Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Football World Cup SouthAfrica2010

supergroover
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 04:23
FUuuuuuuckkkk =P

stupid referee... but congratulations to spain nonetheless. I did enjoy the game and thought it was extremely exciting till the end. I think we should have won. But spain did. congrats!           soundcloud.com/supergroover
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 05:16
Desafortunately I m not happy with the end. hated the fact that those mediocre spaniards were champions with their 1 - 0 type of game, fuck that where is that aim to be the best, not just scoring 1 fucking goal come on, that is not Fútbol.
fuck it I m tired and sick of this shit, thanx Germany for beating the shit out of those who deserved it, but Spain can suck on balls and return to us the gold they steal from us...           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
Upavas
Upavas

Started Topics :  150
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 06:24
Viva Espania !!!           Upavas - Here And Now (Sangoma Rec.) new EP out Oct.29th, get it here:
http://timecode.bandcamp.com
http://upavas.com
http://soundcloud.com/upavas-1/
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 10:28
tooo bad for Holland, third time in finals and could not be. it was exciting tll the end of 120 min. congrats to Spain, finally nothing to blame to referee inf Robben had scored, was different, and i must say Holland was also lucky there have could been more red cards for them.
Iniesta is the man, the best player at the moment.

ohh and viva europa y Espana!           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Hunter S.T.

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 10:30
Quote:

On 2010-07-09 11:03, Hunter S.T. wrote:
Spain is the best, as a team and as quality of the players! it's a copy of Barca, the onces who does not see it don't have much idea about football!

looks like someone was right here ) Campeones, Campeones, ole ole ole
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 15:39
FIFA AWARDS :

Winner of Cup : Spain
Golden Ball : Diego Forlan (Uruguay)
Golden Boot : Thomas Mueller (Germany)
Golden Glove : Iker Castillas (Spain)
Best Young Player : Thomas Mueller

..Andres Ilestia has been only Elected as the man of the last match ,but I agree Holland had luck with not getting more red cards.

FiFa Fairplay Award : Spain

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/awards/index.html

https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 16:40
Quote:

On 2010-07-12 15:39, TimeTraveller wrote:
FIFA AWARDS :

fut the whack!
after last night's performance and especially iniesta's 2 dives i think this went to the wrong team. champions: yes, fair play: ish don't think zo!

"no one ever sweats on a plug-in" -moby
mica
Inactive User

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 17:22
Quote:

On 2010-07-12 16:40, Outolintu wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-07-12 15:39, TimeTraveller wrote:
FIFA AWARDS :

fut the whack!
after last night's performance and especially iniesta's 2 dives i think this went to the wrong team. champions: yes, fair play: ish don't think zo!

So you did not see Netherlands play dirty football? with 50 million foul plays and and thousand yellow cards, or neither did you hear the Dutch coach mention how he would of loved to see his team win the cup with dirty football?
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 17:44
Well, some people might disagree with this, but I think the best team won.
The only match they didn’t dominate was the 1st one. They actually did, but ended taking a lucky goal. And this was indeed the only match they could afford a loss.

After that they won all their matches, in a very consistent way. 1 x 0 is still a victory in my vocabulary.

From 2 years now, Barcelona FC has been the top team. Since then, all players have been playing together. So you can consider that 70% of the National team, consists in Catalonian players who are very familiar with each others game.

Pall possession and a solid defense. That’s what today’s football is becoming to.
If we have the ball, therefore, our opponent doesn’t. Simple as that.

They broke many records in this World Cup. Among with Brazil’s 94 and Holland’s 98 they are the only team which completed more than 3.000 passes in a single cup. They are the only team in history which didn’t take any goal in the knockout stage; champion with the best defense;

InHo, they deserved it.
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 18:35
honestly now ,they've deserved it more
          https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 18:50
They are the champions, they have the best fútbol club on earth, Barca, even won the 2008 euro cup, so what?, the way they did it, its not fair play not even close to interesting. That being objective, brings us to the fact that, they are champions and have indeed, the best team on earth, nothing to say about it.
the way they do it, might not be my cup of tea, but it works for them, so what?.
It wont last, all I m saying is the level of technique displayed by team such as Germany and Uruguay is some high end shit, and you´ll see how it evolves by 2014...
          www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 19:03
in 2014 brazil must win..they are playing home           ...
J

Posted : Jul 12, 2010 19:57
What do you consider to be level technique?
Scoring goals? Beautiful goals?

Since you brought the word technique, with the exception of Forlan, Uruguay’s team is a piece of crap. Players like Pereira, Suarez, and even Cavani who has a good reputation in Europe are very weak for World Cup standards.
They had an easy group in which they qualified as 1st. They ran into weak opponents and were favorites until the Semi-Finals, where they actually lost.
So besides the awesome goals by Forlan (all of them) the team has nothing much to offer.

As for Germany, I think the hype is about the type of football they played. It was unique.
A not so solid defense but a very fast team when it comes to counter attacks.
That was the big surprise. While everyone was playing too defensive, they were running with 4, 5 players to the attack. And most of them are very fast players, like Ozil, Muller and Schweinsteiger.

But, all in one, the best team won. Fact.
The best players, individually speaking. Casillas can easily be called one of the bests… same for Piquet and Puyol… same thing for Xavi and Iniesta… same thing for Villa, Torres and even Pedro.

J.
J

Posted : Jul 12, 2010 19:58
Nice pic, btw Time Traveller.
Gotta go to the men's room...

Excuse moi!!
rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Jul 12, 2010 22:05
I feel bad for Robben. Poor guy was a one man offense. I feel like his team failed him. They had a chance but they botched it by playing rough and not focusing their game on supporting Robben and scoring. You see Robben up there, making his way to the goal with his forward team mates hanging back and not getting in position! Pure sabotage. I would have been pissed if I were him.
I came in 2/3 through and already from that point onward SP had the ball in NE ground 90% of the time. Impressive forward team work by SP and it was just a matter of time before they broke through the NE defense (and awesome goalie) to nail it.

Trance Forum » » Forum  Sports - Football World Cup SouthAfrica2010
← Prev Page
14 15 16 17 18 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance