First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

EYB - Distorted Shadow 2003

Sektor666
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 27, 2004 18:42
Okay after my talk with you i need to review your new normal track ................

Great atmosphere and fx work but too much reverb on them ........... i hear only reverb .........bass is not fat same as kick ... compare your track to pro one on monitors............i don't like snare , don't understand it's meaning in track it only stops dark atmosphere .... try to mix without it and listen to it ....... better change it with beat for not long time .....try to work on low-mid frequencies of bass and increase the compression there .....kick will fit more with low-mid bass .......4:51 bad timing in break ... bass play after end and all must stop ,try to remove last quater bar of bass and put kick in empty space then it will stop ,also put there some long fx that will stop this more elegant.......

must say you that all atmosphere is nice but you need something spetial to remember this track ... think of it.........coz newbies must create much better and creative than pro's.......

i think you need more minimal parts with groove and couple fx only to more variations in track coz it sound like you took 2 good minutes and smooth them all around 7 minutes ......

good luck , great atmosphere BTW you not sound German at all ... pretty bad though

if you will create less quick music but based on fullon baseline with less reverb on FX and more complex groove i sure will buy your CD....

EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Aug 28, 2004 15:23
Sektor666 thaks for this constructiv reply

I think u have good points there, i am really a reeverb fetishist sometimes, so i like to use a lot of it.
Sometimes maybe to much

I didn't thought about snare and that maybe changes the atmosphere, but as i mentioned before i think i gonna not to remix it again. Ok maybe, but not at the moment.

I will use ur tips for the next tracks.

thanks            Signature
Sektor666
Inactive User

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 28, 2004 15:44
snare is also matter of taste ...... but good snare for me is the one which comes ....

|k-b-k/s-b-k-b-k/s-b-| then it makes things groove

when you groove is

|kbbbkbbbkbbbkbbb| i prefer not to use snare or to use is woth powerfull beat which will make track running and not standing ...
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Sep 1, 2004 23:33
Ok i think io know what u mean            Signature
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - EYB - Distorted Shadow 2003
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance