Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - *Freaks Blast Festival* -Gathering 2007/2008-New Year-Portugal
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

*Freaks Blast Festival* -Gathering 2007/2008-New Year-Portugal

Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 4, 2008 19:45
Quote:

On 2008-01-03 00:36, salvia_divinorum wrote:
the deco was ok, pirate themed.

the party was ok too..

well it was a nice party to be with friends and laugh a lot, but definitely not worth 50€!!

Well for a 3 days festival and with all this facilities is worth 150€. I was last year at festival in Spain with NYE and it was 100€ with not even half of this. You go to any club at NYE only entrance with one drink you pay 50€. how people can be disgratefull next time just don't come I would say. best wishes for 2008.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jan 4, 2008 23:30
well if it's worth for you, congratulations, next time just go there.

it's so stupid to compare this to spain or NY, do you know how much is our minimum salary and how much is theirs? just stupid really.

another stupid thing: come here complain about my review. why don't you just fuck off and mind your own business?

here in portugal we have 10€ parties with the same conditions as this one. too bad if you're not used to it.

lucky for me i didn't pay for the party, that was the only thing that made me happy.
          When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

KARKEIJA KREW!!!!!!!! dancing is the phrr fo da powa
salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 4, 2008 23:39
oh and another thing last year we had the exact same conditions (same place and all) and it was only 30 or 35€. so really people who are not from portugal and don't have a clue about our "party reality" really shouldn't come here to talk shit           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

KARKEIJA KREW!!!!!!!! dancing is the phrr fo da powa
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jan 5, 2008 01:11
"Be respectful and polite to others.
No violence- no swears, no dirty language, no degrading words- say what you want politely and respectfully.
Advice: read again what you wrote before hitting the post key- try to think if it will really deliver your message the right way."

Ease with the words or just use my magik wand and erase the posts, or lock the thread.
people should really think before they hit the reply button, is it to dificult?it seems it is..
this is a my final warning.           ...
h_goblin

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 5, 2008 18:16
some pics here

http://www.myspace.com/astralelements           ____________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/culturecruisers
Dj Antigua (Blue house studios)
Culture Cruisers : Ambient Paradise is OUT NOW on beatport
Get ready for DUSTERS ****
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jan 7, 2008 19:20
Quote:

On 2008-01-04 23:30, salvia_divinorum wrote:

lucky for me i didn't pay for the party, that was the only thing that made me happy.

At first place I did't disrecpect you neither insults you like you did, at other hand are you happy you did't payed?? Is so important to you that that you pay, or to live few moments which you gonna remember all your life? It's silly, people like this talking about PLUR and all stuff and only what they care is money. Do you saw the party in Marroco in march 2008, 3 days with 5 or 6 internationl dj's it's 100€ the entrenace and you know what is the month salary in Marroco? so what are you telling here? if I don;t have money at ll I stay home and don't look to go for free to an international festival. enough about that, like I said best wishes for 2008.

BooM           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
h_goblin

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jan 7, 2008 22:57
Quote:

On 2008-01-04 23:39, salvia_divinorum wrote:
oh and another thing last year we had the exact same conditions (same place and all) and it was only 30 or 35€. so really people who are not from portugal and don't have a clue about our "party reality" really shouldn't come here to talk shit

u didn t pay??? nice one!!! next time if u wanto to enter come to me and say all that things!!!

RESPECT           ____________________________________________
http://www.myspace.com/culturecruisers
Dj Antigua (Blue house studios)
Culture Cruisers : Ambient Paradise is OUT NOW on beatport
Get ready for DUSTERS ****
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jan 14, 2008 01:06
Well...
All this prices bullshit is completely absurd, coz the ppl forget about a simple fact that can make all the difference...was the New Year's Eve...on that night all the party producer's know that every thing from rental equipment to hire anything or any service cost the double...coz is New Year's Eve, (No one like to work on that particular night...), so the prices go up, for everything...and of course that this simple factor make all the difference in the end price of any event.
This is just one of the reasons for the price, but there are other's, coz as anybody could see, the general quality of this event had improved this year, so i think that in the end of the day...the plus on the price was fare, and all the work showed on this festival have demonstrated that...i reckon
So, for me i think that was a fair price for this Festival...even for the actual Portuguese economy...

See you again next year...!!!!!!!!

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
XaMã CirKus aKa. ay-ash

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jan 15, 2008 16:41
ola!!!

very short moment for me but very important...

saudades!!!

BoOmM & peace
          !!!Dance Until You FighT your Fears!!!

http://www.myspace.com/xamacirkus

XXX REc
FIUZZ

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 24, 2008 20:00
Quote:

On 2008-01-04 23:39, salvia_divinorum wrote:
oh and another thing last year we had the exact same conditions (same place and all) and it was only 30 or 35€. so really people who are not from portugal and don't have a clue about our "party reality" really shouldn't come here to talk shit

Is totaly absurd what you saying....
In portugal there are the most Xpensive psytrance festival in all Europe (the Boom Festival) this year from 95€ to 160€ entrance....and are NOT in NYE.
.---------------------------------------
Nice pics from the festival Deo...nice one and nice work for sure....

BooM and Saludos from Barcelona.

www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
Deo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jan 25, 2008 21:08
Trance karma and me personaly want to say thanks a lot to all people in the Freaks Blast.
Was a good blast and we will repeat in NY again in 2008/2009.
Best for all and thanks again.
For all dont like the festival, please dont go next year, we just need friends.
Hazta.            Deo (Phantasm rec./TK rec.]
Hoffman P.
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Feb 4, 2008 17:29
Quote:

On 2008-01-25 21:08, Deo wrote:
For all dont like the festival, please dont go next year, we just need friends.
Hazta.

Exactlly....!!!!!
See you all on the next one, my friends...!!!
Have all a nice 2008!!!

From Portugal with Love!!!
Paulo Hoffman
Peace,Love,Unity,Respect & all of that Crap...
https://www.facebook.com/DjPauloHoffman
http://www.zenonrecords.com/
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - *Freaks Blast Festival* -Gathering 2007/2008-New Year-Portugal
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance