Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Fractal Glider - Parasite (2002 BooM! Rec.)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Fractal Glider - Parasite (2002 BooM! Rec.)

___zahimi
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 14, 2002 13:29:09
ok. finally got it.

Fractal Glider - Parasite (BooM! Rec.)

1. Skanda's Tail
2. Mezmorized
3. Telementery
4. Karmic Implications
5. Language Of Silence
6. Raspy Honks
7. Colonization
8. Witch Doctor
9. Earth Tremors

wow.
what can i say about this WAKO album ?
this is PURE FULL ON PSYCHEDELIC MADNES !!!
no compormizing.
if u r a MAXIMAL dude, this is defenetly for u.
good job, Fractal Glider.
:)
___kaz
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 14, 2002 15:32:25
Great sound and proffesional work, but the only track which I think is really good MUSIC here is Language of Silence, the rest are technically nice - but definately not the cream of the full-on music.

Luminus fans should dig this though.
___the_cannibal
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 14, 2002 15:56:15
i remember from em , reminded me a bit of infected but not in a way that i liked so much , something diffrenet in here wako?
___zahimi
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 14, 2002 16:01:31
what do you mean ?
and there is no similarity what so ever to infected.
infected is minimal compare to this.
this is the MAXIMAL !
___oded_k
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 14, 2002 16:10:52
I agree with Jako on that one, Fractal Glider's style is not even similar to Infected's.
I have this CD for some time now and I think it's a great CD.
Full on madness straight to the brain.... I can understand the people who didn't like it coz sometimes the sounds there are just too crazy (not for me though)
I would sure like to hear this in a party (DJ's - that is intended for you.. ;) )
___Jeto
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  29
Posted : Apr 15, 2002 01:23:53
This is an excllent CD...
Its the new aussie sound... Like Mr Peculiars album... it's not the avergae minimal stuff being released...Good job fractal
___Tim
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 15, 2002 14:55:42
please...not everything coming out of oz is full on craziness(not that there is anything wrong with that)  
___su
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 15, 2002 16:49:37
who is Fractal Glider ?

thx
___zahimi
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 15, 2002 17:27:08
Fractal Glider is Paul McCosh.

A new name to the Australian Trance music scene, Paul started writing trance and performing live about 2 years ago, and immediately attracted a lot of attention with his pumping hi-energy tracks.

There is no way of putting him on late in the morning. This bloke rocks the peak and nothing else. You need a good DJ after him just to keep the vibe as high as he carries it. With Kicks to shake the earth, and percussion and synth patterns that just scream "Energy !" , Fractal Glider's sets have yet to leave a crowd anything but sweating and screaming for more.

Paul is an audio engineer by day, which gives him a geat technical background for producing his tracks to the highest standards. Watch this guys tracks punch a hole in the sky and suck people through to another world

Pauls "Razor Studio" is full of toys such as sequencing Logic via PC, Emu ESi-32 Turbo, Alesis Quadrasynth, Yamaha and Korg outboard FX, Mackie desks, Novation BassStation Rack, a series of dynamic processors and Tascam DAT machine, and mastering to Fairlight MFX 3.

Paul is playing clubs around Melbourne during the off peak season regularly in venues such as the Psy-Fi room at mansion, the Green Ant Full Moon Parties, Atmosphere and CIA. Winters one thing, but in Summer Fractal really takes off! With constant new material and a years worth of energy bursting to play outdoors, Fractal enjoys the Summer festivals more than life itself. "With an excited crowd, the warm Melbourne nights seem to cover the people with a blanket of dance fever. This is the moment that I write music for. Even if it only occured once in a lifetime, thats the moment I'd write it for so it has to be right, it has to be magic!"

taken from greenant.com :

http://www.greenant.com/artists.html

___su
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 15, 2002 17:49:08

this was a long one (info)
but i was a good girl and i read all

thx u wako

su
___zahimi
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 15, 2002 18:07:44
and u were a good girl and clicked the link to see his picture ?
___ozzy
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 16, 2002 04:55:29
a little info on fractal...
yes his name is paul.........
fractal has been producing some of australia's more full on sound for about 7 years (that first review is at least 5 years old)
he plays at most parties in melb,and has releases on tribe-adelic ,boom and green ant labels.
also an early release which came out on planet music in israel,for which he never gave permission for it to be released(as well as never being paid by the dodgy label)
he is definately on of australia's more "serious "
producers,along side mr peculiar.
full on, full power !!!
not for the minimalists!
BOOM
___pedrinho
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 17, 2002 23:48:16
I think its a very nice cd... good tracks... its worth giving a look(or a listen...hehehe) for sure...
___Raul_Duke
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 19, 2002 15:33:35
pure full on!!! yeah baby!
not very technically advanced but does the job!
another track that i like which not included here is "chasing ganes" which is really done in the tradition of old psychadelic form,really good one (a bit "shchuna" if u know what i mean)
and has the samples of homer simpson and apu from pakistan :-)
___zahimi
Old Forum Member
Posted : Apr 19, 2002 15:38:40
come on Gonzo... do u think we were on mars for the last few months ?
everyone knows "Chasing Ganeshe". its a killer track !!!!
"Hey ! Listen to me !!!"
"Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba !!!!"
"Ganeshe badanga dagihe !"
"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !"
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Fractal Glider - Parasite (2002 BooM! Rec.)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance