Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - Feel Free presents : Colors of life - 28th-30th october 2005
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Feel Free presents : Colors of life - 28th-30th october 2005

THE D.E.A.

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 28, 2005 10:47
hi guys.....sounds great......
too bad i'm not with you on that one.......
have fUn....hehehehe

moshe ivan
tanya
Tanina Munchkina

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 30, 2005 20:46
And a great one it was!
Beautiful people, amazing location & custom-made-indian summer!!!!! The joys of life!
Many thanks to the feelfree crew & all the talented artists, for a very special week end!
Yee-ha!

if your face is ugly, learn to sing
(african proverb)
get a taste of religion
lick a witch

tanina@peakrec.com
www.peakrec.com
myspace.com/taninamunchkina
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Oct 31, 2005 00:13
yeppaaaa, sure was a mind blasting party!!

Everyone gets what they deserve and in the case of Feel Free this means: just-sun-and-not-a-single-cloud weekend, dance crazy party people, quality mind altering spectrum of sound, love to detail deco ... in short, Feel Free celebrated "the colours of life" in all its beauty and diversity and we with them.

Merci Feel Free, especially for the last minute booking, it was great to play for you. keep going like this, the right spirit does matter...

You're right Tanya, it was a special weekend

www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
Nygma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Nov 7, 2005 02:08
it came to my attention that despite the overall positive outcome of the party, the organization feel free had to pay for damage they didn't do. on sunday after noon when the party was nearing its end, some no-good vandals had nothing better to do than to damage monestary property, especially the windows.

I find it a shame that some people at parties lose their senses and then start behaving like stoneage primats. i don't understand how someone or a group of people actually can behave inappropriatly by destroying doors and smashing windows, just for the pure self pleasure. c'mon, after all, we're on a party where tolerance and diversity is "practiced".

in the end it's feel free who has to deal with the problems and to come up for the costs of the damage. in addition, it becomes harder for them to receive authorisations for future private events. just because of some scumbags!!

my wish: if you should witness nonesense demolishing behaviour by party guests, then please report this to someone of the organization. it can save them a lot of worries.
          www.frakasoundrecords.com
fraka is a state of mind
Trance Forum » » Forum  Switzerland - Feel Free presents : Colors of life - 28th-30th october 2005
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance