Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 23, 2003 23:49
Mikology was fuckin' pretty cool!!!
NOMAD was the best!!!
I luv Nomad!
I luv Nomad!!
I luv Nomad!!!
Lol!
Nomad didn't put us to dance, he put us to march!!!
If you wanna see the pics check out this url !
http://groups.msn.com/thexdreamcomunity/mikologywow.msnw
          ::: Dance when you're broken up, Dance when you're perfectly free, Dance in your Blood :::
ScarletFire

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 24, 2003 01:29
come on guys this must of been a sick party.... Some more reviews please!
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Dec 24, 2003 03:27
Hey KuKulan, i know those girls! Kenya and Fabyz i took pictures with they are sweet girls, say hello from me.

here i am http://groups.msn.com/thexdreamcomunity/mikologywow.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2933 all the way to the left.

http://groups.msn.com/thexdreamcomunity/mikologywow.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2955 again in the back

it was an amazing party... my review soon enough.          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Ananda
Audiobrains

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Dec 25, 2003 16:10
Hey thanks a lot for sharing these pics with us ..
Any review on that party ???

Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Dec 25, 2003 20:14
as for the review:
we got there around 2pm to make a soundcheck but the stage wasnt completed yet... and samy (cpu) who was the authority of sound quality wasnt there yet either. so... we played around with the local's of the hacienda, showing us around the plantation/manor area... really cool place, ofcouse me knowing nothing in spanish and the local kids knowing nothing in english made it difficult, but not impossible. we found 2 cool places, one with vampiros according to the kids and the other called "la puerta de diablo which he didnt want to go close to.
people started showing up around 8pm when the soundcheck was done, and since there was noone to play for some reason (shouldve been from 6pm) fred (neuromotor played some) and i put some music on as well... whoever was in charge of the lineup must have been smoking crack, cause it made no sense whatsoever... they put Eskimo live set for 13:30 the next day and then they put night sounds in the morning as well.... so with the discontent of the artists and the organizers permission, i took over that part and made a new lineup. this one actually made sense and everyone was happy, plus there was nice progression of music from night to morning sounds. i cant tell you how amazing it is to see 7000 people dancing, all trance people, no one out of place, no one that doesnt belong... very good to see. the crowd was very young, most of it teenagers 15-18. the entrance was the scariest part, since we had a villa right by the party but the place was guarded by security with shotguns and killer dogs... kinda scary to see but people told me this is common there. the night got colder... layers of clothes came on, and the music started:
Barak gave a live set which was excellent, good sounds from this guy and the crowd really loved him i think it shouldve been in the morning but i wasnt in charge of the local lineup, only the intl acts...
later came biodegradable, who gave some nice nite sounds to get things cooking.
Igal, beat on fobia followed with a Shaffel/Chemical Crew dj set, lots of skazi, exaile, damage, typical sound... not exactly my cup of tea, but for sure essential for the night.
Nomad came on after that and started the early morning madness, those basslines really moved the crowd... too bad he had some techincal problems a few times... alternaute rocked everyone.
my favorite act was to follow, CPU this man needs no introduction, simply maniacal... absolutely never stopping at any point, never letting you go, never releasing the grip of the bassline from you, your feet dont stand a chance. i know every track by heart, and i was happy to hear at least 4 new tracks, one with absolum (synergy) and a rmx to owner of the lonely hearts. he really moved some people down below! next came on paranormal attack, guitar trance with no compromises, the crowd loved it! seek and destroy and voodoo people rmx was definately a favorite. its fun to see people react to artists with live instruments, makes a big diffrence!
Eskimo came on next.... what can i say, the kid stole the show! no words to see what he did there, out of all the artists who played live, his live set was the most diverse, no repetition, basslines diffrent in almost every track and so innovative... eskimo didnt hestitate to put on a good visual show whcih really got the crowd into it, pumping them and smacking them around... he played the popcorn rmx but i think the crowd is too young to know what "popcorn" is.
sirius isness came after, i think everyone is so much better off after disbanding biodeg. max and davina played a "crisp" morning set, something out of fantasy book... they only played unreleased sirius tracks, ones that noone has heard before... clean sound, amazing production and melodies that make you cry plus to see davina running around stage is always a bonus i know they havent picked a label to release their newly completed album, but whoever they choose should consider themselves lucky! this is siriusly good music.
neuromotor neuromotor, ah fred? man, did u forget to take your medication again? this man plays for a long time, it was hot already, the shirt was off... the sandals were on, and the motor was going strong! if you are not on something or at least been listening to trance for a few hours before he starts, you might be in terrible danger. he doesnt choose a direction, he goes in all directions all at once, and mixes in between and on top and from below and definately sideways.... fred, with 25 kids on stage urging him to continue his lunacy is his natural home! he could go for hours but he finished around 2pm or so, leaving the dancelfoor in pieces... the kids confused me for someone important and i signed many autorgraphs at first i didnt want to since im not a major artist, but they thought i was a major artist, only with a snobby attitude... so i signed i just think they will be dissapointed when they look at it later and think..... hmmmm who the fuck is "Ohmboy"?
then came the fucked up part of the party...
the organizers disappeard.. eskimo didnt get paid, cpu,sirius isness, neuromotor and more were stuck without rides... nobody knew what to do... it sucked, it was hot and we went back to the villa to chill... at around 4pm cpu and sirius gave up and had to take hitch hikes home... neuromotor eskimo mitra and more got a ride from mitra.... lucky us.
from what i understand the organizer ran off with the money, it was ridiculous, junya had to argue with the ones who were left there (who had no power to pay him) for his money.... what a shame that this stuff happens. it was ironic to see junya pleading while people walk by and scream to him: "junya, primo! junya cabrone!" so if he is that? why not pay him.......
any way with that all put aside... it was a great party and a fun time.
nice to meet everyone i met there, big big thanks to mitra who took care of me and everyone so responsibly.
mitra you are the man, i cant beleive the organizers left you to handle all that shit, but im glad it was you, cause you did it the best way! big thanks to junya and natia for making this possible.
hope to see everyone soon enough.
and next time im not signing autograph only on girls' bras.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
Mitra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Dec 26, 2003 02:03
hahhahaha thanx man nice review next time will be better
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Dec 26, 2003 03:05

mitra, i am in serious withdrawal from tacos al pastor... need them, dream about them, must have them.

i have cracked the recipe and will inform you if my version is any good.
          "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
jello
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Dec 26, 2003 05:25
as Surrender says! AMAZING party! nice one mitra! and bad bad about the other kids who run out! faggets!!!!
im sure next time Kuira will rock us with this kinda lovely party!

nice nice !
Ananda
Audiobrains

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Dec 26, 2003 10:31
Many thanks to you surrender for this very nice review ..
As I see you did have a good time

The artists involved are all producing great music
and the end of the party is just too bad !!!!!
7000 people and some artists left with nothing !!
This is so sad to read things like this ...

anyway keep up mr moderator
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Final Mikology Information Dec 19 2003
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance