Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog

Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 10, 2005 18:17
Quote:

On 2005-07-08 12:47, perception wrote:
Hoffman, honestly, shame on you!

why your all your critcs? i bet the Omni Festival is the best of the world, for a simply reason:

You will play there!

And you are also envolved in the festival organization.
Every Omni Festival topics around all trance forums you speak very very nice:

"we are workin very hard for you could have a great time in festival" and bla bla bla bla

So you promote a spanish festival with the best words, and for other side you say really bad things about a Portuguese festival and worst than that, you are bringing down your own country.
And then you have the shame act writing your nickname signature as: "FROM PORTUGAL WITH LOVE"

shame on you!!

Another point:

I think it´s not very nice your attitude saying this bad things, specially when you belong to a another festival organization!
As i know, both festivals (Omni and Freedom) are promoting together departues from Omni to Freedom, so is a relly bad position that you are.

All the best to all festivals

Well, as i have allready sayd for a zillion times...the fact that i colaborate with the organisation of a festival, does not take me the right of have my perssonal opinion about other events...and see it by that point of view is a very narrow minded way of seeing the issue.
I have my pesonal ideas about my country "movement" and i think that all of this "cultural movement" have been completly twisted, and become the oposite, of what it sould be...in my opinion...
I have nothing personal against C.M. or any other Team, and i only have talked about things that i consider wrong on a "movement" that i have seen growing, but unfortunatlly for the "thing" that it have become actually in my country; a Trance movement without other values diferent than money or any sort of "power" to satisfy the personal ego of some.
I dont think also that mixing the festival that i cooperate with, with the issues that are on this thread, the best way of judje my posts, one thing have nothing to do with the other, but some people are to square to read it without judje or try to take undercover reasons that doesn't exist...
As i see here nobody have the right to show is opinion or to criticise what they dont see wright, without beeing judje.
What i have tryed to do was simply to guive my opinion about what i think is wrong, even if my opinion deslike someone...so see it or not, it's allways an option, i don't force nobody to read my post's, so everyone it's free to pass througt it and don't read it...
To finish...wy i have to be shame about my opinions¿?¿?¿ They are what they are, and i dont have to agree only to please someone, as some peolple do.
Unfortunatly all of this started only because i have post an ironic opinion, that aparently only some have understod.

I hope that all of this crap is finish because i don't whant to lose my time and energy with this sort of meaningless issues.

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 10, 2005 18:38
I don't coment what Shilayeh have said about me, because was going on a direction that isn't the apropriate of a public forum, so next time you whant to be rude and unpleasent with your opinions about myself please send me a PM or an E-Mail, and i will be please to answer you the way you like.

Salutes!!!
          From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
kikas

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 10, 2005 20:16
Dude you are starting to annoy me with you repetitive posts. Why dont you send pm to the persons that you want to discuss?
Or just STOP with all this negative attitude of yours.
I thinck that the reason of all this is beacuse your
comments where destructive, and if you see so bad
things about portugal trance sene why dont you do something about and instead of organizing festivals
in spain you could organize one in portugal to show
everyone how to do it.
          De genio e de louco todos temos um pouco,
Quanto mais louco estou mais genio sou

-------------------P.L.U.R.------------------
glow

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 10, 2005 21:07

I agree with u Kikas.....Hoffman.P open your eyes mate u are only showing a bad image of the portuguese scene.....thanks god most of the Portugueses are not like u!!!
U.F.O

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 10, 2005 21:22

I got a very speciall felling for Freedom Festival and Sonica2005.....i´ve met part of both teams this season in Goa and they both conviced me ;0)

Both locations and line up seems perfect.

See u all on the Dancefloor!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOM BOOOLENAAT
digitalm

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 11, 2005 01:43
what i think is that freedom festival will be great,it will be a good congregation of the worldwide trance movement,and for that we all must suport them,crystal matrix may have their problems here in portugal but it´s something that all organizers pass,becouse when you reach a certain level of quality and audience it´s normal to have some problems,not all ppl are good ppl and also the public is one of the most important ingredients to make a better party.
What i say is that all ppl must come becouse it will be one festival to remember.
Forget what is passed and look in the future hoping that it will be one of the best festivals ever.
          Sérgio
www.odd-records.org
::::::::::::
osiris

Posted : Jul 12, 2005 01:31

Words of Wisdom Digitalm.....thats the Vibe!!!!!
glow

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 12, 2005 01:42

Any idea abou the Time Tables of the main floor???
When Simon and Tsuyoshi will play????
goblinoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 12, 2005 04:26
it´s going to be the best festival in Europe, that´s for sure... the place is magical... the sun, the billions of stars that you all will see, it´s quiet amazing,

UP THE FREEDOM!!!!:good:
U.F.O

Posted : Jul 12, 2005 13:27

Yeah it will be something speciall...... without any doubts its one of the main festivals in Europe of this season the only one in Portugal that will gather the TRIBE!!!!!!
U.F.O

Posted : Jul 12, 2005 13:28

When the camping will open?????
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 12, 2005 14:24
The main floor time tibles will be anounced on the 17th of August.

The camping will open: 17th of August 8Am
Krusty

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jul 12, 2005 21:57
The Omni Festival would like to distance itself from remarks made by Hoffman.P. The Freedom Festival will, we are sure, be an excellent event. It showcases some of the finest musicians in trance and ambient... as well as having excellent decoration.
While we are not experts in the Portuguese scene and its politics (yawn)...we don't see that this festival reprents anything else than a great time for anyone going along.

The organisors have been very kind to us with regards travel arrangements for some of the artists playing in both festivals.
We wish the Crystal Matrix team the best of luck with what will be one of this summer's quality events.
Omni Team
Crystal Matrix
Crystal Matrix
Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 13, 2005 01:40

Thanks Krusty!!!
Omni will be for sure a great event....good luck for u guys!!!!

I hope u can join us!!!!
Gogos

Posted : Jul 13, 2005 15:44
Hello everyone,

can please someone tell me where can I find tickets for freedom. I live in London and there's nothing in Psychedelic temple, cyberdog or access all areas. They told that I can get it there. But I don't understand why there is nothing in whole London. I don't know about Antiworld because I can't find anyone.
I will be in Greece for 2 weeks so if someone knows if and where I can buy them there that would be helpful.

Thanx in advance.

See you all there...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Freedom Festival 2005 Portugal- Crystal Matrix,Spun Rec and Tribe of Frog
← Prev Page
21 22 23 24 25 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance