Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - FIUZZ samples
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

FIUZZ samples

djanahata
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posts :  449
Posted : Oct 12, 2004 22:35
Hi man,

i hope what your live in Barcelona passed nice!

a comment on the party?
Redlink
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posts :  581
Posted : Oct 13, 2004 02:19
Hi there!

Nice style that you have in your mind!
I like your musics, and your production tecnic
The mix could be better...
Keep up the good work and make it even better!           

Have a good time all the time!
FIUZZ


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  207
Posted : Oct 13, 2004 16:14
thanks for the suport anahata and redlink.
....and for Anahata:::::: the party was very good,,,, very good ambience and music in general. And my live for the people and me was very good to.....The people love Full On style, and for me was very good see that. Almost all the partys in Spain are progressive or techno trance....and I just can say you something: All the partys from SINDAR, they gona be in Full On Style..
thanks again and PLUR.           www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
FIUZZ


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  207
Posted : Oct 29, 2004 12:33
thanks to all o make a comment....

.....but I need more please....

thanks in advance....
PLUR, Fiuzz           www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
ganjagil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posts :  858
Posted : Oct 29, 2004 12:58
It has its ups and downs for example i listen to it and there are too many things going on at one time! It's not clean or clear! You have a lot of hard work in there but my advice would be try to be more clean and clear so you can hear the sounds more better!

Apart from that good work man keep it uP!
Bom bom
Ganja
FIUZZ


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  207
Posted : Oct 29, 2004 13:33
you talking about what song? Spirit Hero? :::Playtoons? or MoN ¿¿¿¿¿¿
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/fiuzzmusic.htm           www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
ganjagil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posts :  858
Posted : Oct 29, 2004 15:09
Well i heard Spirit hero and Mon and in Mon for example you have that rythm right in the very begining it would sound much better if you eveolved it with a filter, do you use the antares filtrator it's a must in trance...Also in Spirit hero there are too many fx i think, i mean just an opinion so as you can improve the tracks over all...

bom bom
FIUZZ


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  207
Posted : Nov 2, 2004 13:56
ok ganjagil....but for exemple in spirit hero i don´t use any fx.....but thanks again....
boom           www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posts :  3086
Posted : Nov 5, 2004 15:19
Quote:

On 2004-10-13 16:14, FIUZZ wrote:to.....The people love Full On style, and for me was very good see that. Almost all the partys in Spain are progressive or techno trance....


You´ve got to be kidding dude,I would love to have that sort of scene,far far away from reality.
I don´t know to what parties you´re been going.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Redlink
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posts :  581
Posted : Nov 5, 2004 21:21
Cheers!

Nice style! I like your twisted psychedelic sounds floating across the song! Makes me wanna dance!

Keep 'em coming!           

Have a good time all the time!
FIUZZ


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  207
Posted : Nov 8, 2004 11:59
Quote:

On 2004-11-05 15:19, Justin Chaos wrote:


You´ve got to be kidding dude,I would love to have that sort of scene,far far away from reality.
I don´t know to what parties you´re been going.






......mate I Play in a SINDAR Party....and only on this party I listened Full On all the time. 6 hours non stop full onn. And i loved......And the people love to. And whe are almost 500. So think about that. And for answer to your question" don´t know to what parties you´re been going" ........6 years in portugal mate. and 2 years in Barcelona in Cosmic Trance party´s. I come and see tha most trance in bcn is progressive and tech trance. But y see I can change that a little for that people like full on. Try to go 11 dicember to the SINDAR party in Barcelona and see what I´m telling you.
Most Respect,
FIUZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............
....and Redlink thank you mate for the suport.
BooM for all          www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
FIUZZ


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  207
Posted : Nov 10, 2004 13:26
Quote:

On 2004-11-08 11:59, FIUZZ wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-11-05 15:19, Justin Chaos wrote:


You´ve got to be kidding dude,I would love to have that sort of scene,far far away from reality.
I don´t know to what parties you´re been going.






......mate I Play in a SINDAR Party....and only on this party I listened Full On all the time. 6 hours non stop full onn. And i loved......And the people love to. And whe are almost 500. So think about that. And for answer to your question" don´t know to what parties you´re been going" ........6 years in portugal mate. and 2 years in Barcelona in Cosmic Trance party´s. I come and see tha most trance in bcn is progressive and tech trance. But y see I can change that a little for that people like full on. Try to go 11 dicember to the SINDAR party in Barcelona and see what I´m telling you.
Most Respect,
FIUZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............
....and Redlink thank you mate for the suport.
BooM for all

          www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
destro


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  4
Posted : Nov 11, 2004 18:27
good work mate.....continued your good work.
saludos.....
FIUZZ


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  207
Posted : Nov 12, 2004 12:07
thanks Destro for the suport.....

....And now I have one more MP3 to you guys listened.....::::MACHINERY::::, the most full on track I have . ....enjoy and say some coments please.....thanx and Boom.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/fiuzzmusic.htm           www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
FIUZZ


Started Topics :  4
Posts :  207
Posted : Nov 15, 2004 12:12
no coments of the new track???? MACHINERY
thanks.....
          www.sindarproductions.com & www.spectralrecords.com
::::::::::::::::::::::Boom Shankar:::::::::::::::::
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - FIUZZ samples
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance