Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008

Subocaj

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 16, 2008 04:36
I don't have an airplane ticket to Reno....just looked up the price and it's too much for me to spend right now. I'm sure there's people driving from the San Diego/LA area, but whether or not they have a seat for me is another question. Thanks for the other offers though! So, can anyone else help me out?           Julie ~*JacobuSubocaJ*~
subocaj@aol.com
www.facebook.com/subocaj
csid

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 16, 2008 17:08
Just purchased airfare to Reno!
<<<STOKED!!!

wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 16, 2008 17:29
Psytribe and Psycircle crews are coming up from SoCal. If you know any of them, give them a shout girl!
Mr Liu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : May 16, 2008 20:38
Woah, 20 pages?!?!?
Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 16, 2008 22:04
of course we all know subocaj! she's literally family with us, bodhi and the desert goddess.

keep in touch with us, we'll find you a ride or might even have a seat in one of our so.cal. time machines for ya.

there's even a possibility of extra carloads headin from San Diego, i'm trying to convince my non-trancer friends to try something fresh and wild, and what a better place then beldentown!!           We are all family. We put the fun in disfunctional.
-PsyCircle on Tribe-
http://tribes.tribe.net/psycircle
- Arahat -
www.psycircle.com
www.myspace.com/hidropatchbay
www.myspace.com/arahat
www.myspace.com/monksofmadness
KEVIN_

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 17, 2008 13:03
I just heard Meta at Psytribe's Back to Nature Part II. I liked a lot of his songs. Oh man, with the sound system you guys are talking about? Wow! Aceleration, will be sending me off.           - - -
The Dawn Patrol leaves at dusk!
- - -
Metaphorm

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 19, 2008 17:07
I along with Witchdokta and a couple of friends will be creating Sacred Geometrical Crystal Grids for an Immersive Healing Environment around the festival and here's one aspect of what they are about...Feel free to post this info on any forums you feel would be useful.

Lemuria was a pre atlantean (before the atlantis time shift) continent positioned in the Pacific Ocean, off the West Coast of the US.

here's a link to some Lemurian history and lore that feels pretty accurate:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles23.htm

Mt Shasta is a major Lemurian vortex and transdimensional portal to Lemuria. As the story goes the Lemurians first connection to this continent was Mt Shasta and the underground Lemurian City of Telos is also a 5th dimensional city that is part of the intricate network of tunnel systems in "Inner Earth"(also known as the Underworld in many religions) I google earthed the energetic ley line(/electro-magnetic channel) that starts in the North American Continent at Mt Shasta that runs through Phoenix, Sedona, then through the Mayan temples and pyramids and found that the ley line runs through the town where the Gemini festival will be held! The Gemini Crystal grid will be an Immersive Healing Environment and Pulsing Resonance of Love and the physical manifestation of many inner dimensional portals that are opening in synch with the the closing of the cycle to re awaken humanity's connection to higher dimension remembrance. I am very greatful to be a part of it all My friend Ankuphara will be opening a 4th dimensional Atlantean portal in Miami(Atlantis Vortex) on the same weekend. This will create an intense 4th and 5th trans dimensional gate and illuminate the Christ Consciousness Grid and the planet will be flooded with new light and information based on Ascension and remembrance activated through the Christ Consciousness Grid. The Christ Consciousness Grid was placed around the planet by the Ascended Masters during the Harmonic Convegence of 1987. The Grid has been given many names, one name given by Jose Arguelles(author of the Mayan Factor) was the Noosphere or mental psychic envelope around the earth I call it the Christ Consciousness beecuase it is most known by the new age community by that name.. Essentially the Christ Consciousness Grid is a huge stelleated dodecahedron of Living Love wrapped around the earth like the blanket of God... a Blueprint for Humanity to achieve enlightenment through compassion. The Christ Grid plays a major role in assisting the planetary awakening and ascension of humankind. This is also the same grid ∨ web the Indigo/Crystal Children often speak of and use to communicate through in the dream space.

On the Inner Planes this work is guided by the Emerald Order of Melchizedek(The Form), Metatron(the Voice) the Michael Tribe(The Will) and Yeshaua/Jesus(The Love) and I am guided by their Energy to Create and Activate. I feel it is my spiritual job as a Yellow Rhythmic Seed (Mayan dream Spell) to plant seeds of consciousness via crystals and open gates by working the Geomancy and electro magnetic ley lines to illuminate the Christ Grid & assist the awakening of our Blessed Mother Earth and her Children. Let's Connect, Unite, Ignite and Crystallize/Christ All Eyes

Gratitude is Key
Compassion is Thee
Shine On, CHRISTopher rYAN

I wont have internet for a couple of weeks so please send an email to me if you have any questions etc and I will answer them asap(probably toward the first of June) merkabaom@gmail.com
Deep-Fryer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 19, 2008 17:38
!?           {':' }Deep Fryer/Squirmtronix{ ':'}
["0,c]Global DAT/Adama Recs/Esoteric Gen[c,0"]
(>x<!)soundcloud.com/squirmtronix(!>x<)
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : May 19, 2008 19:02

This is shaping up to be one heck on an experience!          http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
e11even

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 20, 2008 04:07
Quote:

On 2008-05-19 17:07, Metaphorm wrote:
I along with Witchdokta and a couple of friends will be creating Sacred Geometrical Crystal Grids for an Immersive Healing Environment around the festival and here's one aspect of what they are about...Feel free to post this info on any forums you feel would be useful.

Lemuria was a pre atlantean (before the atlantis time shift) continent positioned in the Pacific Ocean, off the West Coast of the US.

here's a link to some Lemurian history and lore that feels pretty accurate:http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles23.htm

Mt Shasta is a major Lemurian vortex and transdimensional portal to Lemuria. As the story goes the Lemurians first connection to this continent was Mt Shasta and the underground Lemurian City of Telos is also a 5th dimensional city that is part of the intricate network of tunnel systems in "Inner Earth"(also known as the Underworld in many religions) I google earthed the energetic ley line(/electro-magnetic channel) that starts in the North American Continent at Mt Shasta that runs through Phoenix, Sedona, then through the Mayan temples and pyramids and found that the ley line runs through the town where the Gemini festival will be held! The Gemini Crystal grid will be an Immersive Healing Environment and Pulsing Resonance of Love and the physical manifestation of many inner dimensional portals that are opening in synch with the the closing of the cycle to re awaken humanity's connection to higher dimension remembrance. I am very greatful to be a part of it all My friend Ankuphara will be opening a 4th dimensional Atlantean portal in Miami(Atlantis Vortex) on the same weekend. This will create an intense 4th and 5th trans dimensional gate and illuminate the Christ Consciousness Grid and the planet will be flooded with new light and information based on Ascension and remembrance activated through the Christ Consciousness Grid. The Christ Consciousness Grid was placed around the planet by the Ascended Masters during the Harmonic Convegence of 1987. The Grid has been given many names, one name given by Jose Arguelles(author of the Mayan Factor) was the Noosphere or mental psychic envelope around the earth I call it the Christ Consciousness beecuase it is most known by the new age community by that name.. Essentially the Christ Consciousness Grid is a huge stelleated dodecahedron of Living Love wrapped around the earth like the blanket of God... a Blueprint for Humanity to achieve enlightenment through compassion. The Christ Grid plays a major role in assisting the planetary awakening and ascension of humankind. This is also the same grid ∨ web the Indigo/Crystal Children often speak of and use to communicate through in the dream space.

On the Inner Planes this work is guided by the Emerald Order of Melchizedek(The Form), Metatron(the Voice) the Michael Tribe(The Will) and Yeshaua/Jesus(The Love) and I am guided by their Energy to Create and Activate. I feel it is my spiritual job as a Yellow Rhythmic Seed (Mayan dream Spell) to plant seeds of consciousness via crystals and open gates by working the Geomancy and electro magnetic ley lines to illuminate the Christ Grid & assist the awakening of our Blessed Mother Earth and her Children. Let's Connect, Unite, Ignite and Crystallize/Christ All Eyes

Gratitude is Key
Compassion is Thee
Shine On, CHRISTopher rYAN

I wont have internet for a couple of weeks so please send an email to me if you have any questions etc and I will answer them asap(probably toward the first of June) merkabaom@gmail.com

Hellz Ya. I think the Et's might just come join the party : )

raffi

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 20, 2008 04:21
wouldnt be the first time...last year @ Beldentown trancefloor highlight was ET contact
e11even

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 20, 2008 05:25
Quote:

On 2008-05-20 04:21, raffi wrote:
wouldnt be the first time...last year @ Beldentown trancefloor highlight was ET contact

Nice thats not suprising considering how close it is to Mt Shasta. Just hope there friendly. : )
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 20, 2008 18:17
When coming to Gemini, all beings of light are friendly. Our love energy is so strong that the unfriendly's won't want to come!
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 20, 2008 18:20
We have a Deco Manager for the Chill Area who will be announcing herself soon with details and ?'s. If anyone wants to help out in the chill area, you will contact her after she posts her idea's. It will be nice to have some female deco energy in this area!
Pangea
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posted : May 21, 2008 01:12
im sure any encounters from another dimension will be a pleasant one -- hopefully the bass will guide them, everyone @ Pangea is looking forward to sharing our sound and participating with mind body and soul with the Christ consciousness awakening, and im sure Enoch and Yeshua will be with all of us!           pureperceptionrecords.org

pangeaproductions.org

myspace.com/pureperceptionrecords
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008
← Prev Page
18 19 20 21 22 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance