Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
23 24 25 26 27 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 20, 2005 04:08

All dance floor will be with shades and water sprinklers.

In the camping there are some trees not a lot ...we think the first 1500people to arrive will find place under the trees!!!
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 20, 2005 21:13

Dj Veg (Odd records-pt)

Was added today in the Dancefloor line up.
glow

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 14:12

any chance to know when S.posford,1200mics,Dino and Wrecked Machines will play?
el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 16:14
Quote:

On 2005-07-20 21:13, Crystal Matrix wrote:

Dj Veg (Odd records-pt)

Was added today in the Dancefloor line up.

yeahh thts the way nuno , it will be a pleasent start for the evening.
awsome choise crystal team.

Biotouch (dj Loko)
Biotouch

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 18:32
hello people

some updates about the cultural area!

IN THE ACTIVITIES AREA:

we will have -

yoga, chi kung, oriental dançes, meditacion. workshops about shiatsu, biodinamic massage, tuina.

we will have a conference :

Subject:

Cork oak tree forest

Elvas and Campo Maior, where Freedom Festival is, shows us one of the more interesting Europe natural landscapes: the cork oak tree “montados”, entranced by olives and prune production.

It is based in this humanized ecosystem that we will see some of its details, relating them to the importance of its preservation and conservation.

Portugal, despite of the reduced area, produces more cork oak that all the remaining portion of the World, what only for itself it explains the interest that the cork oak tree deserves from us. The cork oak is of the trees more abundant in our Country, placing itself in busy area soon to follow the pine. Quercus Suber it is the only producing cork of the Mediterranean region. But the “montados” do not produce only cork. Also it has interest and value the fruit (“lande”), the firewood, de exterior wood and the wood.

FREEDOM KIDS:

Finaly for this activities area, we will entertain your kids with lots of activities during the day 8am to 15:30 (3:30pm). activities in the water, body painting, tradicional portuguese games and lots of things to make your kids happy and occupied when you enjoy the live acts. please just be carefull to give them lunch and catch them until 15:30..

IN THE MASSAGES AREA:

we will have -

shiatsu , tuina , terapy , biodinamic , holistic and rebalancing.

this areas will work for your relax and healt being. we have professionals working in each area to provide you the best!!

any doubts contact culturalvanguard@gmail.com
best regards
ricardo ferreira
          Hatha yoga, body and mind balanced...

http://www.myspace.com/biot0uch

http://www.phonokol.com

www.myspace.com/phonokolrecords
DJ.GUI~Nexus-media/Hadra
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Jul 21, 2005 19:15
hwy freaks
real good luck to my fantastic friends and people stay tunned if this guys they are make some serious damage in your brain ....

dj android ....from brasillllllll ..........go droid go
dj khaz the killer ............
dj chris hoy aka Shift ............this guy will be revolution in dancefloor
dj gabe aka weckred machines .........insane one from brasil the most powerfull live act from america realllll amazing special attention to this guy ....
dj alex aka parasense ..........................dark rulesss the lost and insane man ....... will alex come to this party ?

thats the way freaksssss brothers rock portugal !!!!
osiris

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 22, 2005 01:31

Looks very nice the Cultural Vanguard stuff.
Freedom kids its a Must
digitalm

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 22, 2005 01:40
yes,cultural vanguard looks promissing,many options we will have @freedom,this will be diferent and i think from what i know that it´s a project with big future becouse nothing it´s left behind,every care and every need is being under consideration,so cultural vanguard will be huge sucess.
Congratulations to Ricardo,i know how much he puts from himself in this.           Sérgio
www.odd-records.org
::::::::::::
goblinoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 22, 2005 04:00
anyone who arrives at the airport of lisbon at 17th of august (from 6 A.M to 10 A.M) and need a lift to the freedom festival
i can drive you there...

P.L.U.R
erkling

Posted : Jul 22, 2005 13:49
Hello!

The cultural area looks nice!It is a good start for crystal matrix to bring to their parties some kwnolege, and its a oportunity to people who love trance music learn more about the others cultures wich are direct or indirectly connect to trance.
Can crystal start a campain about the garbage?Its vary sad to see on the end of festivals huge quantaties of garbage all over the festivel site! In my opion it is a good ideia if people coold trade garbage (kilos collected) by a botle of wateror ou juice! Its isn´t that expensive to crystal, because the money they have to pay to persons to clean the floor after the of the festival, will be the same amount of money they have to spend on drinks to give to the person who collected the garbage during the festival.
People will make a good action (collection 2 kilo of garbage) and for that action they should be rewarded with a drink.!

This is only a ideia!!

I would like to hear if possible the opinion of crystal.

PEACE!!
erkling

Posted : Jul 22, 2005 23:47
hello!

Sory for the bad english in the other message!
I just want to say that OLA - the ice creams mark; had made the same kind of action in the beaches of portugal during the summer with good results. The people on the beache colected garbage and in return, they got a ice-cream!

Best regards to crystal! (i hope to hear your opinion on this matter)

PEACE!

moonblast
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jul 23, 2005 12:37
Crystal Matrix for sure will make something that we will never forget.

You just have to be prepared for the dancefloor coose you will be smashed, and have an open mind for what will evolve you for sure you will stay delighted.

Past is out, Future is NOW

BLAST THEM ALL Crystal
Gogos

Posted : Jul 24, 2005 15:47
Hello everyone,

I need some help so if somebody can suggest me a good solution that will be very helpful... I will arrive by plane to Lisboa on the 16th with my girlfriend. Now the problem is that I have to wait until the 17th morning to go by bus (goodtrip) to the festival which is ok but I have to find a hotel or something for 15 hours. But I would like to know if it is better to go by myself from the 16th to Elvas or closer to the festival and if yes how can I do it. I have searched the internet for rail services but it is a little bit complicated.

Thanx
See you there

G
inside the sphere

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 24, 2005 18:29
Gogos... budpicanha@hotmail.com here's my mail... u can add me or send me an e-mail that i'll help in that issue.

crystal matrix: is it possible to have a "caravana" in the camping area or it will be forbidden to have any motor vehicles in that area ? i was wondering if its also possible to go from the camping area to the dancefloor in a scooter (i promise that i dont hit and run anyone = P) , if yes i'll take my scooter to freedom festival !

looking forward and anxious for the 17th of august !

c ya !!           that trip was totally wickeeeeeeeeed !
mysticmoo

Posted : Jul 25, 2005 16:39
hello everybody !!

i didn't have time to read everything ... my friend and i will be in holiday in Lisbon
Is someone know if there is like a bus from Lisbon to the festival and for return too??
Is it better to rent a car?
Many Thanks for your help ;-)
looking forward to have this trip !!! yeaaaahh !
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
23 24 25 26 27 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance