a cellular..
videos ain't working though           No one ever lives to see the end.
Alex - Aural Invasion
Aural Invasion

Posted : Jul 13, 2006 15:24
is there gonna be a DVD btw?           myspace.com/auralinvasion
www.aural-invasion.com
mutz

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 13, 2006 16:30
Quote:

On 2006-07-13 13:22, lastonetogo wrote:
good pics!! with a cellular..
videos ain't working though

get quicktime from apple.com (mp4 files are coded with h264 codec...)           Only from the hart you can touch the sky
]Infected[

Posted : Jul 13, 2006 18:19
Quote:

On 2006-07-12 22:23, ]Infected[ wrote:
To watch the videos you need a MP4 codec. The VLC Player, Quicktime or Quicktime Alternative would be good.

as i said.....

hmm... and download IS working..
Alex - Aural Invasion
Aural Invasion

Posted : Jul 13, 2006 18:37
i took some pics and videos as well. Videos are coming later, here is the pics in best quality.

http://www.albumtown.com/showalbum.php?uuid=45334&aid=69354&var=1

edit: site seems to be very slow @ loading pics, if anyone can suggest me a free faster service ill be happy to upload them there instead          myspace.com/auralinvasion
www.aural-invasion.com
biberFreund
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 13, 2006 21:43
Alex if you want you and anyone else can send me your pics by www.yousendit.com to alex@dideldum.ch and I'll add them to www.dideldum.ch/gallery .

Alex - Aural Invasion
Aural Invasion

Posted : Jul 13, 2006 22:27
Quote:

On 2006-07-13 21:43, biberFreund wrote:
Alex if you want you and anyone else can send me your pics by http://www.yousendit.com to alex@dideldum.ch and I'll add them to http://www.dideldum.ch/gallery .

Thx! done           myspace.com/auralinvasion
www.aural-invasion.com
]Infected[

Posted : Jul 13, 2006 23:40
@all: have forgotten to say that i NEED the videos from astral projection set PLS!!! i can't record all because my second akku from my mobile phone runs out of power...
but would be cool if anyone can post some links to the videos from ap here. or when you have seen them at another site.. pls link it here (or contact me via ICQ: 216621764).

btw: nice pics alex
(so close at the boxes? oO was f*cking loud there xD)

Alex - Aural Invasion
Aural Invasion

Posted : Jul 14, 2006 01:03
]Infected[

thx

i use good earplugs in general so it's ok, but when the picture was shot it was chillout time           myspace.com/auralinvasion
www.aural-invasion.com
]Infected[

Posted : Jul 14, 2006 02:23
sunday morning around 07:00 there where two fraggles (girl and a boy^^) sitting on the iron rod before the boxes and putting their ears on the lower one... oO
filteria was playing at this time. i stand up extra to see him. not many people where there so early (only the ones that where already high from the night... damn acid junkees^^). but was cool. made 2 movies from his set
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Fullmoon Festival 2006 > Videos, Pictures & Report

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance