First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Full poer on146 Bpm

Chaksa_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Nov 24, 2006 23:51
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4D2A98CA21C240EC . Good vibes!!Make peopel Dance!!Not in Sqare in circles!!
Chaksa_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 25, 2006 05:14
Same comments!!!
paraforce
Paraforce Project

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Nov 25, 2006 10:38
frnd...i tried to dwnload ur track several times but cudnt get it...neways best of luck !
Chaksa_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 25, 2006 19:09
try this link here and enjoy http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=69D2A7B82A450D45 !!PEACE
aQuaFeeLL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Nov 25, 2006 21:13
Man good job!!Great and strong sound!!I feel this track!!!!!! GO ON CHAKSA!!!
Dont listen to nobody!!
palex
Palex

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Nov 25, 2006 23:39
Quote:

On 2006-11-25 21:13, aQuaFeeLL wrote:

Dont listen to nobody!!

if he shouldnt listen to nobody,why he public post tracks,asking for replys?

just asking....           

keep music evil!!
Chaksa_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 26, 2006 01:15
this post is for comment my track palex .if you whant respect respect what others have to say.seems like you have been touch by aQuaFeeLL words.Great aQuaFeeLL !!lololo And one more thing vai dar milho aos pardais tótó!!
Cosmical Vibrations

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 26, 2006 12:02
Nice track chaksa! I liked it! keep them coming! cheers
Chaksa_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 26, 2006 20:50
thanks RIcky !!More coomnents!!

http://www.myspace.com/chaksa
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Nov 26, 2006 22:22

Hey Chaksa .. Good evening there !

Sound realy nice song with an nicely spanish rhythm but this is certainly not a psy and surely not a trance . Cant find any power in man , Sound abit mtv or an softly dancey tunes - Clubish , Ftv , Girls party on the beach with an underwear (For an eaziyer light dancer - Dont say this kind of direction is bad - Can be nice , But this is not dark or somthing massive to realy dig on) . At the same time (No metter what it is - The style) You should work on your volume balance in here and mix all much better . Same loop is running for all over the demo , Hh didt change . No percs or leads in . Who is the singer ? , Did you make an remix here ? . Also you should hill the bass kik up and gain the singing sample down the differences are realy protruding , Mix all better (No metter the style - Music must be heard to) . Anyway .. Dont realy sure that here is the right section for but at the same time your tunes remind me abit some music from my youth - All sound abit 'Billi Idol' for me , But this is not a trance man im sorry Open some more efects in your work to make all being more live , Fresh and here . Cheers !
Chaksa_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 26, 2006 22:38
Cardinal im not spanish you say but this is certainly not a psy and surely not a trance lolololol this guy is a joke .What do you now abaut pay trance.MAke same realy comments and dont make jokes this is a forum for artist.Is not a psy trance music
lolololol this gay is a joke
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Posted : Nov 26, 2006 23:08

1 . Didt say you are spanish , Talkt about the music . Try be in focus man .
2 . Yes .. "This is certainly not a psy and surely not a trance" .
3 . What i know about psy trance ? Mm .. Well , Not much .. Few releases soon , Abit experience (But not realy .. Just 3 & a half years of producing 10-12 hours aday But this is realy nothing , I think) .

I didt joke Chaksa i mean any word i say , And i think better for you (And pls lets not fight about and just agree with) That hearing other peoples opinions its realy necessary and important for our grow , Our development . Didt say your music is bad or wrong .. Man , Im with you But this style of your in this specific track is out of any connection to psy world (Didt listen to your other tracks yet). Man .. Learn how to listen or stay with your fantasys forever , Do what you want ..

Let it be Tech , Let it be Dark , Let it be Hardcore .. Let it be 'Full Power' ..

I close my eyes and count till 10 But .. Nothing happen ! .

More work less talk Chaksa ..
Chaksa_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 26, 2006 23:37
[quote]
On 2006-11-26 23:08, Cardinals Cartel wrote:

1 . Didt say you are spanish , Talkt about the music . Try be in focus man .
2 . Yes .. "This is certainly not a psy and surely not a trance" .
3 . What i know about psy trance ? Mm .. Well , Not much .. Few releases soon , Abit experience (But not realy .. Just 3 & a half years of producing 10-12 hours aday But this is realy nothing , I think) .

I didt joke chaksa i mean any word i say , And i think better for you (And pls lets not fight about and just agree with) That hearing other peoples opinions its realy necessary and important for our grow , Our development . Didt say your music is bad or wrong .. Man , Im with you :-) But this style of your in this specific track is out of any connection to psy world (Didt listen to your other tracks yet). Man .. Learn how to listen or stay with your fantasys forever , Do what you want ..

Let it be Tech , Let it be Dark , Let it be Hardcore .. Let it be 'Full Power' ..

I close my eyes and count till 10 But .. Nothing happen ! .

More work less talk Chaksa ..

[/quote]
Lolololololol You are a joke !!!
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Posted : Nov 26, 2006 23:45

Btw .. Realy want to know who is the singer (Its cover the all demo - Dont sure its legal and also taking out those feeling that its only yours) + This hotels elevators music in the backround , I think you just took 2 songs and mix them (Very bad) Together , Thats all . Try being more creative . Try answer to my questions and not being a fool and brainless by quoting my posts cause this act of yours didt take you to anywhere and just show your real face and who you are . Be more serious pls .

Peoples like you got/need an one medicine ------> LEARN TO LISTEN ! (Normative human being got it in class A' at school when they are 6 or 7) .

After all , i wish you Chaksa a great life .. Full with music ! .
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Posted : Nov 27, 2006 00:36
Quote:

On 2006-11-26 22:38, Chaksa_ wrote:

MAke same realy comments and dont make jokes this is a forum for artist.

this gay is a joke

Realy .. ? So act the way you realy think and said . (I wrote you an 4 'realy comments' - Use them) .

For the gays .. Sure man .. ! Its a joke of the nature Hihihihi .. True . Ones i will show you my msn .. 200 Womans , 10 Labels , 20 Artists . So dont say im gay . Thank you and sleep well .. And be ware from the all gays around there , Put an plaster on your butt at your sleep and the most important things - Learn English ! .
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Full poer on146 Bpm

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance