Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Forgotten Ritual festival, 24-27 August 2007, Switzerland
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Forgotten Ritual festival, 24-27 August 2007, Switzerland

SineTerra

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 10, 2007 23:11
Any suggestions for hotels/guest houses in the area?
the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Aug 12, 2007 17:37
take a tent with you?           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
fairystel

Posted : Aug 12, 2007 21:41
Yep, and maybe see you there too!!
Very good dark line up ! Nice to see Mauxuam, would have loved to see Gaudi too as I missed him at Sonica arghhhh...
AstRoMetriX
Astrometrix

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 14, 2007 13:46
now this is a line up!
all the best!
boom
SineTerra

Posted : Aug 15, 2007 07:24
@ Milosz
Really looking forward to this event, but with all the goings on in Spain and Portugal, have a couple of questions:
- Did you secure appropriate licenses and permits for the festival, food and sanitation
- Does the festival have enough money to run its course so that your security firm doesn't go bezerk.

This not trying to create a bad vibe or anything, just making sure. Hope you understand. Thanks.
Jasjit

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 15, 2007 12:56
Quote:

On 2007-08-15 07:24, SineTerra wrote:
@ Milosz
Really looking forward to this event, but with all the goings on in Spain and Portugal, have a couple of questions:
- Did you secure appropriate licenses and permits for the festival, food and sanitation
- Does the festival have enough money to run its course so that your security firm doesn't go bezerk.

This not trying to create a bad vibe or anything, just making sure. Hope you understand. Thanks.

I Second that question...
Again No disrespect but I cam for Mental SOup.. Trvalled a long distacne from Dubai and due to the last minute change I couldnt even get to italy.. And with all this going on for the past 2 festivals kindly please confirm the above points because.. REALLY WANT TO MAKE IT FOR THIS..

Good Luk All the Way..           And Remember
Its the Music In U
anam

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 15, 2007 18:32
Quote:

On 2007-08-09 19:26, SHICHT wrote:
well i thought just gettin a big bag of skunk and go travel in the nature..

sweeeet to hear that...i'm gonna be the first searching for you mate
all the best and see u all there bros.
Mayanbaba
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Aug 15, 2007 19:45
Its on the 13:20 time festival tour!!!
Will Be happy to join my Swiss family!
Peak Goddess, baba D.. on the Way with
Astral Mayan info Point!!!
www.sitaramvision.be
www.inlakech.be
DJ Milosz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Aug 15, 2007 22:38
I am busy organizing things so I didn't follow the stuff with the other festivals closely but I will answer your questions of course.

Yes.

Yes.

Also let me point out that there are some major differences between these festivals and ours:

1) we are not promotional tourists - we organize our parties in the country where we live because this is were we know everything and everyone that we need.

2) we paid for the plane tickets of all artists on the lineup and sent advance fees to those who asked for one.

3) we waited with the announcement of the location till we had all the necessary permits.

Feel free to ask any other questions - we're here to answer them and to provide you a pleasant stay in switzerland
SineTerra

Posted : Aug 15, 2007 22:56
Great! Thanks for a prompt response. We'll see you on the 24th, then :)

P.S. We ran into Mubali a couple of weeks ago and he confirmed that he had his ticket. So barring the visa issues for the Russians, it looks like all signs point to the promised lineup.
Jasjit

Posted : Aug 15, 2007 23:16
Finally..
Will get to Party In switzerland..
Beautiful Country.. Lovely People..

Party SHud be AWESOME...
WILL SEE U ALL SOON

REAL SOON..

Keep it Stompin!!!           And Remember
Its the Music In U
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Aug 16, 2007 10:29
For what I know I can assure you Milosz is one of the most serious organiser here in Switzerland, really methodic guy that want to do it in the right way!

Is gonna be Huge
AcidScout

Posted : Aug 17, 2007 14:28
Hi Milosz!

What about the time table???? Would be interesting.....

And: Do (or how much)we have to pay for the bus shuttle from the parking ground, or is it free???

Looking forward to this weekend, especially because of the great ambient line-up!!!

See you....
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Aug 20, 2007 10:39
http://www.dailiescountdown.se/c.aspx?ukey=L080C0G0H0W8T4M7A9V7I88101I
DJ Milosz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Aug 20, 2007 10:51
Here's the tentative timetable:

Empowering of the power of the darkness, is the time of the over toning instincts, your possibilities to receive what the through vision shows, what your leading force is. Merge the movements of the empowering tunes in a measured integration of your being. A different look of the other side, organize your information in a logical manner to work out, equal with all levels, the centre of the mountain, you are, the Re-Generation of your forces, bind conscious and clear!!!

19.00 - 21.00 Ilse (dj)
21.00 - 23.00 Digitalist (dj)
23.00 - 01.00 Dennis the Menace (dj)
01.00 - 03.00 Derango (live)
03.00 - 07.00 Natan & Bonzo (dj)
07.00 - 09.00 surprise live act
09.00 - 11.00 Para Halu (live)
11.00 - 12.30 Electrypnose (live)

The flow of the Cosmic Seed, the natural rhythm that organizes everything and brings it all back in balance and equality, Time and Space is the fertile beam of Universal live, that is the rhythm of existing, that pure force of Self-existing is the One that initiate totality in the all-containing Cosmic Seed. All worlds in 1. The liveNRG brings this consciousness on the surface, where the dynamic directions can flow, drift!!!

18.00 - 20.00 Dark Elf (dj)
20.00 - 22.00 Zenkatsu (dj)
22.00 - 00.30 Highko (dj)
00.30 - 02.00 OSOM (live)
02.00 - 05.00 Psykovsky (dj)
05.00 - 06.30 Kindzadza (live)
06.30 - 08.30 Becar (dj)
08.30 - 11.00 Dimitri Zara (dj)
11.00 - 12.30 Karash (live)

Merging of the Celestial Snake, the gate or the channel between all Worlds. A wave of the centre, instinctual consciousness in the physical awareness. The liveNRG with all elements, moving strong in each individual. You were the crown and strong will of your own body wisdom or Gaiabody’s lighthouse! Initiated in the spheres of consciousness, shall bring back the memory of your liveNRG, what we need to survive all or live and let live. Stay open for all the new, feel your instincts to remember, surf the survival line!!!

18.00 - 20.00 Amazon vs Drumatik (dj)
20.00 - 22.00 Zapata vs Elendil (dj)
22.00 - 23.30 surprise live act
23.30 - 02.00 Kulu (dj)
02.00 - 04.00 Polyphonia (live)
04.00 - 06.30 Alien Mental (live)
06.30 - 08.30 Technical Hitch (dj)
08.30 - 10.30 Pardma (dj)
10.30 - 12.30 Karol vs Milosz (dj)

Harmonizing the bridge between the Worlds, the storm is the resonance bridge that always in the Galactic spheres blows, that makes the link between the manifested and the reactions of it. New ideas pump the Reason of the storm, because there is no harmony on the Earth under the people, only competition. Making the bridge between the storm and the people is creating the possibility to complete Here. The Galactic tone is Here clear to make everything so complete as possible; so all combinations can enjoy full harmony!!!

last minute changes possible!

and we have news regarding the decoration teams: due to visa issues (Trootootoo + Scale Model) and personal problems (Synops Effect) some artists had to be replaced. The new decorators are:

Looney Moon (Italy)

Atlantix Tribe (Italy)

Psylti + Freak (Verteilt, Switzerland)

The shuttle from the parking to the party is free because it's not far away, the shuttle from Bassecourt train station costs 5 francs because it is 20 km away.

The shuttle from Bassecourt will drive on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from noon on every hour (always when the train from Delemont arrives). There will be also a few courses saturday and sunday morning - the exact times will be announced asap.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Forgotten Ritual festival, 24-27 August 2007, Switzerland
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance