Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008
← Prev Page
17 18 19 20 21 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008

wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 13, 2008 16:48
SoundSystem Update; The Mackie SoundSystem cancelled on the show, so it will be the FullCircle SoundSystem on the Main Stage and a combination of JBL and Cerwin Vega for the Chill. The chill will have 6 BassBins and 4 Tops. SWEEEET!
vaxination

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 14, 2008 02:08
I love the combination of JBL and Cerwin Vegas..

especially for chill... its gonna be a good show guys!
Shakti Mouse

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 14, 2008 02:50
Can't believe it is almost half way through May and I will be headed out to Cali in just a few short weeks.
Jewbacca

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 14, 2008 02:55
i can feel the excitement building for this! only one month from today left.
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 14, 2008 16:15
The family is coming, the family is coming!
RK9
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 14, 2008 16:47
Will it be awkward for me to go to this if I've only been to one psy party? (Pisces, although maybe Phoenix counts?) I definitely love the music and the vibe and I'm definitely... "experienced" so to speak, but I dunno how prepared I need to be c.c

I might go to love and devotion this weekend and if I do I'll talk to some people about it.
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : May 14, 2008 18:52
rk9, you couldnt ask for a better more open friendly party to go to as a initiation into the outdoor trance community....

just remember to respect the people and space and dance your ass off, and youll have a great time           
Logical Light Music - SF
Straylight Productions -SF
Sound/Mind - Denver
Xcience - Midwest

mixes for dl at :
http://www.thehothouse.net/straylight/paradigm/index.htm

"He who ha-ha's last, ha-ha's best"
Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 15, 2008 02:11
RK9, just bring a small tent to sleep in, a little bit of food, (they do have a restaraunt and bar on premises) and a swimsuit to enjoy the river.

there is a small general store a couple miles up the road too so you can drive for more supplies if you need them.           We are all family. We put the fun in disfunctional.
-PsyCircle on Tribe-
http://tribes.tribe.net/psycircle
- Arahat -
www.psycircle.com
www.myspace.com/hidropatchbay
www.myspace.com/arahat
www.myspace.com/monksofmadness
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : May 15, 2008 04:04
bring smiles too
Subocaj

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 15, 2008 06:10
I really wanna go. But, again I have no car! I provided a car for psytrance parties for 4 years, but now I don't have one that will drive that far distance. I have given people rides I barely know, and it always turned out to be a fun time. Will someone do the same for me? I went last year to Gemini and absolutely loved it. I have $$ for gas, herbal remedies, and endless smiles. I live in Long Beach, and can drive to meet up around the LA area. So, contact me if you have an extra spot. It will mean a lot! I do smoke pot. It's worth a shot.           Julie ~*JacobuSubocaJ*~
subocaj@aol.com
www.facebook.com/subocaj
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 15, 2008 17:40
Somebody give that man a ride!
Jewbacca

Posted : May 15, 2008 18:29
Julie if you are flying into Reno I might be able to help out.
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : May 15, 2008 18:31
I'm flying into Reno with 1-2 spots open in my car, so that's about all I could do to help           http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : May 15, 2008 22:22
Quote:

On 2008-05-15 17:40, wichdokta wrote:
Somebody give that man a ride!

She's a girl Wichdokta...
          An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
e11even

Posted : May 16, 2008 04:11
Quote:

On 2008-05-15 06:10, Subocaj wrote:
I really wanna go. But, again I have no car! I provided a car for psytrance parties for 4 years, but now I don't have one that will drive that far distance. I have given people rides I barely know, and it always turned out to be a fun time. Will someone do the same for me? I went last year to Gemini and absolutely loved it. I have $$ for gas, herbal remedies, and endless smiles. I live in Long Beach, and can drive to meet up around the LA area. So, contact me if you have an extra spot. It will mean a lot! I do smoke pot. It's worth a shot.

Im driving from Colorado or else I would. I'll keep my ears open see if I hear of anyone coming from that area!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Full Circle Pres.- GEMINI - 3 Day Campout June 13th-15th 2008
← Prev Page
17 18 19 20 21 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance