Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Forgotten Ritual festival, 24-27 August 2007, Switzerland
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Forgotten Ritual festival, 24-27 August 2007, Switzerland

pauloricardo

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 31, 2007 00:18
hey folks

how is it going? I visit this forum for a year or so already, but I actually never posted (as u can see). And I really like the comments and reviews you guys post it in here. You can really get to know what's going on on the psy-trance scene all over the globe.

I've been to lots of parties and some festivals in Brazil (Universo Paralello, Roots Festival, Dreams Land, etc), and I love this genre and its philosophy, but I always wanted to go to some nice underground festivals in Europe(couldn't make it to full moon this year though), and now that I'm spending a small season here in CH I will have the opportunity to go this wonderful festival!!

The thing is that my friends here in Europe are not really into trance and festivals and shit, and so I will be going alone to this festival, coz I definitely don't want to lose this unique opportunity. I'm sure I will meet some people in there, as it always happens on trance festivals, but it would be much better to meet some people going there before going, as that would ease much more the integration process
so if a kind soul wants to help me and be my friend I would be grateful hahaha

ok, that sounds pretty gay.. but well, fuck it!!

yer... oh right! so see you all there!!
idka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 31, 2007 14:29
ill b ur friend, its easy to find me,

im the smiling weird looking 1
          www.myspace.com/metaverse1800
~Cortex~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Jul 31, 2007 22:33
Wicked brothers.. wicked.. and for sure I would love to come.. but aint happening for me this year.. shame you dont need deco!           U.V Art & Design
www.divinemusictribe.com /www.echo-vortex.com
myspace.com/cortexuvarts/PsYcRoWdElIcA Festival
Supporting: EchoVortex Rec, Parvati Rec, Hypnotica REC
DJ Milosz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Aug 1, 2007 14:52
Because of the delay we had with publishing the location and printing the official flyers, we have decided to prolong the presale of reduced 3-nights festival passes by two weeks.

This means that everyone who fills out the ticket order form on our website (http://www.forgotten-ritual.org/phpForms_ticket_order/forms/form1.html) till August 15th will pay 55 Euros for the festival pass or 65 for festival pass + CD.

Also there will be the possibility to purchase tickets for Friday/Saturday or only Saturday at the gate. More news on this one soon.
SineTerra

Posted : Aug 3, 2007 07:52
@ Milosz
What will the food, drink (water), and services situation will be like at the festival? What should we count on and what count out?
DJ Milosz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 3, 2007 15:12
There will be 4 food stands offering different kind of food, we will have some chai/tea stands as well and of course two bars offering water, soft drinks etc. Also there is a water source so you will have access to free fresh water. We will also provide enough clean toilets as well as litter bags and ashtrays.

Please don't count on showers but there is a small river in which you can wash yourselves a bit.

We will have a huge (70 kVa) diesel generator to make sure that everything that needs power has enough supply, the size of the soundsystem will be adequate to the size of the dancefloors and there will be a camping area where you can set up your tent.

Let me know if you have more specific questions that haven't been answered with this post - we're here to make you (and everyone else) happy
Mahakala

Posted : Aug 3, 2007 16:48
hey milosz,

there are nice vibes for your festival - wish you all the best with this one!!!

i hope to spend some time there...
SineTerra

Posted : Aug 8, 2007 22:10
You can add three more people to the list of attendees :)
k.t
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 12:48
swweeeeeet line up !!!!!

wish i stayed closed to switzerland is all i can say           ------------------------------------
enter the time of CounterCulture !
SpaceShark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 17:32
I'm flying in on the 25th in the afternoon and plan on getting to the site towards the evening.
Is there a way for me to buy a ticket just for Sat. and Sun.?
Also, will you guys post some kind of schedule or an approximate time slots for the dj's? Just want to know who will I miss and who will still be playing. Thanks!!!
DJ Milosz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 9, 2007 18:01
A timetable will be posted soon

The easiest way is to fill out the ticket oder form as if you would be purchasing a festival pass. Then send us an email at furtherdimensions [at] gmx.ch stating that you just want sautrday/sunday. A presale ticket for saturday/sunday costs 40 Euro per person.
SHICHT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 9, 2007 19:26
amazing festival gonna be ))
thu my flyin ticket is from the 23.8 - 2.9
so if any of u got a nice idea for me and friend to do i will be happy
cuz we have 5 days untill our flight back home
anyway i wish the festival was abit longer haha !
maybe a nice after in plan ?
i dont have a car so... im on foot and bus's trains..
well i thought just gettin a big bag of skunk and go travel in the nature..
does the festival locetion is big ?
lots of nature near by ?
well .. im sure i will meet buty ppl over there and all be god
ok seeee u all
lalalalla

***follow the old faith and stay high***
Neil Gibson

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 11:27
Will be a blast... happy to be going back to Switzerland!           
www.neilgibson.ca
Transcendentalist

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 21:06
Hope all preparations are coming along fine... I would welcome any advice on how to get there as i am coming from luxembourg... Renting a car is a good option or is it easier to take a train?

would be glad to hitch a ride in case anyone is coming from this side...

Jasjit

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 21:42
Kick Ass Lineup.. Expect everything to go well n fine..

Be Thre Soon Hopefully..
          And Remember
Its the Music In U
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Forgotten Ritual festival, 24-27 August 2007, Switzerland
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance