Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - FREE FREQUENCY:21/5/2005:FIRST TIME IN GREECE:AUDIOMATIC-LIVE+NOKTAMID-LIVE
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

FREE FREQUENCY:21/5/2005:FIRST TIME IN GREECE:AUDIOMATIC-LIVE+NOKTAMID-LIVE

sahedelic
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 24, 2005 02:17
Nice party bad sound           I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
I'm in love with 2 red eyes.
eFiL

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 24, 2005 09:16
Quote:

On 2005-05-24 02:17, sahedelic wrote:
Nice party bad sound

I think u are the only one to beleive that!!!
The sound system in Xulourgio-Mylos is very powerfull and the sound is crystal clear!!!           I like this dirty filthy beat........
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : May 24, 2005 09:55
crystal clear

when NOKTAMID was playing the sound was mmmmmmmmm          [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
eFiL

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 24, 2005 10:45
It was a LIVE ACT Absolut...
and you can't judge the total sound of the party compairing just couple of minutes.. You orginize parties you know that...
          I like this dirty filthy beat........
planet810
Inactive User
Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 24, 2005 11:44
The party was just great!!!BIG BRAVO to F.F. Team!!!Wait your next events!!!!No bad coments for this one ppl..
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : May 24, 2005 12:11
i didn't judge anything i just say my opinion.as i did in the party
you can do better and you know that.
all you have to do is speak with the sound engineer           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
SoulDreamer

Posted : May 24, 2005 23:53
Hey hi to everyone!!!According to my personal poor opinion, i think that the party was not so <<full of smiles>> as the organizers apeear it. Too many drugs around the party and above all,no security to protect the people who came there only for the MUSIC!
Maybe that`s the reason u saw smiles and happy faces all over the happening.....

"Congratulations"
B A R E V ! ! !
minimental

Posted : May 25, 2005 10:17
My friend souldreamer your opinion is welcome and accepted......
You do have a point about the drug situation at the party but this is an unfortunate phenomenon observed at all parties...
Could you please explain what do you mean by saying "protection" by the security???
I think that everybody is responsible for himself and his actions and that is up to you/me/everybody to protect our selves by just saying NO to drugs.......
If by saying "protection" from the security you mean, the constant presense of security guards among the people,searching and bulling them,then i think that this would be even more unpleasent for the people and the hole vibe of the party.
Yes i do agree with you that there is something that should be done for the drug presence at the parties but in my opinion it should start from each and every one of us by just saying NO to drugs.
This is another subject thow, that i wouldnt like to start at this topic......
This is a topic for the party and all opinions and sudjestions are accepted but i wouldnt like it to be carried away into another drug conversation.......
          www.spintwist.de
movek
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 25, 2005 14:18
souldreamer you 've waited for so long to register in isratrance and the first thing you want to share with us is that ff parties have too many drugs around?
What the hell is it the first time you go to a trance party?
The only thing that ff team can do to solve this problem,as you allready said,is to secure the party area with a security team...and even that action can't solve the situation...we 've seen what happen and to parties with security

FF are new as organisers so I suggest you to wait for the next season... I'm sure they 'll have some progress...

You don't have to be so rude ... even if you have a point ...the style of your post is suspicious

Aει ο θεος ο μεγας γεωμετρει το συμπαν = 3,1415926
Audiomatic

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 25, 2005 17:02
i like the party very much, nice vibes on the dancefloor ;-) big thx to the freefrequency team ! they worked very professionel and made a good job. hope to come again after the summer ......
noa_

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 25, 2005 17:02
"FF are new as organisers so I suggest you to wait for the next season... I'm sure they 'll have some progress.."

The tag is plug-in-progress
Sure they will have a lot!
**HoffMan**

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 27, 2005 13:20
Quote:

On 2005-05-24 23:53, SoulDreamer wrote:
Hey hi to everyone!!!According to my personal poor opinion, i think that the party was not so <<full of smiles>> as the organizers apeear it. Too many drugs around the party and above all,no security to protect the people who came there only for the MUSIC!
Maybe that`s the reason u saw smiles and happy faces all over the happening.....

"Congratulations"
B A R E V ! ! !

It's all over us
*H O F F M A N*           KAPOTE KATHOMOUNA STA AKRIANA BRAXAKIA,THYMAMAI POU
KATOURAGA TA OMORFA PSARAKIA
**paschal**
Noktamid

Posted : May 31, 2005 14:48
Late answer, but there is one I liked the party very much, the atmosphere was very nice! Thanks for this party to the organizers and to the party-crowd!

P.S.: Yes, there was a sound problem at the last track of mine. It was caused by a damaged channel of my mixer (it must got damaged by the flight...), so I had to improvise and to control it over the DJ-mixer, which got to the edge at the last track, so two times the PA gave this clipped sound.) Sorry for that, I hope to prove the quality a next time!
Furthermore I think the most people liked it, the dancefloor was full, the faces were smiling, so thanks again and see you next time in greece!

sahedelic
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 15:01
Ok Noktamid you don't have to apologize,
just some times the sound was realy bad at your live act and if they have good sound engineer maybe this not happend

no bad feelings           I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
I'm in love with 2 red eyes.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - FREE FREQUENCY:21/5/2005:FIRST TIME IN GREECE:AUDIOMATIC-LIVE+NOKTAMID-LIVE
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance