Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Freakquenycbuzz Records is proud to Present Liquidnoize

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Freakquenycbuzz Records is proud to Present Liquidnoize

boggle
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jul 28, 2009 20:43:07
Dear All,

Freakquencybuzz Records is proud to launch the debut EP of Liquid Noize.

Release Date ;- 9th August, 2009

Track-list

1. LiquidNoize - Naastik
2. LiquidNoize - Pramride
3. LiquidNoize - Rare Olive Sol F2

Liquid>>Abstract Noize<< History

Loud uncontrolled sonic frequencies Vinay Menon A.K.A LiquidNoize born in 1975 in Bombay(India) started his romance with music at an early age screaming for a rock band for seven years.

Goa 1991 after their gig Vinay and his band mates were taken to the famous disco valley ...by a cabbie "virgin to the concept till then it was here that he had his first psychedelic sunrise and heard music which was alien" After years of dancing to the music and understanding structures and going through the various changes in the sound he decided to create his own stuff and put all the ideas into Bytes.

Today he works out of Israel and is Producing and playing under the project name LiquidNoize

.“Trance a state of mind Dance is active meditation the music the catalyst, forever unpredictable, forever changing. providing as a soundscape to travel at high speed with your eyes closed”

Liquid Noize Thanks>>>>>

I would like to take this oppertunity to thank all of you for the constant support and helping to make this dream a reality. Thank you , Amma, Papa my dear brothers Vikas & Vevek and my Ammuamma In India.

Michal My beautiful beloved wife and Priya my lovely angel who has always stayed by me and supported me through the thicks and thins. I Love you .

My lovely family in Israel Avi, Dalia, Izhar ,Ido,Fabienne Naomi Efrat Eyal Shaked.and Hadar

I would like to thank my friends: Cykick(Dev/Yash/Mehul),Anjali Dake Sarin, Gautam Kotamraju, Darshan Jalan, Harry Singh, Deepak Bhushan,Gunjan Karmakar,Tarun(BoombayCentral) Nisha, Mitrah, Sapu,Tilak (Phrike),Asad Zaidi,Tezz Spaceman,Dj Brain 26,Neil, Lavina. Abhimanyu Malhotra,Sahil, Udhav(Munk-E) ,Vicky (AcidMantra),Bils Cpt.Kirk,Vinet Mahajan, Varun Desai(Yidam) & The bombay family i grew up partying with.

A big thank you to Mohammed Ali who always made sure that we all had a good time...with his positive energies , always generously giving us his farm to dance away, M’ali you will be missed.

A huge thank you to Aditya Anand (Boggle) and Frequencybuzz records for being, completely supportive!

Gilad & Hadas, Almog ,Shahaf, Dj Netz(FrequenCyMafia), Digital Twins(Hen and Lee), Nora Katz, MrMor, Giorah Livshitz,Rizo(Krunch),Huda G, David (Crying Orc), Lior Shmilovich, All those who like stomping in the woods & like having a good time!and all those who i have not mentioned is because of space issues! You are all always with me .

The Album will be available through various mediums.

Keep in touch to know more & as we say it Boom Shankar............................................... Peace be with you

http://www.freakquencybuzz.com
boggle
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jul 28, 2009 20:43
[quote]
On 2009-07-28 20:43:07, boggle wrote:
Dear All,

Freakquencybuzz Records is proud to launch the debut EP of Liquid Noize.

Release Date ;- 9th August, 2009

Track-list

1. LiquidNoize - Naastik
2. LiquidNoize - Pramride
3. LiquidNoize - Rare Olive Sol F2

Liquid>>Abstract Noize<< History

Loud uncontrolled sonic frequencies Vinay Menon A.K.A LiquidNoize born in 1975 in Bombay(India) started his romance with music at an early age screaming for a rock band for seven years.

Goa 1991 after their gig Vinay and his band mates were taken to the famous disco valley ...by a cabbie "virgin to the concept till then it was here that he had his first psychedelic sunrise and heard music which was alien" After years of dancing to the music and understanding structures and going through the various changes in the sound he decided to create his own stuff and put all the ideas into Bytes.

Today he works out of Israel and is Producing and playing under the project name LiquidNoize

.“Trance a state of mind Dance is active meditation the music the catalyst, forever unpredictable, forever changing. providing as a soundscape to travel at high speed with your eyes closed”

Liquid Noize Thanks>>>>>

I would like to take this oppertunity to thank all of you for the constant support and helping to make this dream a reality. Thank you , Amma, Papa my dear brothers Vikas & Vevek and my Ammuamma In India.

Michal My beautiful beloved wife and Priya my lovely angel who has always stayed by me and supported me through the thicks and thins. I Love you .

My lovely family in Israel Avi, Dalia, Izhar ,Ido,Fabienne Naomi Efrat Eyal Shaked.and Hadar

I would like to thank my friends: Cykick(Dev/Yash/Mehul),Anjali Dake Sarin, Gautam Kotamraju, Darshan Jalan, Harry Singh, Deepak Bhushan,Gunjan Karmakar,Tarun(BoombayCentral) Nisha, Mitrah, Sapu,Tilak (Phrike),Asad Zaidi,Tezz Spaceman,Dj Brain 26,Neil, Lavina. Abhimanyu Malhotra,Sahil, Udhav(Munk-E) ,Vicky (AcidMantra),Bils Cpt.Kirk,Vinet Mahajan, Varun Desai(Yidam) & The bombay family i grew up partying with.

A big thank you to Mohammed Ali who always made sure that we all had a good time...with his positive energies , always generously giving us his farm to dance away, M’ali you will be missed.

A huge thank you to Aditya Anand (Boggle) and Frequencybuzz records for being, completely supportive!

Gilad & Hadas, Almog ,Shahaf, Dj Netz(FrequenCyMafia), Digital Twins(Hen and Lee), Nora Katz, MrMor, Giorah Livshitz,Rizo(Krunch),Huda G, David (Crying Orc), Lior Shmilovich, All those who like stomping in the woods & like having a good time!and all those who i have not mentioned is because of space issues! You are all always with me .

The Album will be available through various mediums.

Keep in touch to know more & as we say it Boom Shankar............................................... Peace be with you

[/quote]
mentalcandy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 28, 2009 21:26
good luck vinay.......

pram ride is one of my faourite tracks of yours..............

bOm bolenath           Sorting scenezzzZ to find the ultimate chill :DD
XaMã CirKus aKa. ay-ash

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 28, 2009 22:57
ola!!!

All best !!!

!!!Dance Until You FighT your Fears!!!

http://www.myspace.com/xamacirkus

XXX REc
oMcyLOm

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 28, 2009 23:05

Vinay bro...all the very best wit the release!!

bhole nath sab ke sath           ~~Co-Creator of A Ritual~~
Fuzulu
Fuzulu

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Jul 28, 2009 23:14
all the best liquid baba
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Jul 29, 2009 04:10
bring on the masala
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Jul 29, 2009 06:21
wow boggle, long time no see
How the ex mod doing these days ?

btw nice news !
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
shroomz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jul 29, 2009 08:25
Vinay, its always been a pleasure to hear your crispy sounds.. Good luck with this one ..

Much love and energy ..

Good to see Freakquencybuzz supporting this ..

'Let's meet on the Otherworld - let's speak about the unspeakable'
The Farting Parrot
Double R.E.L / R.E.L

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 29, 2009 11:10
yeee go vinay bro
only positive energy from u amigo
keep on the great work @!!!           R.E.L Space Case EP !
Double R.E.L ceREaL KiLLeRZ / U Name iT !
www.myspace.com/relsela
www.myspace.com/doublerelparrot
MSN & EMAIL:arielsel@gmail.com
Nitro Gil

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 29, 2009 11:36
good luck dear friend
keep on the good work
waiting for the next realises..
cheers
gil

www.myspace.com/gilnitro
www.myspace.com/nitrodrop
www.myspace.com/gildagan
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jul 29, 2009 11:37
All the best.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
savina
the Gravedancers

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 29, 2009 12:05
All the best my friend Vinay!!! Keep the good work!...Looking forward to listen.

Big BoOoOom

Yara.-
B.A.B.A Records
B.A.B.A Records

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jul 29, 2009 12:22
yeah brother glad to see this release and wish you all the very best for it!
keep up good work as always

Boom Shankar ;-)
anza.           http://www.babarecords.org
http://www.facebook.com/babarecordsorg

Electronic Dancemusic from known and unknown galaxies for Mind + Party + Soul
huda-g
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jul 29, 2009 12:28
all the best my freind viney for this massive release
and keep on bombing!!

cheers
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Freakquenycbuzz Records is proud to Present Liquidnoize

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance