Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Forest Funk (full 128kbps track)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Forest Funk (full 128kbps track)

daniel duarte
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Apr 4, 2006 20:28
Dna Project - Forest Funk

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1QFSU74PX3DYR3KGXOP7ZBY04M

Cheers everyone.
daniel duarte
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 5, 2006 13:21
up up & away
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 17:58
its a nice one...
im digging, though i have a hard time deciding if like the bass or not...or if its too much.. i think its too much lowend.. you could cut pretty much.
just put a nice filter on the bass to take away some excessive lowend...

musical content is of my liking...

maybe someone else could confirm the excessive lowend? cause i would never trust one person for these things...

but im pretty positive that im correct hehe

make the lowcut and you have a blaster... that will have the clarity it deserves,,,

Just to add, this is a keeper,.. even if you dont make the lowcut ill do it my self and keep it! hehe
Norman BeatZ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Apr 5, 2006 20:43
this is a nice project u got goin here bruv

Peace

Robin
daniel duarte
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 5, 2006 22:40
Hello. To start with, I'd like to thank you both for listening and posting positive and honest comments.

Now, to New Era Scientist. About the low-end thing. As you can imagine, I loose quite alot of time trying to perfect my mix. So obviously I already used filters and the other proper tools to obtain that bass.

Perhaps you are right and it escaped my ears, but I usually try to ear to the songs in several speakers (including a subwoofer) to detect any possible errors.

I'd be pleased if anyone would confirm that, but so far you are the first person to talk about the low-end

Im glad you find the track is a keeper tho Its great when our work is apreciated to that level of you wanting to keep a track.

Cheers mate.
daniel duarte
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 6, 2006 04:28
up
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 04:44
Hey daniel, when i listen in headphones it sound very very nice... no doubt its hardwork, hehe.
it must be my acoustics and placements, its a cheap logitech 2.1 system..
so it was stupid to comment on the first listen in one room and one system thats not proper setup and probably a room full of problems..
ill try it in some different rooms....
my listening environment is not that good.
And i had the subwoofer under the table..

i said dont trust one man, haha
or one mans acoustics...

Zenikmind
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 07:04
Nice track your going the right way..about the low end i cant help u out my wife is sleeping and i cant turn my monitors on ...
daniel duarte
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 6, 2006 08:41
Thank you both!

Zenik, im sure she would love the sound of a VB1 by the morning Try and listen tomorrow, im always curious about EQ opinions.

New Era, thank you mate. Im not saying you are wrong.. I mean, I hope you are! But if you are not at least I have another thing to correct and improve a little more. Thank you for your comments.
Gordon Shumway
Gordon Shumway

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 12:46
hey daniel
too bad to see you back into fullon eheh
the track has good production!
nice to see you still have it in ya, cheers and good luck

advice:try to add some final mastering b4 uploading to the net, usually it gives a much more powerfull kick&bass so that people will like it more
just my opinion ofcourse...
jivamukti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 15:11
IMO the bass & kick are a bit too loud; I'm cutting 2 dB on the 60 hz slider in WinAmp. Otherwise they are very good. The mix sounds open and clear, well done. Musically this sounds too full-on to me (I don't like full-on at all), though you clearly have a distinct style. You have quite a bit layered stuff and variation, and that's good. Good track flow too. BTW, Shaman has a track called Forrest Funk.
daniel duarte
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 6, 2006 16:21
Hei Gordon, you bastard. Well, Im back into psy . Thank you for commenting mate. Compliments to all the En people.

Jiva, Hi thanks for posting. Would you be kind enough to tell us about the speaker system/soundcard where you heard the track?

stolen

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 18:03
good
contact me
icq 329181835
jivamukti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 19:28
I have Sennheiser HD200 headphones (I don't have loudspeakers) and a decent Echo Layla 3G soundcard (check the review at http://www.soundonsound.com) and I have had the headphones for several years and have listened to hundreds of dance music records with them, so I know them well. With most pro tracks, I need neither boost nor cut the lowend, so my opinion is based on statistical comparison. On speakers the bass & kick will sound even bigger. What's your setup?
daniel duarte
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 6, 2006 22:52
Hi. I dont have studio monitors either, thats why I try to listen in as many sources I can. I do have a 1010 Delta.

I will look into the problem you are mentioning.

Stolen, I dont normally use ICQ but I installed it and added you. Feel free to add me to your msn if im offline: cdduarte@msn.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Forest Funk (full 128kbps track)

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance